Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.0

[DE]Megan

"It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently."

This line is kind of insulting. Ivara already had a place farming lua sentients and other rare enemies with even more rare drops. I understand that this is to combat sentient core farming, but you've successfully eliminated the biggest reason to use Ivara. She'll never have a place alongside nekros in farming. She's slower, she grabs loot slower, she needs alive enemies, she needs to be near enemies which messes with spawns for farming groups. She needs instant loot grab and longer range if you ever want her to have a place in looting parties.

This also makes Broken War pieces a bigger issue than they have ever been. It took me 10 hours of dedicated farming to get 2 blades and a hilt with a 4 Ivara party.

The text / font is great.

The sharpness and clarity is very nice. A huge-huge improvement. Thank you! :)

Player avatars seem sharper and have higher resolution. Overall, great patch to the UI / HUD.

However, if you think there's still room to make it even better, I'm looking forward to what else you can do! :)

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Fix syndicates standing, I was earn last day 205050k standings in 1 mission and didnt got that, or is something wrong with description in numbers or it is wrong with reward, or it is something else!?

AFfFcu1.jpg

BxxXwsg.jpg

I bet it was actually "2050.50" and "1025.31" standing, respectively, but they failed to trim off numbers after the decimal place. 

So many other things need looking at! lag when navigating the Arsenal. We Sill have to go to the Dojo to trade and can't trade in the Liset. Eidolons Still Despawning when shields are taken down even tho they have lores attached to them. There is a Bug in Maroo's Bazar where people are not getting the Trade Invite. Gara's Vitrify keeps staking damage multiplier when it explodes and keeps stacking indefinitely. 

Now this is a request most would agree with me. Can We Please have a Simulacrum in a different map other than one enemy constantly fall off from? Thank you!

Hello, DE
Thank you for the very nice new map! Therefore, there is a proposal.
I want you to add a new feature to this nice map!
For example
・ The function that it is possible to draw a line freely ( I am gladder when the color can be changed! )
・ The addition of the item which displays the place of Eidolon lure and Eidolon Teralyst, Gantulyst, Hydrolyst
・ The function that the distribution map of ore and the fish can be seen
It will become the better map if there are these features.

Note
I wrote, using a translation system because I wasn't good at English and it was.

Archived