Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

Others have brought it up already but let's talk Proto weapon skins. It will have been 10 years since darkSector's console release in just about a month so I'm sure you're planning on finally letting us acquire those.

But what I'd like to ask is that if you could consider adding the original Burston to the repertoire of these skins. It would be a nice reference going even further back to that original Dark Sector teaser and the assets are already in the game since that's what the Burston looked like before its redesign. Personally, I would be extremely happy if I could slap that good ol' scrappy Burston from 2004 on the Prime.

Any interesting news on Umbra even small??? 

Rivens! could we please get some kind of locking mechanism (spelling?) maybe one lock per roll with a kuva cost equal to the next roll. I know some ppl might not like that cause they may get 2 out of 3 they like and want to lock both but i figure thats asking too much but theoretically maybe the first lock could cost the kuva amount equal to the next roll and a second lock on that roll could cost double the the first. IDK shooting ideas...

P.S. i think you meant "the very NEAR* future of Venus" ;)

Hi Dev Team, so far i have really enjoyed the changes to the beam weapons, especially the battery ammo type, i feel it really suits the theme of the beam weapons in general, that being said is there any chance that more beam weapons might follow suit, either from the pool of weapons currently in game or future beam weapons to come (there are more coming right?)

Thanks for the constant improvements and refinements to the game :)

Hello!

- What do you think of idea of adding Zaw type of weapons but grinner and corpus style. We already have Steel Meridian outpost and with adding somehow corpus one we could make ourselves more types of weapons.

- Is there a Zephyr deluxe skin incoming? Maybe new helmets? She badly needs some fresh look. Maybe Zephyr Prime ;] ?

- Did you think of improving the AI behavior in terms of how they fight? 

1. Can players that put in more effort refining their play styles and upgrading their gear possibly be better rewarded in the endgame? An example of this would be the old void and key system, which I felt allowed players to to get far more effeciency from a single key if they were able to survive for long periods of time in any survival mission, effectivly rewarding them for their "skill". Could something of this nature possibly return for players that need more of a challenge to be entertained? Sorties are too easy and can only be played once a day and raids have been removed. As a veteran player I would love to see a mission type that really pushed team synergy and weapon builds with even the most godly of rivens. 

2. Are warframe rivens something we will see in the future?

27 minutes ago, Zaebin said:

I like to clean my mods fairly often after missions and find it a bit of a slow process when selecting bundles of mods. Can we add a feature that allows is to "select all" instantly by holding control or shift key?

you can select those mods by clicking the mouse scrolling button

Three of the things I felt could have made the Plains of Eidolon even better were Kubrows (or other hostile wildlife), an abandoned or occupied town in the center of the Plains, and at least one, full  complete enemy Fortress at the edge of the map.  The small camps and limited Grineer units still left a lot of PoE feeling like empty space.

Will the Venus map have any of these sorts of things to help fill out the environment beyond (presumably) Corpus camp sites?

Thanks.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:12 PM, Weepin said:

So I've been following faven's work on Chroma graxx. And it brought something to mind. Do you think we could get a toggle for the effigy in the arsenal? Similair to nidus or equnox's mutation and metamorphosis ui bars. This would help us know what chroma's going to look like once we shed that skin in mission without having to go back and forth between the arsenal and simulacrum/captura.

we have that already.

I just have just 2 questions really:

1. Will there ever be a new line of mutated/infested weapons similar to Prime/Wraith/Vandal weapons?

2. Are there, in the near future, new infested/mutated weapons in the pipeline? Currently it goes back and forth between Tenno, Grineer and Corpus weapons but no new infested weapons at all.

Thank you!

Wow, people remember so many promised things from past devstreams. Reading comments was like: "Yeah I remember that, oh yeah that to... Damn! How could I forget about this one!? That one was a great idea, why haven't they shipped that one yet? Oh yeah... Planes..." 

Any updates on the Equinox alt helmet?

Was it nessicary to nerf beam weapons to oblivion, or is this just badly worded?

• Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

I can understand it if flamethrowers were getting stacked damage, but having to rebuild up on straight beam weapons once per enemy just seems rediculous, considering Warframe is a horde shooter.

As usuall can't test between update and thread closing due to timezones.

Archived