Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment mod slot

(XBOX)EX NEVEC EDN 3

1 minute ago, Darkvramp said:

no because that is something people would see and label the game pay to win for, so no.

It would only be pay to win if it was a conclave mod slot that you're buying ,  and you can buy adapters with plat,  and yes I know that isn't the only way to obtain them but DE would figure it out all the syndicates could sell the augment mod slot 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EX NEVEC EDN 3 said:

It would only be pay to win if it was a conclave mod slot that you're buying ,  and you can buy adapters with plat,  and yes I know that isn't the only way to obtain them but DE would figure it out all the syndicates could sell the augment mod slot 

who in the world plays conclave, and people will do anything to tear this game down now that it is the challenger for the looter shooter. worry on making the augments worthwhile first.

2 minutes ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

I would love that but unfortunately this isn't the place to bring it up. You will either encounter people who want to shut this down...or people who genuinely love this Idea. I for one love the Idea.

Then help me since we share a common interest where would be the best place to bring this up to get more people that share our interest 

3 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Nope, moding in general is set of compromises. Augment mods are just another compromise.

How's this for a compromise? Add augment slots, but augments placed in them take up twice as much mod capacity and prevent you from using more than 1 augment. But if you don't use the slot you can use any many Augsburg as you want at normal price.