Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.....did everyone just forget about Nuptia?

LokiTheCondom

I like the loophole DE has purposely created because they can't just admit that they don't know how to create different human bodies. So sign me up. They're centuries old and in a "loli" body. Mhmmmmmmm.

P.S. For my F.B.I friend.. It's fine. Sure, mentally they are still children given how they behave in quests...they old tho.

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

It's in space, in the future, with thousand year old energy beings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seems like warframe already has everything needed for an anime...

1000 year old lolis? Check

Opening theme? Check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_8Oxeprhw

Ninjas/cyberninjas? Check

Single parent? Check

Etc.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Specifically because a couple irl got married and DE took part in it?

That's just sad...

No because people can only focus and point out the fact that the image was of 2 children being married, and all that entails.

Which was probably never intended by whoever set this thing up, but what people will read into it regardless.

And the weird bubble you must be in that no one involved in that ceremony thought it might look weird that they are representing an adult activity with children figures.

Nah, I still joke about it with my friends every now and then. Either it's an event involving two kids forcing their sentient toys to marry one another while their mother plays along, or it's child marriages in a post apocalyptic, lawless world. Both of those options makes the lore a whole lot more interesting! :satisfied:

On 2/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Nah, I still joke about it with my friends every now and then. Either it's an event involving two kids forcing their sentient toys to marry one another while their mother plays along, or it's child marriages in a post apocalyptic, lawless world. Both of those options makes the lore a whole lot more interesting! :satisfied:

Dis one is my answer, minus the joke and friends bit.

Best story-based idea?

Arranged decision-based marriage only, with the "time-to-adulthood" timer likely measureing in the lifespan of trees, the ones involved likely have no idea what other connotations are involved with Nuptia (insert soul-shattering nightmare fuel of Nef Anyo splayed across a kubrow-skin rug in a "French-girls" style, a techno version of "Careless Whisper" playing in the background, and a massive cyan-neon sign above him that says "Give Unto My Void") and this wasn't made to seal a diplomatic deal.

Edited by Unus

IT does not really matter, they are thousand year old void demons who control iron golems to create mass genocide in multiple territories around the sol system, and if it is correct, maybe even the Taurus system to kick even more sentinel arse.  If they are basically immortal and never aging, our understanding of laws do not abide with them, for they are not actually human at all.  The are something else, amazing and scary.  And plus, it is the future, no one gives a hoot because all that are left are robots, greedy politicians and scientists, and inbred clones.  I think there are many more evils out there than worrying about void demons that look like children even though they have been around longer than you can dream of, or long enough for the world to even forget you once existed because old civilization was turned to dust.

Invalid reasoning.

18 hours ago, blazeshadow44 said:

IT does not really matter, they are thousand year old void demons who control iron golems to create mass genocide in multiple territories around the sol system, and if it is correct, maybe even the Taurus system to kick even more sentinel arse.  If they are basically immortal and never aging, our understanding of laws do not abide with them, for they are not actually human at all.  The are something else, amazing and scary.  And plus, it is the future, no one gives a hoot because all that are left are robots, greedy politicians and scientists, and inbred clones.  I think there are many more evils out there than worrying about void demons that look like children even though they have been around longer than you can dream of, or long enough for the world to even forget you once existed because old civilization was turned to dust.

Invalid reasoning.

Yay!

Time to bang it out then.

On 2/22/2018 at 3:21 PM, (PS4)HurricaneHugo76 said:

No because people can only focus and point out the fact that the image was of 2 children being married, and all that entails.

Which was probably never intended by whoever set this thing up, but what people will read into it regardless.

And the weird bubble you must be in that no one involved in that ceremony thought it might look weird that they are representing an adult activity with children figures.

You couldn't even walk around as your Operator when this happened. What are you even talking about?

On 2/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, ghoffman1928 said:

or maybe, warframe is a work of fiction and we are all actually just sitting infront of conputer screens playing a video game.  seriously, why does every little thing about lore have to be nitpicked at. just play the game 

For the love of god thank you...