Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, etto117 said:

Well I don't know, never saw it shrinked since I bought it but I guess this makes sense.

its been this way for a while so no worries about not knowing. I just hope it gets fixed soon cause that was my fav melee weapon. Anyway thanks for the conversation. :)

12 hours ago, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Damage is a noun, beam is a noun, ammo is a noun too, albeit an informal one. Just use dictionaries :P

yes i realise they are nouns, but the topic was capitalization, so it is worth noting that they are not proper nouns, and as such should not be capitalized unless at the start of a sentence.

On 2/26/2018 at 6:56 AM, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Damage is a noun, beam is a noun, ammo is a noun too, albeit an informal one. Just use dictionaries :P

Do you even know what you're talking about?
My only point was that none of these things are proper nouns (ie the name of something, like the name of a country, name of an organization or institution or business or group, name of a person, etc). Damage, beam, and ammo are all nouns, yes, but none are proper and therefore should not be capitalized.

Sheesh, the internet just wants to argue about things that ought not be argued about...

4 hours ago, hotnac said:
  • Picking up a Cetus Wisp will now display the same special UI message like when you pick up an Argon Crystal.

This!  ^^

*  NB.  Please do this for [Orokin Cells]

Regards.

Orokin Cells are far too common for that. They do it for Argon, Cetus Wisps, etc. because they're all items that require a fair amount of searching to actually find, and aren't so common. Go to Helene on Sedna and you'll have more Orokin Cells than you can ever use for the rest of your playtime in just 10 waves.

However, I'm not sure why they made Sentient Cores show up in the special resource popup rather than Eidolon Shards, given that you get more Cores than you can ever hope to possibly use with the stupid daily cap, whereas Shards are generally more important and you get less of them; especially once you've gotten everything from Onkko, you stop giving a darn about Cores altogether, and only care about the Shards and Arcane drops.

Archived