Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

Just make volt discharge min stun duration longer, if im not wrong the minimal duration is 4, increase it to 7, and BAM, balanced c: 

...Or if you guys like to take risk, make the minimal duration of stun get increased by duration mods :O

thats it, nice hotfix btw :D 

I quite like the change to Hunter's Command, but I still really feel like we need an icon above the enemy to indicate our pet's Command target to more quickly assess what it's focusing on. This lets us confirm whether our setup worked and we can now either divert our attention elsewhere while our pet is taking care of its target, whether we can now gang up on the same target with our pet, or whether it was still aggro'd to another Command target and we needed to wait a bit longer until we were able to set a new one.

The game already probably uses an internal system to "flag" command targets for the pet, we've got a "make tags hover over enemies" system from Bladestorm and an icon from the Hunter mod set. It seems within reach!

Old bugs related to custom energy colors that may warrant a revisit due to mainline merge:

- In Missions, Ki'Teer ear pieces (Operator cosmetic) do not respect custom energy color when you are Host or Solo. (since about TWW)

- Ki'Teer ear pieces are missing glow effect (basically only self illum. This was cut during Oberon Prime Access)

- Void Blast does not respect custom energy color

- Zaws equipped with Cetus Exodia Arcanes have little lights that don't respect custom energy color

Just now, zzuit said:

Yeah... I'm not buying that "Volts discharge was too powerful!" for even a split second.

You made Octavia (infinitely scaling, perma invis, massive damage amp) and Mesa (best single target DPS in the game, amazing tankiness, team wide CC and damage amp) but have they been Nerfed in any meaningful way?

Oh right, no they haven't. Those 2 warframes have literally ZERO downsides and I desperately want to know why you guys are so scared of Volt of all warframes being good.

Please don't ruin these frames by bringing their amazingness to the forefront of these posts lol.

Can you please give Vazarin back the revives it had, 4 revives is nothing, especially if some of us want to try for longer runs in say survival. The healing it has is pretty garbage now too it's supposed to be the healing focus and it almost can't do that now. I understand you wanted us to use our tenno more, but there are still a lot of problems even with this new setup. We shouldn't have to go through the gilding process just to color it, the tenno's amp isn't enough to give it much use even with buffs to it via Focus. I still want it to work for the frame all be it not the way it was, I want it to actually work between the two. Instead we go from being sided for the frame to one sided with the tenno. We have these abilities and such on the frame but the frame seems less unique and special from a lore standpoint and just all around.

1 minute ago, SoBadKiller said:

Unchecking DirectX 10 and 11 will make the game run at DirectX 9.0c if I'm not wrong... How's this a recommended fix? Please properly fix this and give me my DX11 gameplay, cheers!~

It's just for getting the update through. Re-enable them after it's done.

Just now, RickyGalax said:

Please don't ruin these frames by bringing their amazingness to the forefront of these posts lol.

I think you and me both know that DE isn't going to touch them. Ever. They've gone this long without changes and no one has complained about them, so why would they?

4 minutes ago, warthas1980 said:

love the update, but plz resurrect naramon, is a dead school, zenurik have the game braker enegy pool, and its ok, but naramon need a fix

all of the schools could be resurrected if the best node or best 2 nodes for all of them were waybound along with the worst 2 (for most schools, some have 1 decent waybound and 1 terrible one *coughing*unairu*coughing*, and some even have 2 good ones like zenurik and madurai)

Archived