Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We will know what time of the day it is, finnaly!

Kaotyke

Yaaay, months later when 90% of players interested in the focus are already done with farming but wait... still no real timer (that should be visible inside the poe first and foremost).

Woohoo.

Edited by -Temp0-

33 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

Based Pablo. Now all we need is a timer.

you see, it doesnt say DAY it says "morning" so we can assume if it says like "evening" its going to be night in few real time minutes.
And if its says like "dawn" its going to be day in few minutes.

Sure, a real timer would still be more accurate but still is a good implementation done right. Also i kinda like it being a bit vague.

What I want is a clock inside Cetus that tells me how long "dawn" and "dusk" last and when they start. Don't need it to be all casual and everything, you can make it a grandfather clock with symbols of eidolons instead of numbers. I need more murkray livers but there's only like 16 minutes out of every 250 minute cycle you can actually catch them...

Edited by TARINunit9

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

What I want is a clock inside Cetus

No. The time says "Morning" instead of "Day", so it will be likely put in segments "Dawn, Morning, Noon, Evening, Dusk, Night"

This feature is for us to NOT need to go to Cetus to know the time.

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I need more murkray livers but there's only like 16 minutes out of every 250 minute cycle you can actually catch them...

Murkrays spawn at any time of the day, there are more at night because the Tarloks dont cluter the spawns more.

The only things that came at Dusk and Dawn more are the Lobsters and Sharks.

Edited by Kaotyke

16 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I mean... no need to alt-tab or grab a phone or just simply take your eyes out of the game to see what time it is in the Plains....

While I know it's not the norm, but I've got a 4 monitor setup so it' easy to keep it off to the side.

Jokes aside though, people are definitely right on it needing to be in-game, preferably with actual timer instead of just a couple of terms. Warframe is notoriously outside-source heavy if you want accurate information on... well... almost anything honestly. The wiki-heaviness has always been a weakpoint for the game (not for me specifically, I like wiki games oddly enough). But for a new player, all the specifics can't be found in game for most things sadly. Good to see they are finally taking a small step in the right direction :)

for the most part, you can tell how long it is till night by the bounty timer: they refresh at dawn, so if it says 50 mins or less it's already night-time. that's mostly for Eidolon hunting though, if you want to go after Twilight fish like Karkina and Sharracs you gotta be more precise, or head out just before the bounties refresh.

it's nice having an indicator now though. just a shame there's still issues with crashing and bugs.