The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame do you have fun with the most?

(PSN)obed2004

6 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Nova Prime or Valkyr Prime.

I use Nova because I enjoy going fast and I host Raids.

Valkyr because I can mod my melee with no melee speed and still rock with it. (I only use Warcry on Valkyr).

Yup, I usually run Mesa (big surprise there)  but for Raids you'll see me rockin Trinity, Nekros or Volt. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Ash prime and Rhino Prime, they have everything and are beatiful fashionframes. Cant like frame which i dont like visually lol. Fashion frame for the win.  

Rhino has incredible sustain, no problem to survive to level 100+, nice CC, nice damage buff. 

Ash is the same, due to smoke bomb there is no problem to survive up to level 100+, single target insta kill and with just 130% strenght i can wipe out entire group of lvls 100 when needed with Bladestorm.

They can get their job done everytime and everywhere.

These are my go to frames for everything but iam also quite enjoying situational frames like Chroma - Boss eater, Octavia - Paaarty, Mesa - Mass crowd destruction, Banshee - Instant relic opening or Volt - SPEEEEEEDDD. But i bring them only in specific missions.

Frames i personally dislike for some reason - Saryn - ehhh, Titania - 4th was fun for an hour.., Zephyr, Mirage.

Frames i dont have and looking forward to try them - Equinox, Gara, Harrow, Vauban and Atlas.

The rest of frames are fun for me, but use them rarely.

That is my list :).

Edited by (PS4)rolandassassin

Banshee for Sonar-Resonating Quake, Trinity mostly for melee and team support, Nova usually for sniping and sometimes just nuking with Antimatter spam for lolz, Ivara because i like its slow playstyle and the amount of control the frame gives with almost no risk, a map wide enemy radar on some maps with only two radar mods and great cc.

I'm looking forward to try Harrow, Nidus (both currently building in the foundry)Ember, Loki (can't wait for the unvault)and Nyx, once that unvault also comes.

-Mesa 

-Ember

-Equinox

I haven't liked gunplay in any game prior to Warframe, so I stuck to more caster-like frames like Ember. But then I got Mesa and holy crap I love guns now. Because of Mesa, I enjoy gunplay a lot more since I can spend half the time using guns and then the other half using her 4 to wipe out rooms when things get rough. She takes a bit more focus to play compared to the "press 4 Warframes" so I'm able to enjoy dealing mass damage while not stepping on the toes of my other squadmates. The very first moment I used her 4 with the Dual Toxocyst buff up, I lit up with happiness and I will forever remember that. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)rolandassassin said:

Ash prime and Rhino Prime, they have everything and are beatiful fashionframes. Cant like frame which i dont like visually lol. Fashion frame for the win.  

Rhino has incredible sustain, no problem to survive to level 100+, nice CC, nice damage buff. 

Ash is the same, due to smoke bomb there is no problem to survive up to level 100+, single target insta kill and with just 130% strenght i can wipe out entire group of lvls 100 when needed with Bladestorm.

They can get their job done everytime and everywhere.

These are my go to frames for everything but iam also quite enjoying situational frames like Chroma - Boss eater, Octavia - Paaarty, Mesa - Mass crowd destruction, Banshee - Instant relic opening or Volt - SPEEEEEEDDD. But i bring them only in specific missions.

Frames i personally dislike for some reason - Saryn - ehhh, Titania - 4th was fun for an hour.., Zephyr, Mirage.

Frames i dont have and looking forward to try them - Equinox, Gara, Harrow, Vauban and Atlas.

The rest of frames are fun for me, but use them rarely.

That is my list :).

I'm interested in what build you use on your Ash? I haven't been able to get mine into a place where he's enjoyable. I want to be able to wipe out groups of high levels like you described but what build + weapons should I use? 

36 minutes ago, Threa said:

I'm interested in what build you use on your Ash? I haven't been able to get mine into a place where he's enjoyable. I want to be able to wipe out groups of high levels like you described but what build + weapons should I use? 

I will try to find exact mods, but for now i was running 200% duration and that kind of took away fun after time, i was immortal but it was all about invisibility, no other abilities needed.

I reworked it to 130% strenght, 150% duration, 145% range, 130% efficiency and since then iam enjoying him them most. 

Its first frame i enjoy most with general build instead of maxing one-two powers, i have around 10s of invisibility which is enough anyway because its infinitely spammable with Void dash from time to time and cast is much more comfortable then Loki even with Natural talent (dont like his invisibility, its longest but the colors and cast is meh.) And at the same time i can use all abilities with power and have great range for plains, close to 100m teleport.

I use my lovely zaw for meele. But i believe bladestorm is mainly affected by attack speed mods excluding Berserker. 3 marks on a lvl 100 heavy gunner kills him with Bladestorm and slash procs followed.

Edited by (PS4)rolandassassin

Volt is definitely my favorite. Crazy melee speed + wave wiping 4 + healing + buffing + crowd control. He's just a blast all around.

Although Frost is probably my most played. Tanky, debuffs, crowd control, can also wipe groups pretty well. Not to mention the Harka skin is my favorite skin in the game lol.

Ember's a ton of fun too but she definitely has her shortcomings.

Harrow & Nidus.

Both are very stylisch, have good synergy and are badass with melee.

Oh and for PoE bounties it's Chroma, it's just good fun popping up all these drop ships with my Hema :kiss:

In :naramon:I trust (even without shadow step).

Edited by Toran

Atlas, followed by Valkyr and Hamsterball Nyx

I really enjoy Melee in this game, I don't think I've had a primary or secondary kill all month.

I don't have a 'press 1 to win' Atlas, and never hit 1 more than twice in a row.  Instead I'm all about whatever stance I'm using and landslide helps just to get from not-yet-dead mass of red to soon-to-be-dead mass of red on the map. 

Attack speed is life, and currently Clashing Forest is the dominant stance (SO MUCH MOBILITY!) 

Love that this game lets me do that while surrounded by people using crazy powers and going 'pew pew' :)