Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hype for 2018 Primes and frames?! What are you looking forward too this year in Warframe?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Who is excited for this year's Primes? 

Let's see we got:

Zephyr supposedly next (with a rework)

Then we got Limbo, Chroma and and finally my wiafu Mesa mmmmm ;-). 

Also Excalibur Umbra quest somewhere in between it all. 

What are you excited to see this year in Warframe? 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What are you excited to see this year in Warframe? 

PoE squads that are stable, a good Damage system, the option to make your own Warframe, fixes to bugs that have existed for years now, and an overall general cleanup of old things rather than a S#&$ton of new things.

What I'm looking forward to is hopefully updaiting old stuff.

>Old Tilesets need work(There are still skids marks that indicate wall runs from parkour 1,0)

>Add more to relays

>Clan Dojo 2.0 please.

>Revamped reward pools (No more 2k credit caches from Rotation A Tier 3 reward pools, atleast 5-10k)

2 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

I know there's been no lick of a suggestion of one, but an Atlas Deluxe skin would be nice....

We have one. 

For some reason it’s bugged and can only be equipped on frost though. Still waiting for a fix.

i want my

this year

> khora

>excalibur umbra

>Zephyr prime

>chroma prime

>limbo prime ( to seek my revenge so i can troll em back so hard for complaining and yelling and blaming)

>Mesa prime 

>Ivara prime

>Octavia deluxe skin

Edited by Guest

40 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

I know there's been no lick of a suggestion of one, but an Atlas Deluxe skin would be nice....

Faven's Tennogen Graxx Atlas is BAD@SS.

It literally looks like a Pugilist that angrily beat someone to blood-spattered death with it's fists.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1113079910&searchtext=

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Clan overhaul, and (hopefully) a reason for alliances to exist. There's no interaction between clans apart from trading and conversation.

More endgame content like Teralyst, and a system for that loop to plug into. Teralyst is the first real boss in WF, but that means it's also the only real boss.

A crunching of top-end weapon power so lv80 isn't roughly equal to lv10. (Rebalancing around lv100 was shortsighted, DE. There is no lv100 content.)

Redesign of old enemies, from unique animations to new abilities. Ideally more emphasis on group tactics (e.g.: elite lancer hiding behind a shield lancer). Commander unit having visible effect on group formation and tactics, instead of bullS#&$ unavoidable stun. (None of this will happen, but a man can dream.)

7 minutes ago, Vs-Anna- said:

i want my

>Mesa prime 

Hate to break it to ya guy, but next is Zephyr, then two males. Us Mesa fans will have to wait till 2019...

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Clan overhaul, and (hopefully) a reason for alliances to exist. There's no interaction between clans apart from trading and conversation.

More endgame content like Teralyst, and a system for that loop to plug into. Teralyst is the first real boss in WF, but that means it's also the only real boss.

A crunching of top-end weapon power so lv80 isn't roughly equal to lv10. (Rebalancing around lv100 was shortsighted, DE. There is no lv100 content.)

Redesign of old enemies, from unique animations to new abilities. Ideally more emphasis on group tactics (e.g.: elite lancer hiding behind a shield lancer). Commander unit having visible effect on group formation and tactics, instead of bullS#&$ unavoidable stun. (None of this will happen, but a man can dream.)

Hate to break it to ya guy, but next is Zephyr, then two males. Us Mesa fans will have to wait till 2019...

Sorties, Kuva Floods, Rathuum and Index do feature lvl 100+ however