Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

its been a few years sense the last treasury ship alert...

CRAFTTHIS

remember when treasury ships were a thing, thought DE said they added them into the game to spawn at random. Its been almost two years sense the last treasury ship. 

They could on top of that i dont think console ever got to experience it. They should use treasury ships to beta run new corpus spy tile sets.

I would already be happy if Invasions have credits again as reward also, i know i know some not need that credits but others do, i rather have credits then dozen of fieldrons, injectors or masses i not need anymore since i sitll have 90+ stacked up or so.

2 hours ago, CRAFTTHIS said:

They could on top of that i dont think console ever got to experience it

yes we did, I've robbed a few treasury ships in my time. this was before we got Ivara though, so I always solo'd it with Loki like any other Spy mission.

besides, we have The Index, we don't really need Treasury ships anymore.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yes we did, I've robbed a few treasury ships in my time. this was before we got Ivara though, so I always solo'd it with Loki like any other Spy mission.

besides, we have The Index, we don't really need Treasury ships anymore.

But Treasury ships played completely different than the Index. Index after a few runs is super boring, either you're dominating or being destroyed by hyper leveled enemies, while Treasury ships were one of the best mixes of tough enemies with the Hyena pack being a difficult but not unplayable addition. I just wish they had a Treasury ship with Grineer and Infested enemies.