The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Warframe had Dragons...

KiroTheTraveler

I wouldn't mind fighting something like a XH level Quartz Dragon from PSO2 as a Warframe.  (Complete with 1k+ damage hits and 10M+ HP protected by heavy (breakable) armor)

Something particularly large, fast, evasive and threatening that won't die in seconds wouldn't be too bad for the game I think.  As it is I solo break Teralyst parts in under 5 seconds even as Rhino instead of Chroma.

Maybe an infested dragon?

I don't know. A dragon as per what we normally think of wouldn't fit the lore at all.

This is Sci-fi genre afterall not so much fantasy unless we gonna have elves and magic and dwarfs or wizards next.

So, if we wanna have a dragon, it wouldn't really be a dragon but it's not impossible to have something similar that offers the same type of gameplay you are thinking of.

Il y a 5 heures, Rounpositron a dit :

What about a giant Hunhow flying around and the Tenno do everything to bring it down?

Seem legit 48 players plains raid with hunhow getting destroyed piece by piece with each of them giving birth to terralyst, megalyst, whateverlyst in a big epic fight implying gigantic condroc and massive never yet sighted bugs.

Coming soon™

(i would love that)

5 hours ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Maybe an infested dragon?

I don't know. A dragon as per what we normally think of wouldn't fit the lore at all.

This is Sci-fi genre afterall not so much fantasy unless we gonna have elves and magic and dwarfs or wizards next.

So, if we wanna have a dragon, it wouldn't really be a dragon but it's not impossible to have something similar that offers the same type of gameplay you are thinking of.

Infesteds dragon sounds interesting, like the abomination dragon in soul sacrifice. Combined with this idea :

2 hours ago, Syln said:

Seem legit 48 players plains raid with hunhow getting destroyed piece by piece with each of them giving birth to terralyst, megalyst, whateverlyst in a big epic fight implying gigantic condroc and massive never yet sighted bugs.

Coming soon™

(i would love that)

Hmm, a Grineer Capital-ship named Dragon, commanded by Sargus Ruk and Kril, flying over the surface of Mars and we are there trying to bring it down, fighting off compliments of Ogmas, Bolkors and other airborne units.

If that is a dream that could become a reality, that's what I'd forcus on.