The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i Guess im leaving warframe then

kissmyaxe21

I love warframe,its gameplay is amazing and the thing i love the most is the grind i go through to farm relics,resources and do endless fissures

but,recent unvault is an exciting one and a source of platinum for me ingame as im not allowed to spend money on games i thought this was my chance to get em and get my slots for warframes and weapons ,but i dont think i can get those anymore, the eidolons plains are something i avoided due to the time it takes to do something there,the gate takes an hour to open to the plains and then when i finally go into the plains the 1st and second  bountie rewards  are done and the other two are left and i never get the relics because of this and when i reach extraction the gate doesnt open again and after a while it tells me i lost connection with the host and i dont get my rewards anyways

IF YOU GUYS DIDNT READ THE WHOLE THING HERES THE SUMMARY

plains dont work in my pc properly i just sit waiting for the gate to open

and i dont get the rewards anyway cause when im about to extract it says lost connection to host so basically i dont get any rewards so if DE are considering any change for the unvault relics to be obtained through defense and interception maybe ill come back

and i dont know if this problem is occuring to others please support me to push the message to DE

2 minutes ago, kissmyaxe21 said:

I love warframe,its gameplay is amazing and the thing i love the most is the grind i go through to farm relics,resources and do endless fissures

but,recent unvault is an exciting one and a source of platinum for me ingame as im not allowed to spend money on games i thought this was my chance to get em and get my slots for warframes and weapons ,but i dont think i can get those anymore, the eidolons plains are something i avoided due to the time it takes to do something there,the gate takes an hour to open to the plains and then when i finally go into the plains the 1st and second  bountie rewards  are done and the other two are left and i never get the relics because of this and when i reach extraction the gate doesnt open again and after a while it tells me i lost connection with the host and i dont get my rewards anyways

and i dont get the rewards anyway cause when im about to extract it says lost connection to host so basically i dont get any rewards so if DE are considering any change for the unvault relics to be obtained through defense and interception maybe ill come back

and i dont know if this problem is occuring to others please support me to push the message to DE

Platinum problems: Try trading

Connection problems: Try solo

your aware that just because they add that relic as a reward on bounty do not mean they will never get officially un-vaulted right? (unless they say so somewhere and I miss it but I highly doubt is the case)

and what with all those people that constantly say <just go solo> in an online multiplayer game ...this is not a solution but a workaround.

Just now, kissmyaxe21 said:

I wish my pc was better to go even solo it doesnt work properly but i dont have much problems with lag or fps on the other missions in the star chat

Just curious but what are your graphics settings at? when PoE launched i was having the exact same issues as you but after biting the bullet and dropping the graphics down from high to low i found the game ran so much better.

1 minute ago, kissmyaxe21 said:

I wish my pc was better to go even solo it doesnt work properly but i dont have much problems with lag or fps on the other missions in the star chat

There are other methods to get the relics. 

1. Syndicate relic packages ( I got 5 Axi L1 from this)

2. Trading (but highly not recommended)

Theres a trick scott once mentioned to get plains to load faster.

when youre in the WF launcher, you need to go to the settings and do something related to the cache, cant remember exactly what it was, but ull figure it out. it takes a while, and u cant play during that, but it noticeably decreased load times.

also, this should go w/o saying, you should lower gfx settings to 'Low' and make sure u only run warframe, no other programs

and try to move ur router closer if its wifi.

Hope this helped!!!

5 hours ago, kissmyaxe21 said:

There is no nice way to say it: come back when you get a better PC that can run Warframe.

You say you dont have MUCH problems, but the problem is still there.

If you are not enjoying something, avoiding is the better option, the game will still be here waiting for you.

If slots are your biggest concern, this is hardly a reason to quit Warframe. A Warframe slot is 20p. Two weapon slots are 12p.

You can very reliably sell corrupted mods (the ones that goes on your frame + heavy caliber) for 20p a piece. And unlike most things, you don't have to hang around in trade chat forever to do it. They sell consistently. If all I needed was 20 plat, that's what I would do: vault runs and sell the useful mods I got from that, even if I had rivens and prime frames, the corrupted mods are a much faster way to make 20-100p very quickly and efficiently, just because of how highly in demand they are.

Assuming the other settings are set to min., a means to an end:

• Disabling 64-bit mode & switching to DX9 & optimizing the game's cache in the Launcher settings
  • Lowering Display Resolution as well as enabling Dynamic Resolution (when playing the Plains)

these may help.

The other answer is, Syndicate Relic Packs.

I don't know if Nov 2017 was your time to start playing Warframe or just your appearance on the forums, but I hope you have 1-2 Syndicates with high or top ranks in.

Do daily Syndicate Alerts, find as many medals as you can, also, better wear Sigils that provide extra RP-gain:

Playing a Syndicate Alert with a reward of 1,600 and wearing the highest Sigil (+15%), will reward 1,840 reward Standing (+920 for allied) and will not be subtracted from the daily cap limit.

Don't underestimate the Syndicate medals as many players do. At worst, doing a 3-4k RP Syndicate Alert and finding x8 basic 500RP medals will give you 4000RP, that's like one more top-rank alert.

Here's an example of how much RP I got in SM medals since the last time we had Rhino Prime and other stuff unvaulted:

rEwj6Df.png

= 938.500 (that's x46 Relic Packs)

= 2.104.500

And I didn't do Syndicate Alerts everyday.

Once you got enough, go to your Syndicate HQ and trade all your medals in for RP. Then buy those Relic Packs. You have daily cap, you have Syndicate Alerts and you have Syndicate medals. That's a triple win situation.

6 hours ago, kissmyaxe21 said:

Well if i go solo it take forever to finish the bountie cause the fps is too low and i cant aim at the enemies properly or just move around in the plains

At least you get to do them. 

Have you set your graphics to low? That will help a lot if you haven't. Even drop the screen resolution down a notch can help a lot.

Yeah as people are saying, what are your current settings at and what are your specs? Something tells me maybe a part of you is being a little stubborn in refusing to change settings (I've been there too but on different games many years ago), but I could be wrong.

my pc is six years old and runs PoE just fine... you can't expect to run current-gen games on a potato...

And give it a month and the unvaulted frames/weapons will be ridiculously cheap. Go farm what you can, where you want, etc. and trade that stuff for plat. Use said plat on the cheap unvaulted stuff. Ez pzy.

Go to settings, Dynamic Resolution -> Auto. Made the plains a lot better for me, I'm getting 12 fps (which is actually quite playable) on a laptop that was a potato in 2013.

Also, just do what i did and do all the sydicate missions every day before doing an hour of Hydron. 20000 standing in about 2 hours.

10 hours ago, kissmyaxe21 said:

What are your PC specs?

Ok who's posting the warframe forums bingo card today? 

Also on a more serious note I do feel for you because my older PC didn't handle the plains well either.

There are a few very generous tenno who are handing out free relics to people who cant do the bounties. I believe there was someone who had a forum post earlier this week if someone can find and link it.

Aw man don't leave. These are not money grubbing donkeys that forgot about the spirit of their game, it seems they legitimately want to offer fresh experience to us.

I'm actually in shock, many have come to this thread and provided actual help for the real issue. I've come to offer support and appreciation for those that have offered help.