Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow tennogen to model frames

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

I know DE is trying their best and I love em but got dang these recent deluxe skins are ugly, I'm not saying no one can like them I'm just saying compared to what we used to get or what I imagine would've been possible. If only tennogen skins were new skins instead of just putting textures over pre existing bodies, because right now tennogen is the saving grace of fashion frame.

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I know DE is trying their best and I love em but got dang these recent deluxe skins are ugly, I'm not saying no one can like them I'm just saying compared to what we used to get or what I imagine would've been possible. If only tennogen skins were new skins instead of just putting textures over pre existing bodies, because right now tennogen is the saving grace of fashion frame.

Are you just saying that so you can get that Ignus Dei Ember Skin ;D

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

the nekros one looks pretty awesome

Surprisingly yes it is pretty cool, not sure why they did such an outstanding job with that one but decided to make volt wear latex and slap a couple junkyard pieces on him while making ember a chicken. I thought zephyr was he bird frame but I guess it's ember now lol you see any flowing feathers on zephyr? Nope, but the ember skins got em.

2 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

can't say no to more fashion possibilities, especially since de doesn't seem willing to listen to our feedback on their designs. 

I just wish volts design captured the idea that he's a powerhouse of lightning and energy, instead we get a latex suit junkyard looking armor frame with 3 little what are those remote controls on his shoulder that occasionally malfunction and discharge a tiny bit like it's broken?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Surprisingly yes it is pretty cool, not sure why they did such an outstanding job with that one but decided to make volt wear latex and slap a couple junkyard pieces on him while making ember a chicken. I thought zephyr was he bird frame but I guess it's ember now lol you see any flowing feathers on zephyr? Nope, but the ember skins got em.

Eh I prefer it to the old one, fits with the artstyle better. Besides it's clearly Phoenix themed.

53 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I just wish volts design captured the idea that he's a powerhouse of lightning and energy, instead we get a latex suit junkyard looking armor frame with 3 little what are those remote controls on his shoulder that occasionally malfunction and discharge a tiny bit like it's broken?

I was expecting volt to get some sort of steampunk style skin, what with his lightning theme and tesla coils being a thing in the 1800s.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Funny you should say "clearly" because my friends main argument is that there isn't enough Phoenix vibe to it, again, big chicken is more like it.

I mean the entire thing is subjective obviously, but how does it resemble a chicken aside from being bird themed?

17 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It might be more work for DE than it's worth. If you change the model, then you have to adjust all of the cosmetics with it.

Unless they can automate this somehow. 

Maybe if there was specific areas on any given skin that should remain untouched? Or specific areas on each skin, maybe they could be marked somehow so that designers would know to avoid those.

39 minutes ago, zzzNitro said:

Maybe if there was specific areas on any given skin that should remain untouched? Or specific areas on each skin, maybe they could be marked somehow so that designers would know to avoid those.

Like back and shoulders and height maybe? Could work I guess.  If be all for it. I need someone to get rid of limbo's ridiculous tux.

Edited by Hypernaut1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Kromatia said:

So, you realize that the Graxx skins aren't just reskins, right? And then there's the Nova steampunkish skin that's not just a new texture, right? You realize that the helmets aren't just new textures on old models, right? I mean, come on now.

I might be wrong here but I do believe they add on top of skins rather than remodeling them.