Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About spammers "when baro"

EvilDarknessAlien

1 hour ago, HellVOps said:

DE needs to add a permeant counter to navigation console(for those lazy enough to not look at the relay countdown), in the alerts tab or on its own with the other misc stuff like Weekly Ayatan from Maro.

Yeah, but really? They already made it to where you either go to the relay to see the countdown timer, take a note on his fixed 2 week arrivals, or just rely on the email he always send EVERYONE telling them that he's here and what relay he's on. If all of this is still not enough for people to realize that he's here, to be perfectly frank, screw 'em if they are going to be that lazy, and quite honestly super oblivious. If Baro is that important to them, they should know one of those things or at least have the half-ass, super bare minimum foresight to login randomly on a Saturday to get the message of his arrival. 

Edited by PR1D3

2 hours ago, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

Why DE dont put it in PM in region for players like spam, and delete in region? its boring, all day people spam "when baro" turn it into PM only.

I guess region chat spam in nutshell:

Next moment:-

They sure got the balls to do it!

Hope they survive to live a tale, that is itself legendary.:highfive:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

8 hours ago, HellVOps said:

DE needs to add a permeant counter to navigation console(for those lazy enough to not look at the relay countdown), in the alerts tab or on its own with the other misc stuff like Weekly Ayatan from Maro.

I mean, he does have a schedule, i don't really think a timer is needed but eh

2 hours ago, zNightWolfz said:

the worst one is when he is here they still do it in region..

I mean come on it ends a message with where he is its even in the alert menu when he here..

To me it just seems like people being mostly trolls that are doing it constantly ..

because it is trolls

if you pay close attention you'll notice it's the same players. (some of them for some reason find it hilarious when they say "when barko" as the trigger phrase even though that joke has been done thousands of times which is kind of sad/pathetic if that's what they do for kicks)

They do it because drawing the purple wall of text is "cool" and "edgy".

The solution to the problem is to instantly delete their message and have the bot PM the player the answer they are looking for. And do that not just for baro questions, but for others.

Edited by Obviousclone