Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Question 1: Although there have been improvements to decorations in the dojo and placing them, would it possible to see more additions to assist people like grids and the ability to bullet jump and such while decorating? Also will we be seeing new decorations anytime soon? 

Question 2: Many Devstreams ago, it was mentioned that there would be clan bosses. Is it possible to get an update on where that project is? 

Question 3: TENNO SHOTGUN!!!!! WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! X(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( DEEEEEEEE PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I've been here for five years and its BEEN FIVE SINCE YOU ANNOUNCED IT!! WHERE IS THE TENNO SHOTGUN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Low key if you guys actually forgot I will become depressed. 

Question 4: Will we see more npc's in Cetus and will there be updates/new content in Cetus after this event such as 2 - 10 more eidolons, new area unlocked? This will make the community happy and the cousins too XD.  

22 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Why did you guys skip Zephyr?

They didn't. They do it in order of 2 boys 2 girls. Zephyr is next unless they do in fact choose skip her. Banshee had been skipped awhile back to throw people off and I think a lot of people expect Mirage to be next since Zephyr is in desperate need of a rework.

24 minutes ago, MissDandi said:

They didn't. They do it in order of 2 boys 2 girls. Zephyr is next unless they do in fact choose skip her. Banshee had been skipped awhile back to throw people off and I think a lot of people expect Mirage to be next since Zephyr is in desperate need of a rework.

Yes I know. This is preemptive lol

1) How about this - make Energy orbs unpickable while you are using powers, that drain energy constantly (like World On Fire, Exalted Blade, etc), and you are almost at full energy (maybe like 10 energy off the maximum amount). This will prevent from wasting lots of Energy Orbs without any benefit.

2) Mirage rework? I mean her second ability is not just unusable, using it will hurt you (cuz destroying ammo and orbs is kinda stupid). Her 3 is very inconsistent, and 4 is very slow. Also deluxe skin - when? 

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What:  We will be going over our plans for the rest of year and looking at some upcoming content! From the Fan melee weapon to Focus, join us as we discuss all the moving parts in development!

Plans: ANY plans to actually reduce the grind that the Plains or Eidolon gives? Or any other grind in non-open world maps.

Question 1:
Will Operators be able to earn for their respective equipped focus school similar to how a Warframe gains focus with a lens equipped?

Question 2:
Operator Syndanna?

Question 3:
Operator Melee Weapons?

Question 4:
Will we be able to access our foundry in Cetus, going back to my ship every time I need more items (Energy Pads, Health Pads, Bait, Etc) is tedious, Please add some functionality for this.

Not really a question but a request
More Operator-Centric Content Please.

Question:  Can we have the ability to make a weapon a decoration.  I have several weapons I don't like to use but their either story weapons or prime weapons, and I don't want to sell them but their cluttering my inventory.  I'd love if making them a decoration would free up a weapon slot, but it's not a deal breaker.

Also, when can we expect Dark Sector changes(rough guess, no pressure)?

So, I might be the only one, but I have to say that I am NOT happy with the Plains of Eidolon.

It is not the short quest, or the amount of RNG in the hunts rewards, or the economy. It is the TIME involved just to get anything done. AND the "mosquito" grinners always ALWAYS bothering even the most minute tasks. You have to fish, you have to mine, you want to find caves, you have to fight the Eidolon, or maybe just look around (!), you have to do multiple things for ONE goal, and those guys are CONSTANTLY getting in the way. And if you have just one of them flying over and over your head... Good luck! I mean, when you do exploration in other games, you might find one or two enemies (most of the time you can just choose or not to engage) and even if you want to explore a ship or a planet in Waframe you can do an Extermination and them just hang around. But in the Plain you cannot take one break.
It has been 3 days since it it Consoles, and all I am just trying to do is get Standing... That's it. For Ostroms it takes almost has much time to do one mission, as to do all 3 for normal 'Relay' sindicates. And I can at least use a Regalia to convert some Afinity into standing doing ANY OTHER MISSION. But not in Cetus.
As for Quills, the ONLY way to get standing is to fight the Eidolon, something I (and most) cannot do Solo, and now have to rely on others to get it done. To get shards... To them convert into standing. AND the two don't even share standing (like Ally Sindicates do).

So, if I could ask for some changes it would be:
-diminish the area/range that grinners spot/engage and follow you.
-make the Nosam have a toggle to invert controls (up/down).
-make the Archwing use our archweapons (so we can clean an area that much faster).
-give us options OUTSIDE THE PLAINS to get standing for Cestus sindicates.

-enable standing share in Cetus sindicates.
-give us a health/shield bar for every part of the Eidolon Teralist we have to hit so to better undestand the damage each player is doing for part requires.
-make fighting/defeating The Eidolons (Vondolist or Teralist) give us some automatic standing.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good update in Warframe, but I think it not only disconnected from the game, as it is also just too much in one sitting. The amount of time required and all the itsy-bitsy things you have to do get any reward just seems overwhelming. 
Ultimately, the amount of time spend there doesn't seem to pay off (compared to the other missions/systems in the game). To tell you the truth, after I get the weapons for MR and the Shards for passive Focus schools, I don't believe I will ever go back there.

I'm cheating and asking two more questions!

Question 1:  Is Operation: Plague Star a sign that we'll see future random events such as Corpus/Infested invasions and Fissure bounties on the plains?

Question 2:  When are we getting our Tenno pump shotty?  My Doom Slayer Rhino is getting antsy.

Spoiler

SxLWNpn.png

Heh... crappy photoshop skills.

1) Older Quests (Natah, A Man of Few Words, Stolen Dreams, Once Awake, etc. ...)replay-ability: is it still being worked on ?

2) Would it be possible to add the "other" syndicates (Quills, Ostron & Simaris) to the orbiter's syndicate console ?

3) Can we get an option to use the non-prime skin of weapons and sentinels on their prime version ?

4) Are you aware the mastery tests still use focus 1.0 ?

Archived