Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey DE, remember wayyyy back when Shade's precept Ghost allowed the player to execute stealth finishers without decloaking them? You did remove that part of its functionality, however, I feel like with how Warframe has evolved(and with how many enemies we're killing on average) it could be beneficial to give Ghost this function back without causing as much of an imbalance as it did in the days of yore. What do you think?

Oh, and thanks for standing your ground on univac, DE.

In the last Devstream they comfirmed that they aded a 3 meters Universal Vacume to players so you don´t need to be pixel perfect to collecting stuff on the plains. But a problem that I´m having is that if I move fast enough some items that enter the 3 meter radius leave the range of the vacume before they get to my inventory.

I am totally in favor of the size for the vacume but can you make the suction stronger so some items aren´t missed at high speed?

On another note it would be nice to get an update about Excalibur.... Prime, I´m MR 23 and started playing on 2012 if I remember correctly, and now I have all the current warframes and their primed variants but I can´t get out of my head that I´m missing only one that I can´t get so:

Any plans on what to do with Excalibur Prime and make him avaliable to non-founders, maybe a primed un vaulting?

With Operators being promised some love, I would like to shamelessly self-plug my post with a list of literal bugfixes and several other tweaks.

The list is moderately long, but here is one point I really want in particular:

• Give us the ability to freely choose the male/female body for our Operators regardless of the face, please! I am not the first person to ask for this, and the threads I link are just the ones I know. Out of all the changes on this list, this is one I really want: I have a rather feminine Operator otherwise, if not for the wrong body. Ideally, it should be a bodytype slider similar to how faces work, but even a switch will be a massive improvement.

Question about new Arcanes: Any thoughts on reducing either the cost of building arcanes or decreasing the amount needed to rank them up? (71,000 cryotic for a single full arcane, that's 710 excavators)

Question about THE SACRIFICE: Will it involve sacrificing our possessions? I.E: Primes.

Question about Zephyr: PLEASE

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Are we ever going to see the acolytes, with maiming strike and argon scope, back? Sorry if this question has been asked multiple times.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME SO AWESOME!!!!

Are there any new companions in the works, besides the Kavat that is for the new frame?

What is the status of the Tenno pump action shotgun?

Are there any plans to allow the original non-prime skin for a primed weapon, similar to how we can for the warframes themselves? For example, I'd love to be able to use the appearance of the non-prime Silva and Aegis on the Silva and Aegis Prime.

Also can we get Oberon's non prime shoulder armor as an additional option for Oberon Prime?

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Operation: Plague Star, appears to have yet more disposable one-time content. Is there any chance that things like the exclusive rewards & syndicate vendor will be recycled or hang around afterwards? There appears to be confusion among the playerbase over whether this is the case.

Will we ever get a public test server, so players can help swat bugs BEFORE they hit the live environment? Warframe has a reputation of releasing broken AND buggy content, that usually negatively impacts existing things, only to have half of it patched in a dozen follow-up hotfixes.

Will there be more people coming to Melbourne, Australia for PAX or TennoVIP next year? I need to shake more hands.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Snakeboy 2710 said:

Sentinel Topic

What about Arm Cannons on warframes. The new sentinel enemies and sentinel drop ship. Will there be other sentinel weapon types or another sentinel category to expand on.

Do you mean Sentient?
Sentinels are the little pet floaty machines that help you.

What plans do you have to link PoE's resources to the base game economy, if any? For example, I feel like a lot of the ores I have mined currently have no uses outside PoE. Same with fish.

Edit after Plague Star started:

Do you have any more plans with the expanded caves in PoE? With the operation, they seem to be a bit light on enemies, and right now I'm mainly going there just for the toxin and leaving without really fighting down there at all.

It has been three years since a codex entry associated with a Primed warframe (Rhino Prime) was released.  When should we expect another entry exploring the history associated with the primes?

When happened with tactical alerts? The last one was during Christmas last year.

What are the prospects for more Syndicate cosmetics?

Now that we have ayatan sculptures in game, what are the prospects of other collectable Orokin art pieces making their way to our clan dojo (eg Lua tileset kinetic sculptures)?

What will be the next Primes unvaulted, and when?

Archived