The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame do you have fun with the most?

(PSN)obed2004

Nova Prime or Valkyr Prime.

I use Nova because I enjoy going fast and I host Raids.

Valkyr because I can mod my melee with no melee speed and still rock with it. (I only use Warcry on Valkyr).

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Saryn, since her skillset has a lot of synergy between abilities along with a lot of synergy with status-based weaponry. Especially Condition Overload. Trying to prioritize how to proc as many status ailments on the enemy is fun af.

Banshee, because running Savage Silence and going in for CQC melee into a horde is really fun. Also, using Sonar and being the CC and dmg buffer of the party feels really good. Need I say how much I love her Prime helmet with the Soprana skin? ❤️

Nekros, Inaros and Ember.

Nekros because you can put pretty much anything you want on him if you're just using Desecrate. He and my Galatine Prime allow me to play whack-a-mole with the enemies.

Inaros because he allows me to actually shoot things as opposed to melee'g them, also all of his abilities are fun and useful.

Ember because she allows me to do my solo sabotage/syndicate runs, hunting for caches or medallions without seeing an enemy.

Chroma used to be on this list, but lately I'm finding it difficult to keep him alive. I'm wondering whether there was some kind of general health nerf when PoE came out, because I used to be able to take Chroma or Nekros to Mot, Void but it's impossible for my Nekros and a real struggle for my Chroma. I may have changed builds and didn't realize it.

From those 7 I own - Oberon and Valkyr Prime (I think I'll like regular Valkyr too, but this one is still assembling in the foundry). 

Oberon for his wide range of abilities (direct damage, buff, heal and awesome 4th) and default helmet.

Valkyr for her kitty fury. Bad day, need to wind down? Equip Valkyr, extermination mission solo and off we go...