Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf the Tigris Prime

Mad_NOORS

when was the last time you played this game, who uses Guns anymore, we all spin spin spin scoliac range riven destroys all and everything. sorties 3? np , endurance survival? np, literally tigris prime is not even a problem, you one shot a guy in horde killing game, whats your point.

2 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Funny thing is, Arca Plasmor still kills the sh1t out of everything in this game even at sortie 3 levels without breaking much of a sweat. 

Stop lying, i've tested it now and i need 3~4 shots to kill, before i kill with one shot only.

Edited by peterkas

3 hours ago, Mad_NOORS said:

So, why is this thing still is allowed in the game? DE nerfed the Arca Plasmor which honestly I don't even give a damn because I don't use it much other than fashion for my frame. Who cares about that stupid shotgun when we have our god and saviour TIGRIS PRIME. This weapon, this stupid OP weapon managed to dodge nerfs like Neo in the Matrix, WTF. For the investment of ONE forma, MR13 and above literally grab this weapon the first thing they get that MR and literally, quite literally bulldoze everything regardless of armor or not up to level 150(not that you people here go up that far). Hell there's even complaints from low MR about "Waaahhhh, I couldn't build the Tigris EZ mode because muh MR". EVERY. SINGLE. SORTIE I go there has to be that one person that goes with that gun. It's not even uncommon to see entire squads made up of Tigris Primes because why not? Enhanced armor? Pfffttt Tigris Prime doesn't care, Ancient Healers? Pffft it dies when slash procs get transferred to it. Shotgun? WTF is that LMAO. Tigris should be renamed Sniper Prime.

What's the problem you ask? Well being the single top tier gun that requires no rivens and only one forma to obliterate everything in sight, in fact the only shotgun that's able to compete with it is a Rivened Kohm with 120% status chance, that riven costs 2000p minimum in trade chat. Need to activate easy mode? Tigris Prime. Every single pellet procs slash hurray. Easily farmable, every single players knows that's its the best for the investment put into it. Oh want to clear rooms? Seeking Fury says hello. Now you can clear rooms AND reload faster. Double whammy right there.

I do not care if this thing get nerfed into the ground. I'm sick and tired of people parading Delete Everything Prime to everyone else. RIVENS(yeah that's what) are the only thing keeping the other primaries above the Tigris Prime, which you need godly credit cards or luck. I want this thing nerfed into balance tier like EVERY SINGLE PRIMARY IN THE GAME.

acually the cornith is the best shotgun right now

3 hours ago, Mad_NOORS said:

Oh hey, the defenders are here. Calling you all out for not countering my points and decided to meme instead. If you're using RIVENS to compete with Tigris Prime then you are already lost. NO weapon should use rivens to even be on the SAME level as the Tigris Prime. Not to mention not everyone has the same riven, meanwhile everyone can have the exact same mods for Tigris Prime and clear everything they see. Any counterpoints or all of you default lose to me and just meme away?

riven mods were deigned to bring bad weapons up to pare, its the reason the riven disposition is based on the usage of a weapon

How-About-No-Bear.jpg

At MR 14 it is kind of steep consider the stats you getting, 
given Sancti Tigris is MR12 and provide AOE syndicate proc. 
Or Corinth which is a MR10 market blueprint weapon.

You make the Tigris Prime crappier than now it would really make me happy 
because I won't have to get another primed one-hit-wonder.

Even when it 1 hit everything, the damage is pretty limited 
consider we have grenade launchers and cannons by the time you get to MR14.

And what is the point of having a crap primed weapon ?

ED7D8C1CB4B96CCBC146D6F564D528366C2F4150

And this is why DE makes dumb nerfs oh nerf tirgris prime because it's to OP but guess what it doesn't matter if it gets nerfed because everyone will go back and use either sancti Tigris or vaykor hek and I guess if you see to many people using those weapons you are  going to make the same post saying nerf vaykor hek or nerf sancti tigris. 

You're complaining about a gun that has been in the game for what 2 years. Lol 

Maybe DE should nerf all shotguns back to how they used to be since you don't like seeing people use tigris prime or any shotgun. 

5 hours ago, Mad_NOORS said:

So, why is this thing still is allowed in the game? DE nerfed the Arca Plasmor which honestly I don't even give a damn because I don't use it much other than fashion for my frame. Who cares about that stupid shotgun when we have our god and saviour TIGRIS PRIME. This weapon, this stupid OP weapon managed to dodge nerfs like Neo in the Matrix, WTF. For the investment of ONE forma, MR13 and above literally grab this weapon the first thing they get that MR and literally, quite literally bulldoze everything regardless of armor or not up to level 150(not that you people here go up that far). Hell there's even complaints from low MR about "Waaahhhh, I couldn't build the Tigris EZ mode because muh MR". EVERY. SINGLE. SORTIE I go there has to be that one person that goes with that gun. It's not even uncommon to see entire squads made up of Tigris Primes because why not? Enhanced armor? Pfffttt Tigris Prime doesn't care, Ancient Healers? Pffft it dies when slash procs get transferred to it. Shotgun? WTF is that LMAO. Tigris should be renamed Sniper Prime.

What's the problem you ask? Well being the single top tier gun that requires no rivens and only one forma to obliterate everything in sight, in fact the only shotgun that's able to compete with it is a Rivened Kohm with 120% status chance, that riven costs 2000p minimum in trade chat. Need to activate easy mode? Tigris Prime. Every single pellet procs slash hurray. Easily farmable, every single players knows that's its the best for the investment put into it. Oh want to clear rooms? Seeking Fury says hello. Now you can clear rooms AND reload faster. Double whammy right there.

I do not care if this thing get nerfed into the ground. I'm sick and tired of people parading Delete Everything Prime to everyone else. RIVENS(yeah that's what) are the only thing keeping the other primaries above the Tigris Prime, which you need godly credit cards or luck. I want this thing nerfed into balance tier like EVERY SINGLE PRIMARY IN THE GAME.

The Tigris has to kill enemies one by one. It’s especially the Covert Lethality of Shotguns. It’s clunky and slow unlike other Shotguns in the game. The Arca Plasmor on the other hand, can take down high level enemies in large groups. It has a fairly slow reload time but it also make the Tigris look like a stick gun. The Tigris is inefficient while the Arca Plasmor beats everything up. Plus, the Kohm is better than the Tigris. The only thing is that it eats ammo.

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

Opticor says hello.  5 in the magazine, high riven disposition, no accuracy loss from heavy caliber, with vile acceleration I can shoot it like a rifle and achieve the same results as Tigris.  Someone's mad at the Arca nerf, that is all.  By shoot like a rifle I meant really fast firing with shots that aren't fully charged that still 1 shot the same enemies as Tigris.  Then there's fully charged lol.

Edited by (PS4)thowed

Wow the salt of TP users. Reminds me back of my Tonkor days. Alright let's break each and every one of your arguments right?

1. Memers automatically lose since they can't give counter points and just meme away.

2. Rivens are meant to buff underpowered weapons. DE stated that all weapons are balanced outside of rivens. So let's take the discussion without including rivens heh? Oh yeah btw defenders, if you need a riven to compete with TP then something is very wrong isn't it.

3. Kohm wasn't THE best gun. It took rivens to bring it up to god tier. Those same rivens that are costing people thousands of plat. Yeah you expect 90% of the playerbase to have 120% SC Kohm riven? Gimme a break.

4. Warframe abilites are independent of weapon balance unless they become a staple(*cough* Mirage+Memelor) and FYI. Chroma needs a buff to his 1/4 and bugfix to his Vex causing his multiplier to reach 1600%.

5. If going by the majority of the replies here I expect nothing by meme discussions then fine by me. I rest my case saying the DE needs to look into TP.

6. The investment of one forma and its good to go says a lot about the effort/power ratio being so high.

Tigris Prime, also known as Sniper Prime/Noob Tube Prime/One Shot Prime.

il y a 8 minutes, Mad_NOORS a dit :

Wow the salt of TP users. Reminds me back of my Tonkor days. Alright let's break each and every one of your arguments right?

1. Memers automatically lose since they can't give counter points and just meme away.

2. Rivens are meant to buff underpowered weapons. DE stated that all weapons are balanced outside of rivens. So let's take the discussion without including rivens heh? Oh yeah btw defenders, if you need a riven to compete with TP then something is very wrong isn't it.

3. Kohm wasn't THE best gun. It took rivens to bring it up to god tier. Those same rivens that are costing people thousands of plat. Yeah you expect 90% of the playerbase to have 120% SC Kohm riven? Gimme a break.

4. Warframe abilites are independent of weapon balance unless they become a staple(*cough* Mirage+Memelor) and FYI. Chroma needs a buff to his 1/4 and bugfix to his Vex causing his multiplier to reach 1600%.

5. If going by the majority of the replies here I expect nothing by meme discussions then fine by me. I rest my case saying the DE needs to look into TP.

6. The investment of one forma and its good to go says a lot about the effort/power ratio being so high.

Tigris Prime, also known as Sniper Prime/Noob Tube Prime/One Shot Prime.

Someone take too much salt this morning :surprised: (or take a nerf on his favorite weapons has been nerfed (akka Arca Plasmor spray_trollface_copy.png) and wants a popular weapon among "noob" to get nerf because nobody touches my arca plasmor yea) riven are in-game mechanic so it's count and even wihtout rivens a lot of weapons are better than tigris prime, lanka, hek in certain situation etc.... tigris prime is a very good weapon but not the best in-game.

Edited by Wind_Blade

Tigris Prime is actually not that good in the reality. It is virtually a short ranged sniper rifle; only good at killing a few important targets. But what we need is a tool to kill the massive enemies fast, and that's why sniper rifles are discarded(we don't have long range of engagement, and it is an another important reason to throw away them, though).

Although it have a sure advantage over sniper rifle - very good at procs corrosive thanks to pellets and good proc rate - but there are many better replacements out there, good at procs and also good at deal with both hard targets and weak but many targets. Include some other shotguns such as Hek, Boar Prime and Astilla.

So its only advantage is able to deal with high level targets even without top ranked riven mods or fully optimized settings, means that it is a gun for the medium ranked Tennos, and it never be a top ranked endgame weapon. And the restriction of Mastery Rank 13 fade the advantage as well.

I do know that its alpha damage is top ranked. But without that Tigris series has really no advantage. Think about no one is argue about sniper rifle's insane damage(put aside the fact that it is actually insane or not) per bullet and it needs to be toned down. Why we can't apply the same idea on Tigris Prime?

Edited by DroopingPuppy

My opinion is the Tigris series no need to meet with the nerf hammer because these weapons are not op and these have drawbacks aswell.

First of all the tigris series a single target weapons and their damage directly made high to deal with the heavy units.

Their reload speed is not so great also their fire rate neither which means if you miss the target then you wasted ammo. 

Like other shotguns these also have spread and falloff so you cannot kill far away targets easily or at all.

Shotguns have a small amount of overall ammo and the mag capacity is low also on this kind of shotgun which makes them a wisely used weapons against the high risk targets. You can kill lower level or tiered enemies with it but then you waste your ammo on a target which can be killed by melee or secondary.

Maybe you seen a lot of kill with it and now you think this weapon is op but in reality it is not because it is limited to single targets. Other weapon families like burst-auto or aoe weapons could deal with a lot more enemies and do faster.

And nope, the Tonkor and Tigris different kinds and theres no similarities between these.

I think that the op is frustrated and that's why made this thread, other wise I don't know why this weapon needs a nerf.

Edited by GreeneLanterne