Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Nerf ? They just made the arcane less useful for frame with a high armor rating and way better for frames with a low armor rating.

So... You believe DE nerf ember/banshee's abilities to wipe out everything with the least amount of interaction solely because players complain about it on the forum ?

So tanks don't tank as well as they could and squishy frames get a max of around 1k armor. GREAT CHANGE lmao

I am pretty disappointed. In the thread about weapons tweaks you said that the only changes to the Akmagnus were going to be that it will have a higher base damage, slower fire rate and slower reload speed, but you never mentioned that  it was also going to have a direct nerf to both its crit chance and status chance, both from 25% down to a 22%. This may not seem like much but when you add some mods that increases these stats their stats won't be near as high as they used to be.

1 minute ago, Zilotz said:

Oh no! Now it's literally worst looting ability(Hydroid=100%, Ivara=100%, Nekros=50%, Atlas=25%) :(

Nekros is a 54% chance actually. but yeah if it stayed its previous way. i would have been happy. But i guess they nerfed it because atlas can insta-freeze people now

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

RIVEN TRANSMUTATION

If you’re worthy, you’ll receive a guaranteed Riven Transmuter from the Hydrolyst (if captured). These consumable items can Transmute four Riven Mods into a brand-new Riven. Combining four Rivens of the same type (i.e Rifle, Melee, Shotgun, etc.) will result in a transmuted Riven of that type.

Great, one-time-use item (if that's what consumable means) only dropped from PoE and needs same type of rivens...

Haven't even been able to kill or capture Teralyst yet :/

à l’instant, Yata.Garasu a dit :

So tanks don't tank as well as they could and squishy frames get a max of around 1k armor. GREAT CHANGE lmao

well 1k armor for a non tanky frame is actually a huge deal.

Give 1k armor to mag and she goes from 65 to 1065, that means she goes from 17% DR to 78%.

Now these arcanes are useful for non tanky frame and it's great. For once tanky frames aren't getting all the attention.

- additions are good

-fixes are good

-warframe reworks are good with the exception of Banshee's resonating quake and ember's world on fire for the following reasons:

Banshee's resonating quake was never used for fun, it was predominantly used to speed up the incredibly slow process of affinity and focus farming endgame. If banshee's resonating quake is going to be nerfed, then that leaves 2 frames that are able to speed up these processes to a tolerable degree. The reason that players get butthurt about resonating quake's nerf isn't because they don't want a fun ability (old resonating quake wasn't fun) it's because the nerf makes focus and affinity farming significantly less tolerable by thinning out the numbers of DPS roles for farming. I'm not directly opposed to this change, but only if it is succeeded by a tweak to focus and affinity gain, which I find highly unlikely in the near future.

Ember's WoF nerf makes a terribly scaling ability more underpowered by decreasing the range, as well as doubling the energy cost by directly increasing the channeling cost and adding a new recast cost, which means that players will have to mod for max efficiency in order to make the ability viable at all. I'm not opposed to the damage/range dichotomy going on here, but increasing the channeling energy cost is too much, especially when players already have to use an augment mod to make WoF useful (and only as a potshot CC ability) past level 50.

Edit after more playtime: The decreasing range as it stands effectively makes no sense as a tradeoff. Even if the energy cost were to remain the same, players would be required to mod for max range in order to make WoF useful at all (160% power range only nets a 10 meter WoF radius. That's less than Vacuum), which also means sacrificing power strength, effectively negating the damage buff. You could counter with more strength mods, but given Ember's need for augments and high power efficiency, it's unlikely that anyone would do so.

Build using 160% power range - 

A balance pass. Finaly. This actually might bring me back to Warframe. I just hope it lasts and stuff doesn't get broken within a month when new augments start to roll.

To me it came with a nice timing. Spent a fair while on Elite Dangerous. It was fun... But I can't stand how underpowered some ships that I really love are... SO Warframe's balance pass comes right when I'm sick of E:D's unbalance.

1 minute ago, LightningHawk said:

I'm not happy with unlisted nerfs. Zhuge had it's crit chance reduced to 10% with this update, and its not listed in the patch notes.

Even this? Why doesn't DE calculate how much forma we've invested into a weapon they nerf and refund the total amount of forma we put into a weapon?

Just now, octobotimus said:

so after all the outcry you just ignore us and keep plains the only place to farm the unvaulted relics? what the hell, so much for listening to player feedback.

On top of that we have to hope to not get 2 defence missions now instead of quitting the moment you see ''Liberate the camp'' or ''Armoured Vault'' on your screen.

I still think the Ember changes are justified.

She was the easiest easy mode for low level content.

No effort at all to clear entire levels with less than 300 Energy used. The only reason to complain anymore, is because you liked it way to easy.

And besides, she is not dead. She still has her AoE, which gets smaller and deals more damage.

Edit: My only gripe is the poor damage scaling for high levels. Damage scales really poorly. Nearly always, no matter the frame. And a caster frame becoming pretty useless further into the game is not really the place i want her to be in.

Archived