Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2018 Operator Wishlist

(PSN)Thealteregoroman

17 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Operator Wishlist:

• Confirmation that since the Lunar Rescue, that my Operator has never left the Orbiter, since then.
  • That through the Somatic Link, using '5' mode was my Operator manifesting energy through the Link, from the Void.
  • That the Queen was trying to trick the Operator and was attempting to burrow through the signal of the Somatic Link, hoping we were too weak to resist her.
  • That Kuva Guards are simply resistant to melee damage as highly skilled martial artists and possess extremely tough armor and physical strength.
  • That the Eidolons are able to sustain such a strong energy field, in its reduced state, that pure Void energy is one of the few damage types able to dissipate its strong energy field.
  • That we may gain more options for what the Operator is capable of projecting in '5' mode, leaning towards Void Conduit mode, for players to choose from. So that players may keep the current look, choose a pure energy representation or having the Warframe moving about using the mode's existing setup.
  • More recorded Voice lines
  • That the Quills are revering a Cephalon, Gara-su's Cephalon, all these generations (since the climactic battle all those years ago, where Gara sacrificed everything), and have created a cult on misrepresenting what the Cephalon has been trying to teach them all these years!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

-Tenno Gen operator clothes and accessories as well as orokin clothes.

Yes.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

-Operator swords.

All. Of. My. YES.

Also, for Void damage to utterly wreck Sentient units.

I would like to see Operator will be more supported to Warframe fight instead of let them more "individual-fight style".
since they are bound together.

Although something like Energy dash or power spike have this concept, but maybe we can let it more ... aggressive?
or technically?

For example, when I using melee weapon mainly and there is a nullifier in front of me.I will change to Operator mode
and use Mote Amp to crack bubble, then back to warframe to eliminate nullifier. So I can deal with them safely
with melee weapon and no need worry my ability like Inaros's Scarab Swarm will be disabled.
This style is much quicker and safer than exchange melee weapon to primary or secondary.

So just like this, I wish Operator will be more helpful in Warframe fight in many way. Not only just call them once and let them back in whole mission.

Wishlist:
* Operators removed - yeah, I know, not gonna happen, but one can dream.

A bit more realistic:
* Reduced focus cost of all upgrades or passive focus conversion from lens increased.
* Smoother movement: double jumps, faster sprint speed etc.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Operator swords

*This ^

9 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

-Operator only missions
-Enemies that force you out of your warframe.

Oh, dear. Please don't.

My Operator Wishlist

1.) Operator-Only missions you can receive from Teshin that reward a good chunk of your daily Focus, some Kuva, maybe even Lenses. Nothing specifically limited to them (like cosmetics or Mods), but just something that would be fun and interesting, while being a worthwhile thing for Newbies and Veterans alike to do, say, every week, like Maroo's Statue mission. 

2.) Void damage buffs that make it so Operators absolutely murder Sentients like we used to do at the Operator's introduction during Second Dream. Let the damage stay the same for Eidolons, as it's perfectly fine, but more basic units like Conculysts should be fodder for our Operators. Even if it was locked behind some Focus grind, I'd be okay with that. As for buffing our Operators damage against the regular factions, I couldn't care less. Let the Operator or the Operator/Warframe mix deal with Sentients. If I want to kill the other factions, I'll do it with my Warframe as I always have.

3.) More voice lines, voice types, etc. Just some more dialogue overall for our Operators. I don't mind the current puns and somewhat naive speech, but it gets old really fast hearing some lines ten times and others maybe once. Variety is definitely needed.

4.) Basic hairstyles. Some are okay, most are awful, and while I don't want to take any out, we need more hairstyles that are just normal and allow our Operator to have a full head of hair. At least for me, the non-symmetry of the current hairstyles drives me nuts to the point that I can't help but wear the hood 90% of the time.

5.) Easier/faster Focus farming when using our Operator to kill enemies. Nothing major or insane, but maybe say an inherent 2x Focus multiplier when killing enemies with the Operator.

6.) Syandanas, Sigils on your back and Emblems. All the Fashionframe.

7.) Something that brings back the Operator "Ghost Mode". While it wasn't too effective, I did like the idea and wished it stayed as a form of "god mode" for the Operator or something.

8.) Heterochromia. If you don't know what that is, it's just basically having two separate eye colors. 

9.) A way to use our Warframe as a Specter while using the Operator. In the very least, having something that can draw aggro would be nice when using the Operator, as even with the current buffs, Operators are too squishy for prolonged fighting unless you like sitting in Void Mode.

10.) Companions for Operators. Not ones that are limited to them, but just the option to bring them with us while playing as an Operator. If that wouldn't be feasible, at least make Companions invulnerable and unable to attack while we're out and about as the Operator. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)JacK-88 said:

Operator should have the old parkour movement system. 

That wouldn't work. The old system was taken out because it didn't allow us to traverse effectively, as, for example, we'd get stuck in tiny cracks on a wall.

As it stands, Operators seem to be unable to perform the same way Warframes do acrobatically, compensating in different ways. I like that about them, and I'd like that style of alternate movement to stay, save some basic movement like sliding or rolling.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Thealteregoroman:

Operator only missions

You know what the community here is like. Personally I'd like this, but I can promise the forum would get flooded with posts like "OMG DE IS FORCING OPERATOR GAMEPLAY HOLY CRAP WORST GAME EVAR!!!11!1!". (Not to mention that you could just... not play the mission? Ya'know?)

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Thealteregoroman:

Operator only PVP

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

That wouldn't work. The old system was taken out because it didn't allow us to traverse effectively, as, for example, we'd get stuck in tiny cracks on a wall.

What? "Didn't allow us to traverse effectively" I don't know about your experiences, but aside from a double jump, coptering and juming melee was much more faster, effective and game breaking then parkour 2.0(it was technically an exploit, so I don't really consider it parkour 1.0) 

The main reason for parkour 2.0 was to bring back melee weapon variety, since you were forced to use high attack speed weapons to move fast. And to buff movement speed through bullet jumping as a compromise for the removal of coptering.

Giving operators parkour 1.0 wouldn't take away from their alternative travel methods opposed to the extremely mobile warframes (bullet jump, aim glide, etc.). They would still void dash and slide, it would just add the old wall running up and across

I feel it would be a cool way to use and repurpose all the old tileset layouts made for parkour 1.0 and it would be  very nostalgic

Edited by (PS4)JacK-88

18 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

So I was thinking how cool it would be to come up with some cool mechanics that DE hasn't put into the game yet OR what you wish to see as far as playing as an operator in 2018.

I'll start with mechanics and character customization!

-Tenno Gen operator clothes and accessories as well as orokin clothes.

-Operator swords.

-being able to jump out of your warframe and possess certain enemies.

-being able to be more acrobatic........

-Your warframe becomes a specter when you jump out of it

-In the operator room.......those 4 BIG ROUND CIRCLES on the ground could become transporters in other parts of the orbiter.....1 of those could be a personal room. 

-The operator on start screen instead of your warframe.

-Operator only missions

-Enemies that force you out of your warframe.

-Warframe mannequins for your ship (This will allow you to show off your fashion frames)

-Allow friends to board your ship and see how you livin LOL.

-Operator only PVP.

-Personal housing on Cetus

-Multiple tabs for operators to have different looks and customizations saved.

-Operator Ultimates making a return.

-Orokin/Void room for captura mode

So yea just a couple ideas I was thinking about. What do y'all think?

Any ideas?

On 11/23/2017 at 1:09 AM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Hair physics improvements and upgrades (not just more choices). and height and weight body sliders.

My dream of an extremely obese Operator struggling to slide around, run, jump, while shooting void beams, & of paper thin operators who can slip between the cracks/vents in tilesets would come true.

I want this...