Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is better? (Ivara fashion-frame)

i_Lex

Hi, just asking for anyones opinion for which one is better...

Ivara Dark-themed

Ivara Light-themed

Comment down below or vote here :D 

http://www.strawpoll.me/14639614

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Colors from light-theme as requested by @Kalvorax

Haven't shown attachment colors though... Just color them as you like.

Edited by i_Lex

29 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

The Light theme.

*If we ignore the fact that you will see Ivara a lot during your runs*

heh, though because I like using prowl only when needed, ill be fine I think :P, also the reason why I even bother asking :)

3 hours ago, i_Lex said:

Hi, just asking for anyones opinion for which one is better...

Ivara Dark-themed

Hide contents

Ivara Light-themed

Hide contents

Comment down below or vote here :D 

http://www.strawpoll.me/14639614

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Colors from light-theme as requested by @Kalvorax

Reveal hidden contents

Haven't shown attachment colors though... Just color them as you like.

Dark theme, because it looks better in the shadows and fits her theme and the color gradient is just cooler and more subtle.

I get a stock Trin vibe off of the lighter, not a Yokai ghost/Ranger vibe.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

That light Ivara looks an awful lot like my ARES Ivara...

rsJY5QY.jpg

Certaintly does, though Instead of using only white and grey/black, I used brown and gold colors, a more greenisch blue and a more grey white... 

as evident in this picture... 

zhW43Pw.jpg

But your Ivara looks cool too! :)

Edited by i_Lex

Wow.  You are choosing between the colors I normally use and have been using for the last two years.  :D

vDZOrE3.jpg

JaPOpVy.jpg

I might change the armor pieces every now and then, but both light and dark version stay the same.  Which is itself based on the real life VFA-103 Jolly Rogers also known as the Skull Squadron in Macross anime.  

My recommendation is to use them both.  Save one on slot A and the other on slot B.  This saves slot C for experimenting.  It's what I do.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Wow.  You are choosing between the colors I normally use and have been using for the last two years.  :D

vDZOrE3.jpg

JaPOpVy.jpg

I might change the armor pieces every now and then, but both light and dark version stay the same.  Which is itself based on the real life VFA-103 Jolly Rogers also known as the Skull Squadron in Macross anime.  

Cool :D, my designs aren't based on anything, I just like the combination blue - white and black- orange :), buts its really cool you base your design on a real life aviation unit.

Just now, Arniox said:

Meh. I don't really like either of them. The gold is way too yellow and the colours are just off for me... 

But that's imo. I prefer quite dulled colours and deep rich colours rather than vibrance

I agree with the gold that it's way too yellow, its the reason I switched to a more brown-gold, but yes especially the attachment at the front is a bit too yellow. Before developing a good color taste, I used to use the halloween yellow as gold, which now would look horrible imo. :D

2 minutes ago, i_Lex said:

I agree with the gold that it's way too yellow, its the reason I switched to a more brown-gold, but yes especially the attachment at the front is a bit too yellow. Before developing a good color taste, I used to use the halloween yellow as gold, which now would look horrible imo. :D

I use rose gold. Storm colour pack, column 3, row 3 :P

I also like using dark browns for a more copper look, or a light Grey for a silver look. 

Just now, Arniox said:

I use rose gold. Storm colour pack, column 3, row 3 :P

I also like using dark browns for a more copper look, or a light Grey for a silver look. 

I've switched to that rose gold color also.  It's not as intense for most looks while still looking nice.  

6 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I've switched to that rose gold color also.  It's not as intense for most looks while still looking nice.  

Yeah. I use it on almost everything. All my primes use it. The only thing that doesn't use it, is some frames that are colder looking, or warmer looking that use a silver and brown respectively