Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE!! We Are Getting Accessories Only For Unvaulted Packs Starting This Pack. THANK YOU [DE]!

DelBoyJamie

I like how some Destiny players project their failure of an experience on DE as if Bungie and DE are not eternities from each other in terms of everything. And if you're not a former Destiny player, then I guess you're not projecting, but you are comparing apples with baboons.

There is a legitimate concern here, but come on. Bungie!?

Edited by Tellakey

29 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

you are entitled to nothing.  if they decide to offer the cosmetics as packs or as Baro items or as event awards or added to the daily login or whatever, it will end up being.  

False advertisement much? That could only make their supporters lose any trust in them. At that point they might be bringing back founder gear as well.

To be very honest, eventhough this is like the fifth thread I have seen today with this exact video... I have to agree, make the accessories able to be bought without buying the entire package with stuff we already have. I don't want another ember prime if I just want the syandana that the pack contains. And I mean the last unvaulting had the same question that was never answered. Now seeing how many people want this to happen, I'm really supprised that DE hasn't come back on this yet.

I dont think unvaults should be a thing in the first place and these items should always be available (the prime weapons and frames that is). There is plenty of cosmetics outside prime packs. Oh yea and as above please stop.

Edited by Aleksi134

As the comment above stated, i am starting to get annoyed by the postings of this video.

I subscribed to Jim's channel before he started talking about warframe, and i like his video, but this spread of his videos on every chance is getting out of hand.

It's like warframe players are way too happy to finally get the recognition by a famous youtuber to the extent where we start calling it "sucking your own ****" 

Edited by Akram-The-Reaper-Panda

6 minutes ago, maj.death said:

1234277022_ec4b302.gif (288×165)

Honestly don't care if it's been posted already. If someone at DE has to merge this thread into another one then good, someone else saw it. The more the better. Prime unvaults BS has been ignored for long enough. Plus the others posted a thread with feedback into the General subforum when it's FEEDBACK. So yeah...

4 minutes ago, Akram-The-Reaper-Panda said:

As the comment above stated, i am starting to get annoying by the posting of this video.

I subscribed to Jim's channel before he started talking about warframe, and i like his video, but this spread of his videos on every chance is getting out of hand.

It's like warframe players are way too happy to finally get the recognition by a famous youtuber to the extent where we start calling it "sucking your own ****" 

I've been subbed to him for a while but He's only just now done stuff about Warframe, and TBH I never seen his videos shared on these forums (or anywhere else for that matter) until this year.

Edited by AXCrusnik

43 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

So you're looking to buy an oven, but they won't sell the oven without a frigde, which you already have and don't even have space in your kitchen to place another (this is a reference to getting doubles on items you can't give another different use when you already own them), but you'd spend more money than you have to, just because both together are overall cheaper than buying BOTH separatedly, so you're throwing money away for nothing, just becuase you're driven by a "discount price tag".

But here you're buying 2 fully equipped houses by paying slightly more than the oven's original price, and less than half than the original price for a single house.

Edited by ----Legacy----

I have to agree, I would buy the Loki accessories, but I can't do it without getting Loki and his gear(which I have already)...  So I guess I'll just miss out on some cosmetics.

I guess in the end, the amount of money spent on packs with a bunch of Primes ppl already have, outweighs ppl like me who only need 1 cosmetic set.

Edited by Carnage2K4

14 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Cool. You posted a video. Now perhaps you could give a transcript of the main point of the video, within your OP, because some of us don't want to (or can't) sit here and watch some youtube personality talk about a game for 8 minutes.

This is the same problem every time people spam Brozime videos, too.

why even waste your time to post then lmao. If you don't have time to care about the topic then why you even here. Sorry I'm not going to give you a transcription of the entire video and a TLDR wouldn't do it justice. So you're either interested enough to post because you have a interest in the issue, or you;re just one of those who likes to poop post (filtered nice lol); post on every topic and thread. Either way I'm sure a 8 minute video playing in the background while your playing Warframe or doing something else isn't hard.. these entire topic is about Jim Sterlings points and views therefore I'm not going to put my spin on what he said watch the video, take part in the conversation or don't simple as that.

Edited by DelBoyJamie

6 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

I like how SOME Destiny players project their failure of an experience on DE as if Bungie and DE are not eternities from each other in terms of everything. And if you're not a former Destiny player, then I guess you're not projecting, but you are comparing apples with baboons.

There is a legitimate concern here, but come on. Bungie!?

Fixed that for you...no need to lump us all in the same oven.  I mentioned that the comparison was in bad taste.  DE and Bungie are on opposite ends of the dev spectrum.

48 minutes ago, Key said:

How is paying $40 Just for syandana a good deal, yes I will but is not the best deal

Because they were kind enough to allow you to get all the rest of it for free. So you're not paying for something you already had, you're paying them for something they've been letting you use for free all this time.

il y a 2 minutes, AXCrusnik a dit :

I've been subbed to him for a while but He's only just now done stuff about Warframe, and TBH I never seen his videos shared on these forums (or anywhere else for that matter) until this year.

It's true, he started talking about it recently, although he mentioned it once before in 2017. But it's that after his latest video, the one you posted, people keep posting it around as a backing proof for the cosmetics prime access argument. And that gets a little tedious.

Just now, NullSaint said:

Because they were kind enough to allow you to get all the rest of it for free. So you're not paying for something you already had, you're paying them for something they've been letting you use for free all this time.

1- that's not how free works. it's free because I don't have to pay 

2- if I want to pay them for this amazing game (which I do and will), I'll do it via PA, since we both profit

I get new items I don't have before, and they get money. instead of I only get 1-2 items I don't have and they get money 

your statement isn't an excuse for an obvious unrewarding deal to the majority of the playerbase 

3 minutes ago, Akram-The-Reaper-Panda said:

And that gets a little tedious.

Not gonna lie, so is seeing DE not do anything about it over and over, so of course when it gets some much needed attention people are gonna try to blow it up so they HAVE to see it.

Why does DE not want my money?

Clicked on the video and disliked it.
So now tell me what you have to say. If you don't have anything to say yourself then don't post any video.

You've probably already heard what he says in the video many times before anyway. Not gonna edit my OP.

Edited by AXCrusnik

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Yes, that's exactly what they should do. Just cause you paid for it way back when and it was part of a bundle doesn't mean everyone else should today. That's like saying I have to pay full price for a 2002 car in 2018 just cause you paid full for it back in 2002. Doesn't work that way.

Have you tried looking for the price of collection cars? It doesn't go down, it rises instead. Prime accesories are vanity gear, collection items that, unlike common cars, don't lose value over time, reason why they are expensive in their first release and should probably be more expensive in upcoming ones.

As you said, people will pay 10-20 bucks for a Misa Prime. So then, what's the excuse. No one is asking for Misa Prime for free. They're willing to pay for it. Real money. That DE will receive. Passing on that is just stupid.

If DE offers a single pack for 1/4 of its price, they need to ensure selling at least 4x times more than they currently do to ensure the same revenue, otherwise it's nothing but lost income for a company that, you know, has to make money to keep the game alive

Edited by ----Legacy----
2+2=4-1=3 quick mafs

2 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

I don't have problem paying money for something I want, I just don't want the feel that I am wasting money paying for things that I don't need/want

As a clarification to basically sum up my feelings so people may understand me better.

There are 2 things I do not agree with in this post

1# DE compared to bungie... thats just insulting

2# The way the packs are set up

As in I do not agree with the practice but I also do not agree that this is on a comparable scale to the S*** bungie does.

2 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Not gonna lie, so is seeing DE not do anything about it over and over

Which could be by design and purposeful choice.

Spamming a video that you agree with doesn't mean that you'll see change. All you're doing is saying, "hey this opinion exists and I agree with it."

Pretending that some dude who gets paid to give his opinion on video games suddenly makes that opinion more important is... silly, at best, especially when said opinion has existed since the first unvaulting and was addressed back then.

Edited by Chipputer

1 minute ago, Key said:

I don't have problem paying money for something I want, I just don't want the feel that I am wasting money paying for things that I don't need/want

But if you didn't pay for the items you already have, then you aren't wasting money. You are giving money to the company that allowed you to play with that stuff for free all this time.