Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp, rip my wallet. Who else is hyped as hell?

Arniox

I know its a way to support the game and it is completely optional but i really dont like the cost of tenno gen especially when other platforms get to use plat,  ive spent money on tenno gen but still that's only when its a i really want it situation and i would love to buy others if it wasn't like 5 dollars for a helmet.

51 minutes ago, Threa said:

Very exciting stuff but I am saddened that we still only have 1 skin and 1 helmet for Equinox. Breaks my heart seeing all of these other Warframes getting even more skins. 

We have two. Emperor and the graxx skin. I think there's also a bunch of helmets as well. 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

If I Wukonged I imagine I would buy the :poop: out of that. 

Oh I will be.

Shame the headband isn't metallic though, it was made of gold in the stories, but Rekkou doesn't like bling. Prefers humble modest skins...

Humble and modest doesn't really fit at all though. :clem:

1 minute ago, Mintaro said:

I am gonna look like I've been beaten and mugged after this tennogen.

Hahaha. Indeed.

1 minute ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

While Ordis's eyes are bleeding I guess my wallet will also be... bleeding ?

Lel. The rhythms are strong with this one :P

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

like a lot of the stuff, but I've already got those Grineer Tonfas marked. I think Faven reZenially hates people having money in their wallet, he keeps releasing awesome stuff with nso end in sight. why Faven, why won't you let me hold onto my plat for more than 5 mins...

My Frost P uses Zenistar. And will finally get a great looking skin in Mithra for it. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

4 hours ago, Arniox said:

We have two. Emperor and the graxx skin. I think there's also a bunch of helmets as well. 

They're talking about Equinox not Frost. She only has one and it's literally the laziest tennogen skin in the game. 

Those weapon skins and the Octavia skin are beautiful. 

Wish the Saryn skin helmets could be bought separate from the skins. :/

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

5 minutes ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

They're talking about Equinox not Frost. She only has one and it's literally the laziest tennogen skin in the game. 

Those weapon skins and the Octavia skin are beautiful. 

Wish the Saryn skin helmets could be bought separate from the skins. :/

OH yeah true. Yeah, I think equinox should get some more. She's still one of my most boring frames in terms of fashion

27 minutes ago, Arniox said:

OH yeah true. Yeah, I think equinox should get some more. She's still one of my most boring frames in terms of fashion

to be fair equinox is the most extensive frame to skin for, and for the same payout, so it isn't the most desirable frame to do skins for. (gotta design for three models instead of the usual one)

Edited by Cubewano

6 hours ago, Cubewano said:

to be fair equinox is the most extensive frame to skin for, and for the same payout, so it isn't the most desirable frame to do skins for. (gotta design for three models instead of the usual one)

Yeah I think people forget this^

not only is there literially 3x the work involved, as in making 3 skins, that have to also fit together, but there’s also the factor that all 3 have to be accepted by DE, so whilst skins get accepted, you’re relying on 3 separate skins all being accepted by DE for equinox to get one.

same issue nidus suffers, his helmet has to work in multiple forms, so it’s a lot more work involved and again DE have to agree to both forms of the skin.