Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mods have gone too far

Luc1fer16

Seriously is people crazy?this mods are destroying the economy in game now everything is cheaper and eiven mods selling for 2000 pl

WTF,how do you ask 2k pl for a mod?wtf?you can buy all the primes in the game with all that pl,what happens in the brain of the people?

Literally when DE invented this godlike mods they destroyed the whole economy of the trading chat.

8 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

Seriously is people crazy?this mods are destroying the economy in game now everything is cheaper and eiven mods selling for 2000 pl

WTF,how do you ask 2k pl for a mod?wtf?you can buy all the primes in the game with all that pl,what happens in the brain of the people?

Literally when DE invented this godlike mods they destroyed the whole economy of the trading chat.

2,000 plat is easy to get just from selling things you've earned from relics. Also no one is forcing you to buy a riven at 2,000 plat.

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

Working class players: I want a riven for my favorite weapon.... 'goes to trade chat to look around'... ah! there it is... hmm.. 5k plat... no problem! 'whips out credit card and buy plat'

DE: I win.

Except that 5k equals a hefty amount of cash. For me it's two weeks of food for myslef, my wife and daughter. To put that into perspective 

Its not that mods cost like 2k, its that players are willing to pay that silly amount. I personally do not ever trade rivens for more than 500. I just thing theyre not worth that much and everyone whos paying more than that are silly to me

Let me guess you wanted to buy a riven but you cant afford it so you came here to cry about it, a i wrong? If people are able to sell it for that price than they have right to do so. You would do the same thing. I dont buy or sell rivens at all, i dont care how much they cost but if they are able to get 2k+ plat for a mod why would they ask for any less? Rivens (or anything in warframe) are worth as much as players are willing to pay for it and nobody has the right to judge.

il y a 23 minutes, ---Quill-Onkko--- a dit :

and primed chamber costs ~$5000

At least there is an excuse for Primed Chamber because of it's rarity. Not many people got it from the original even and sence then it's preaty much only been given out to one lucky tenno on a Devstream...which feels like it happens once in every century.

You can get a good mod without paying large sums ~ just don't expect it to have crit on it... thats what drives the price up to stupid levels even for weapons that are not "crit" weapons. Picked up a massive boost for my Penta the other day for 40p. I see Rivens all the time that are very nice but i don't actually need or want to spend large sums on to give a boost, sure i'd like them but they are not worth the cost being asked.

its mistake from ppl who pay that much ....and asking 5k plat for riven for me is pure scam...its  band aid for bad wepons and u dont need rivens at all.. we will use  most of times good wepons and with propper modding  u can do very well....with latron prime i played odd 100 waves,.. now ppl pretty much shark on rivens.. 

Why are rivens decreasing prices of other items? I don't get it. You mean prices of what, primed frames? They are cheaper now than, say old void, because they're easier to get with relics, thus increasing the supply and decreasing the price.

My only problem with rivens is that I personally dont like Kuva farming method. Especially on some nodes where I have to Dora the Explorer every room. Other than that they aren't so bad of a feature, it's fun to use, but not entirely necessary.

1 hour ago, kuciol said:

Let me guess you wanted to buy a riven but you cant afford it so you came here to cry about it, a i wrong? If people are able to sell it for that price than they have right to do so. You would do the same thing. I dont buy or sell rivens at all, i dont care how much they cost but if they are able to get 2k+ plat for a mod why would they ask for any less? Rivens (or anything in warframe) are worth as much as players are willing to pay for it and nobody has the right to judge.

No exactly,im not so hardcore i just play for fun and lore play,but man this mods scalated to damn high

6 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

No exactly,im not so hardcore i just play for fun and lore play,but man this mods scalated to damn high

To high is subjective. There is a guy in my clan with over 40k plat, he can buy any riven he wants and pay as much as he wants. Besides that you didnt answer my question. If you are able to get 2k plat for a mod than why would you sell it for anything less?

Free to play players that have a decent understanding the game can get 20-50p per hour so if they are willing to grind it for 50 hours that's already 2500p. Paying players that can afford to spend $30-50 per month can buy plat on 50% sale and get similar amounts. To me, it's fine if top-tier rivens go up to 3-5k plat. Any higher would just be reserved for players that want to pay double the price for just little more dps, if they are willing buyers then let them be.

Rivens dont destroy the economy, they make the economy. Buying one full prime access maybe pays for one DE employee for a few days but it give the players more than enough plat to buy a huge variety of cosmetics and slots. There needs to be people buy plat so DE can continue making the game.

If you can't afford the time or money, then you need to accept you would be getting far into the metagame. Then again no part of normal gameplay requires riven mods. Warframes like Chroma/Nova/Rhino can provide more than enough dps boost.

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

To high is subjective. There is a guy in my clan with over 40k plat, he can buy any riven he wants and pay as much as he wants. Besides that you didnt answer my question. If you are able to get 2k plat for a mod than why would you sell it for anything less?

Let me translate that and this thread to u. 

The dude wanted to buy a Riven, but then realized he didn't have enough platinum to buy it so now he made this thread whining that prices are too high because he can't afford what he wants. 

10 minutes ago, NPC said:

Let me translate that and this thread to u. 

The dude wanted to buy a Riven, but then realized he didn't have enough platinum to buy it so now he made this thread whining that prices are too high because he can't afford what he wants. 

I don’t have any rivens bought,u $&*&*#(%&

On the other hand, you can grofit when you get a riven you don't really need and you don't even need to spend hundreds of hours farming fissures, just the sorties.

Sold one for 500p just a few days ago for the new infested (Viral)zaw staff strike, it just happened to have a focus farmy meme-slash stat without further rolling.

You can get these kinds of rivens for easy plat and buy ones with bad stats for the weapons you like and roll them with the Kuva you earn from sorties.

Riven Mods are the end game thing. Content is already easy without them. They just opens up a window for weaker weapons to make them useful at the end. Probably the hardest content is sorties right now and you already get rivens from sorties. Buying perfect rivens for already powerful weapons pretty much kills the game for the player. Also if you're really focused on one riven mod that is expensive. You can work for it and that'd be your goal. It creates the urge to play. Buying all the imba things really would make you feel bored.

On the oher hand Warframe has one of the worst economical structure. There is no proper item and currency sinking methods. So when players get to the end there is not much room to spent your resources or currency. Thats why favorite end game item prices jumps to sky. Riven's are not limited by numbers like primed chamber. So in the future there will be more copies of same riven and prices will drop drastically.