Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Join us this Friday, November 17th for our 101st Devstream!

Who:  Rebecca and the Devstream crew!

What:  We will be going over our plans for the rest of year and looking at some upcoming content! From the Fan melee weapon to Focus, join us as we discuss all the moving parts in development!

Prizes? Yes! We have to catchup on the grand prize from Devstream 100 (every Prime Access every released…), but we’ll also have the usual 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, November 17th at 2 p.m ET!  

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Question 1: Will there be Universal Vacuum added soon that will be added in the settings that can be disabled and enabled with the range of 12 meters? As of currently, it’s punishing players if they want to use a companion but have to have a sentinel equipped but want to use a companion. 

Question 2: Will Plains of Eidolon/Cetus eventually be able to run on low end computers? For certain players and for me, it’s a huge issue. Cetus crashes the game entirely when you get to the second door. Even if you have all the graphics on the lowest it still crashes the game. Is there anything you can do to help low end computers, or are players not going to be able to play Plains of Eidolon?

Braton and Lato vandal question.

What of the people who already them? Will they get skins or something? these guns were originally believed by many to be exclusive, (personally i don't mind) but i'm just curious if they will get anything to display their closed beta status such as how the amazing externals players got a skin and forum badges.

Other questions.

Any chance we can get new kavat breeds soon? we only have 2 while kubrows have more.

Minigun weapon? something players have wanted for a long time.

Tenno pump shotgun?

Grineer quadbarrel rifle and uzi?

What of the new Kavat warframe? do we have any game play previews we can see?

What kind of styles can we expect for the relay rebuild event? Will clans that contributed the most also have a heavy hand in the way the relay looks (such as their emblems all over and whatnot). as for that will current undestroyed relays get revamped to work with the new relays?

What is the status of damage 3.0, what kind of changes are you planning on making for it?

Can operators get a bit more mobility? They feel extremely clunky and limited compared to warframes. Adding things such as wallrunning, more responsive "bullet jumping" and other manuvers would be awesome (and maybe get more people to enjoy operators as a whole)

Are we ever going to get more infested grineer? the only one that exists is the charger, (the infested seem really like corpus for some reason). on that note we could also use some "pure" infested, the only ones i can think of are ancients, and boilers. It would be neat to see the infested get expanded even further to encorporate things like gun wielding infested grineer enemies that don't hide in cover but rather shoot at you as well as melee, maybe even a creature similar to the blob from that old movie nobody knows about.

What happened to the Second Dream-style Focus abilities, like Mind Spike and Phoenix Gaze? Post-War Within players can no longer use them.

And what are Second Dream players supposed to do with their Focus pools before they've unlocked War Within? Seems odd to open the gate for them but lock 80% of the tree.

If the Plains Bounties are supposed to be content for new players as much as veterans, why are Lenses in the reward table for players who haven't played Second Dream yet? Or Kuva to players who haven't played War Within?

While Naramon has been stated to be the "Rogue" tree, Focus 2.0 has few stealth-related options in the tree in favor of simply boosting melee damage. Why?

One of the stated goals of the Focus rework was that the passive abilities players enjoyed would go to the new Arcanes. Where is my Shadow Step?

The “Hold X to self-Revive” mechanic appeases players who wanted the ability to die without being saved, but the big text in the center of the screen fools new players into wasting their personal Revives by thinking they’re contributing to their own revival. Are more UI changes coming to emphasize that it’s not the intended use?

Given the discussion of Sentinels and Vacuum in Devstream 100, could we have some means to revive dead Sentinels and Companions (like a consumable) without having to die and spend a self-Revive to do so?

The Profile video for Oberon abilities was recently updated, but did not mention important facets of his kit like the interaction between Hallowed Ground and Reckoning, the bonus damage Reckoning receives from Radiation, the bleedout buff for Renewal, etc. Many players are already unaware of the full breadth of his abilities and must use out-of-game resources to inform themselves. Is there any concern that Oberon's execution may be too complex?
What about frames like Limbo or Frost, to whom important facets (like rolling to cancel Banish or canceling Snow Globe with Freeze) are not mentioned in-game?

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

Could we see more consistency to Limbo's interactions with the Rift? Presently a number of enemy abilities (like Napalm rockets or explosive effects in the Plains) have the ability to bypass the Rift without any mentioned indication. Additionally, players are able to alert enemies by bumping into them despite being in the Rift, and enemies are able to hack terminals from inside the Rift even while players cannot.

What exactly is the point of allowing Volt to pick up Electric Shield if it costs him extra energy to move while active? It directly penalizes the synergy it creates with Speed, and actively discourages charging his passive.
Simultaneously, do you have any plans to update Discharge? The damage cap on the ability means it can burn out almost as quickly as it is cast, especially in a large crowd or against armored targets. His lack of scaling means Volt still isn’t a “potent alternative to gunplay”.

In your first Reddit AMA about 2 years ago, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint. Would there be a neutral way in the future to increase the availability of this Restore?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Would like to ask about one time used location(s) and content(s) from quest(s), will it be reused as a way to dump our 'extra' resources?

Good example would be the colony held by Glast people and the Defectors, they need resources to build, repair and expand so how about we help them! 

Keep the good work....working?

Can we have some talk on umbras  ?

possibly have some things just confirmed

[im not asking for spoilers or content just quick yes or no or TBD]

i simply ask that we please get some confirmation of this content 

this would seriously help put some long standing concerns to rest for myself and many players 

• are umbras still to be a limited pool of warframes
  • can umbra Excalibur scarf be turned into an auxiliary slot
  • can umbras have a slider bar like primes for tennogen content
  • will umbras have their own passive
  • will excalibur umbra drop built from the quest [The sacrifice] as a reward or as a bp or something new] 

I would appreciate it ,sincerely  

~Mako

Can Archwing requiring Mission (Uranus e.g.) be eligible for Fissures please?

The first weapon balancing was mostly primary, when will secondaries/melee be balanced?

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Any news on the Orokin Razor Fan? http://i.imgur.com/dG2EIij.png

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Can Arcanes be added to the Arsenal instead of being forced on a syandana?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Any News on new Captura Scenes?  Lua and Kuva Fortress please?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Ok I have prime accessories question:

before I say the question I will just talk about prime vault ever since the first prime vault announcement we knew that every prime frame/weapons will come back and with them a prime accessory however from the way that I see prime accessory I just see armor sets and syandanas soo my question is

Can we expect seeing other accessories such as sigils suagatras etc?

I really want to get my hands on verlorum prime sigil >_<

or can u make the players choose what they want to see next? 

But in the same time if they want an accessory that was released with other frame such as mag with tagris armor set we should not get it with other frame  

Any plans to do an overhaul of weapon description in-game in order to add small but insightful lore to each one? I think you guys and gals did a great job with the Thousand Year Fish for some lore on the Plains (and beyond), but what I'm suggesting is to go further without having to be new content.

Continuous weapon rework? They are unresponsive and status/s barely works, especially as they are primarily status weapons.

Projectile weapons adjustment? Current projectile origin tends to break at random, shooting from the camera like hitscan would easily alleviate the issue.

How about Juggernaut rework? It's not fun to fight, it relies completely on RNG and the spinal attack can kill players that weren't even hit by the projectiles (or the projectile effects are grossly inaccurate).

Why not just dump Snipetron and Ether Daggers back into the market? Lore excuse doesn't work anymore, why put them into events repeatedly?

Rework of the focus coming when? Next month or 2 more years later? This needs to be fixed asap. Refund points and rework slightly some of the tress/skills as currently no point having them ranked as the costs for energy to high. Also universal pool costs with the costs coming down are much needed. Far to expensive the current system as well as being very hard to get any kind of focus without running specific set ups. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, November 17th for our 101st Devstream!

Who:  Rebecca and the Devstream crew!

What:  We will be going over our plans for the rest of year and looking at some upcoming content! From the Fan melee weapon to Focus, join us as we discuss all the moving parts in development!

Prizes? Yes! We have to catchup on the grand prize from Devstream 100 (every Prime Access every released…), but we’ll also have the usual 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, November 17th at 2 p.m ET!  

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Next Prime reveal? Zephyr rework? 

Hello everybody,

Here are my point of interest :

- FORMA revamp !! Please, please please, take it into considerations.
How are we suppose to adapt our build (after a warframe change, new mods introduction, new auras, rivens, etc) with more and more expensive mods who obliges us to forma all our warframe /weapon slot ?

Many players have already made severals suggestions on the reddit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4bcw71/idea_forma_just_unlocks_a_polarity_to_be_changed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5tvjf8/suggestion_change_the_forma_sortie_reward_to/

Or on the Forum :
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/801600-about-forma-and-polarities/#comment-8718483
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/801595-consumable-concept-prime-forma/#comment-8718454
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/801999-legendary-forma/#comment-8722291
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/801337-discussion-about-forma-and-question-about-skins/#comment-8716651

- Getting Void trace in regular void mission on monsters as rare loot for example.

- Remove the common mods reward from endless missions (defence/exca/etc) to only have relics OR having quality reward based on the rank mastery.

- multiple syndicates augments for the same abilities so as we can vary the fun

Archived