Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora update

Jim22

How close do you guys think khora is from releasing yes I know they are reworking her for dmg 2.0 and it should take them to long to change her a little  bit should it. 

But I was thinking this week but we all know that might not happen.

She was already ready before they went on the 1 week christmas holiday last year, and this year has already passed 2 weeks, Khora shouldn't be delayed anymore as no matter how DE reworked her, she will still get a reworked after she is released, so might as well release her now and save time on things that will get reworked after all.

Just now, kyori said:

She was already ready before they went on the 1 week christmas holiday last year, and this year has already passed 2 weeks, Khora shouldn't be delayed anymore as no matter how DE reworked her, she will still get a reworked after she is released, so might as well release her now and save time on things that will get reworked after all.

She was ready based on a system that isn't launching. Sending out a product with a huge hole in it simply isn't gonna work.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

2 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

She was ready based on a system that isn't launching. Sending out a product with a huge hole in it simply isn't gonna work.

They could just release her without any IPS changes ( she can use current IPS and procs ) then we could get changes to her with Damage 2.5 ( God knows how long it will take to implement )

Hopefully her rework doesn't take " IPS swap " ability from her. :(

Edited by Aeon94

1 hour ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Nah, can just release her based on present IPS. They all will be changed again after released, so no point waste time on tweaking things that will in the end still be changed.

Honestly, hoping they remove the IPS switching from her entirely. She's kind of a mess of themeing. She's a whip wielding spider cat lady who does damage type switching. I actually would prefer they pick one of her forms, take out the others and release her.

Edited by KokoroWish

I really hope the IPS theme along with her changing appearance stays the same. They'll probably change her 1 to do a flat amount of damage and a % based proc chance that scales with power strength and without the original utility from Damage 2.5. her 2 and 3 seems to work fine with Damage 2.0 as well, so maybe it's the 4 that needs the most rework? The integration of Damage 2.5 with that ability might have been more complicated than we thought, so... Either way I see a good chance she'll get delayed until February, but I don't mind honestly.

6 hours ago, Jim22 said:

How close do you guys think khora is from releasing yes I know they are reworking her for dmg 2.0 and it should take them to long to change her a little  bit should it. 

But I was thinking this week but we all know that might not happen.

2.5. 2.0 is what we're currently using.

5 hours ago, kyori said:

Nah, can just release her based on present IPS. They all will be changed again after released, so no point waste time on tweaking things that will in the end still be changed.

No reason why they can't release her with a 'side note' saying some abilities will change with the release of damage 2.5.... not that it will make much difference imo because I have this feeling she'll be mainly in slash mode due to hunter mods and the synergy with the kavat...

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I wish she would release today.

I want dual pets naooow!

I am totally with you there! I farmed and bought plat for her ages ago! She cna still be released into damage 2.0 just fix her number and effects for impact and puncture a bit.

We just dont know the full extent of her 4 so maybe that's what is holding things up. Fingers crossed it's a good 4.

I like her spider/morph metal like silk (body and whips) theme. The only thing not matching that kit is Venari who is almost a warframe in itself. Strong fierce warriors stick together and i like that too. Makes her a bit of a spider beast master. I liked the visual of her ips swap so i hope that stays.

Only thing left is her 4. Im still hoping for 4 arms  with the 4 whips sticking out of her back! I just hope we get to play her soon!

3 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Literally only 1 ability was part of the IPS system...

if anything shell be released before feb since only 1 power needs to be reworked and the rest just need number changes.

how do you know that?

6 hours ago, Lanying said:

I am totally with you there! I farmed and bought plat for her ages ago! She cna still be released into damage 2.0 just fix her number and effects for impact and puncture a bit.

We just dont know the full extent of her 4 so maybe that's what is holding things up. Fingers crossed it's a good 4.

I like her spider/morph metal like silk (body and whips) theme. The only thing not matching that kit is Venari who is almost a warframe in itself. Strong fierce warriors stick together and i like that too. Makes her a bit of a spider beast master. I liked the visual of her ips swap so i hope that stays.

Only thing left is her 4. Im still hoping for 4 arms  with the 4 whips sticking out of her back! I just hope we get to play her soon!

same i've had plat saved up since mirage prime and im trying my hardest not to spend it lol.

6 hours ago, Lanying said:

Same on the plat front. I watched the stream, went into the Apostyles event full guns and I have 1k plat waiting for her and all the accories they may release with her.

6 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Literally only 1 ability was part of the IPS system...

um... you might want to check the wiki (and the devstream) on that because all the abilities we know about (ie 1,2 and 3) have some sort of link to the IPS being used....

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

um... you might want to check the wiki (and the devstream) on that because all the abilities we know about (ie 1,2 and 3) have some sort of link to the IPS being used....

I think what he means to say is only one ability is actively involved in IPS damage type changing. Her press 1, 2 and 3 all passively benefit from her IPS damage type. But he just gave us the benefit of the doubt knowing that already.

Unless they completely rework the themes of her abilities, they may as well release her close to as is. If she relied heavily on IPS status procs to be viable, then maybe they could up her damage (keeping her status chance the same) to balance impact and puncture being kinda weak. Or they could build it into her passive that doing IPS has an additional effect per damage type.

Regardless if they keep the IPS damage swap part of her kit she may need re touching after damage 2.5/. Which ever they decide to do