Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment mod slot

(XBOX)EX NEVEC EDN 3

To be honest the best compromise would be to give augments actual statistical buffs to the power they're  changing to warrant the taking up of a slot something like stretch or streamline would otherwise be using.

Additionally many augments currently popular need to just be part of their respective warframe's default ability. Despoil, Vampire Leech, Eternal War, and Greedy Pull for example. 

TL;DR: they either need a buff or need to just be removed and added to the warframe's default kit. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

2 minutes ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

To be honest the best compromise would be to give augments actual statistical buffs to the power they're  changing to warrant the taking up of a slot something like stretch or streamline would otherwise be using.

Additionally many augments currently popular need to just be part of their respective warframe's default ability. Despoil, Vampire Leech, Eternal War, and Greedy Pull for example. 

So I guess they either need a buff or need to just be removed and added to the warframe's default kit. 

I agree with some of that  but if they are added to the kit would we be able to change them out so since there are more then one augment ?

Il y a 1 heure, Sapphic-Sandra a dit :

Augment slot needs to be a thing but unfortunately I believe DE have stated they do not want to do this. 

They also didn't want vacuum on all sentinels, but we finally got it. Maybe they will change their mind, Canadians are such nice and pleasing people

No I'm not kissing &#!

On 16/12/2017 at 5:51 AM, (Xbox One)EX NEVEC EDN 3 said:

Well I'm sure a large part of the community would rather enjoy augment mod slots

Large parts of the community will always vote for power creep, and then will turn around and complain that gameplay is boring. 

Edited by BornWithTeeth

Sadly they've already said in stream it will never happen :/  

I've always wanted it too, there's very few frames I have room for an augment on, especially since most augments are not worth a mod slot to begin with.  There's only been 1 case where I had to seriously rethink my build to get an augment on, and that was Ember's Firequake.  I had to give up my health mod, but imo it was worth it because the CC helps alot.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

35 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Power creep.

Not all Warframes have augments.

I wouldn't put it down to this personally, there was once a time when Frames had 10 slots, albeit you had forma some and sacrifice powers - but I liked that more.  It was great being able to get rid of powers you didn't use.  If I could sacrifice Ember's Fireball for an Augment slot, I would.  Those were the gold ol' days.  

57 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EX NEVEC EDN 3 said:

Of course they don't,  not yet at least not yet , so make it adapter style it's there but you have to unlock it 

In a best case scenario where all Warframes have great abilities standalone and all augments for said abilities were balanced compared to others, then I'd support an extra customization slot.

That isn't the case though.