Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Deluxe look like operator first outfit! :)

Vlada91

6 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

Isn't kind of the idea of this kind of skin though?

ehh, in most cases the deluxe skin carries unique aspects from the frame- mag's glossy helmet, trinity's lobster skirt, Ember's Mohawk, Rhino's Horn, Excalibur and Nyx are old models from Dark Sector.  Oberon has his horns and hooves,  Ash has his ponytail and fat arms,  Banshee has her short skirt, and Loki has his hammerhead.  This just doesn't look anything like Volt.  It looks like Ash or the operator.

If I had to say volt had identifiable traits they would be

His coat-tail, his butt-battery,  his high heels, his cod-piece, and his arm rings.  The skin doesn't really carry over any of them and it gives him new traits that resemble other frames far more than him.

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers

1 hour ago, RoboticApplesWithLasers said:

ehh, in most cases the deluxe skin carries unique aspects from the frame-

This just doesn't look anything like Volt.  It looks like Ash or the operator.

Proto. Proto skin. As in before. Proto. Preceeding. Before Volt had any customary traits of his design. You're completely missing the definition.

31 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Proto. Proto skin. As in before. Proto. Preceeding. Before Volt had any customary traits of his design. You're completely missing the definition.

Yes, but it was originally created as a design for a deluxe skin, so I see no reason why it shouldn't be judged by the standards of one.

2 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

ALSO this!

There is no proto Volt. Proto Ex and Nyx is reference to Dark Sector. What is reference for this?

With this much power flowing through a single Warframe, it’s no wonder that the Volt Proto Skin looks like Ballas’ weird science gone haywire!

Oh, weird science of Ballas... I see.

Actually we already have a As in before version for frames. It is Prime.

And this "haywire" definition only for a design. It's not for a frame (it is same as before), not for a Ballas work. It is for a designer work. This skin is haywire, this is true. But for no reason.

4 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Cop-out.  Proto-skins are the beginning stages of the Evolution of a frame.  You should see some rudimentary aspects as you do with the other Proto-skins.

I like the silhouette. I do.  But the only reason OP's pics resonate is because he has thrown existing Volt gear on them...iconic shoulder armor and Graxx helm.

He bolsters my argument by LITERALLY comparing it as a grown-up version of our head-to-toe covered androgynous-like Operator Base Model!

As a silhouette design, it will allow you to create great new combos with existing Volt pieces.

But in my humble opinion it is so safely and universally bland that it ceases to represent a new iteration of Volt...saddens me a bit.

Conpare that to the just-released Mag Deluxe.  Would you mistake it for any other frame?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

17 hours ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

There is no proto Volt. Proto Ex and Nyx is reference to Dark Sector. What is reference for this?

Prototype. Actually in-game, made by the Orokin, prototype.

No nods to Dark Sector. Its exactly what it says in the tin.