Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

• How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance

Can we get some more info on this? Being completely in the dark about what causes what kinda sucks.

Can we get a change to how the lures act? Having them hover literally inches from a frame stops us from being able to move and shoot effectively.

ALSO, can we get a change to lures so they do not disappear before the Eidolon does at dawn?

ALSO ALSO can we get a change to lures so that once they link to a broken limb they stay attatched and stop following the player? This would need them to also not stay in place when theres some huge damage hitting them like that Gantulyst laser coming up from the ground.

Also, you guys are still not adding vaulted relics into regular missions? What is with this plan to cram everything possible into the Plains? You guys are crowbarring so much in there that massive burnout is inevitable. PLEASE spread the vaulted relics somewhere else.

You know what would be also be nice:

Once a lure attaches to any of the Teralysts, it becomes immune to any of that Teralyst's attacks (Vomvalysts and Grineer are still a threat)

This removes the really boring "must have a healer"-meta, but wouldn't make healers useless either (as I said, Vomvalysts and Grineer are still a threat after all).

OOOOR, even better (albeit not likely at all): Get rid of lures altogether! I just find them tedious and stressful in general. Warframe tends to overdo this whole "babysit X boring NPC", instead of letting us fight! I'd rather have an increased importance of clearing out Vomvalysts, than to guard a floating metal balloon...

DE please just for once will you give us the info on how the game works? Just for once let your players know what to do to farm what they want rather than leaving it up to people like dataminers to get the information we need out there. Just give us the drop tables, we want to know what arcanes drop from which eidolon, we want to know how these different ways of defeating the eidolons will affect the drop chances of the different arcanes... Just let us know that capturing eidolon "X" has a "Y"% for "Z" arcane to drop...

4 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

You know what would be also be nice:

Once a lure attaches to any of the Teralysts, it becomes immune to any of that Teralyst's attacks (Vomvalysts and Grineer are still a threat)

This removes the really boring "must have a healer"-meta, but wouldn't make healers useless either (as I said, Vomvalysts and Grineer are still a threat after all).

OOOOR, even better (albeit not likely at all): Get rid of lures altogether! I just find them tedious and stressful in general. Warframe tends to overdo this whole "babysit X boring NPC", instead of letting us fight! I'd rather have an increased importance of clearing out Vomvalysts, than to guard a floating metal balloon...

YES.

Just now, FenrisHellhound said:

Are you always needlessly sarcastic? Make a point instead of mocking people.

Do you always jump on a quote before you read trough the full extend or just some times?

I made my point and answered to a quote of it.

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Choosing to ignore that and focus on the positives that these changes bring.

Of course there will be people unhappy about it.
There always are.

Context is important, otherwise you open yourself to heavy influences that are not a good thing.  
An organization that cares for animals is a good and positive thing, but when it is in the context of PETA - the story is different, don't you think? (picked that example due to it's recent relevancy, not due to personal agenda vs PETA)

just before this hotfix i was playing with a friend. i was standing on a dargyn, and when it exploded i could walk on the air. i was stuck to the same height tho. i tried a few things until i ground slammed and got completely stuck. /unstuck didnt help. only when i died did i get full control back. maybe something to fix?

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Do you always jump on a quote before you read trough the full extend or just some times?

I made my point and answered to a quote of it.

Context is important, otherwise you open yourself to heavy influences that are not a good thing.  
An organization that cares for animals is a good and positive thing, but when it is in the context of PETA - the story is different, don't you think? (picked that example due to it's recent relevancy, not due to personal agenda vs PETA)

Just sometimes yes.

8 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Well, yes. But in terms of toxicity in recruiting chat about Triolyst hunts/Sorties/Index or just Relic sharing, there will always be toxicity there. No amount of changes that are made will make everyone happy, or will remedy what little amount of toxicity already exists.

Players will be players.

I for one consider the light side of the coin, more than the dark side. Sure, there are toxic players in our chats, but there are also awesome people in our chats.
Saying that the choice to slap Arcanes as Triolyst hunt rewards adds to this is just downright incorrect (sure it may be more concentrated now, but it's always been there.)

But yes, I do agree that context is important.
Just not in this case. Toxic players will always be toxic players with no regard to change.

I for one, am one of those players just along for the ride, and open to any kind of change there may be.
Frankly, arcanes from Teralysts/Teralyst variants is a decision I can be happy with, because I personally disliked Trials very much.

46 minutes ago, Marmokia said:

would it be possible to make zephyr's airwalk stop when you hit a wall? that way you dont spend a few seconds just charging into a wall or ceiling unable to move. you could also have leftover duration translate to more floaty time? am going to make a suggestion post on this as well

Please make that a thing

I really felt bad for players who does raid when they announced that they are going to remove raids. But then they start being a cancer, from "hey i will teach you how to raid!" to just being an ass, attacking people who are happy with the changes, people who dont like raids and just simply happy that its their chance to get some arcanes. Now I cant wait for DE to remove the raids just to piss these kids off. Sorry about the good ones tho but the majority have became nothing but cancer after the announcement

Archived