The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look, its a bird, its a liset, its a dargyn... No... Its Zephyr PRIME!!

(PSN)ATreidezz

5 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Just to show how bad the PA announcement picture showcased Zephyr prime

This is what her Helmet looks like 

latest?cb=20180313200758latest?cb=20180313200757

Weird angles aside, she looks pretty nice.

Okay, damn she looks better in that angle..

She's like an eagle, majestic, till you look at her from a certain angle

60dc03a8005271ed8489a02ed53038a3_500x235

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0ITfa3-PzepUuqTKlUGs

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You guys are all hyped about the wrong thing.

Zephyr? Pff.

Tiberon? Pff.

Kronen? More pff.

It's all about that Operator suit mmkay. Looks like a flight suit, the helmet especially.

Are you kidding me, monkey? I'm hyped for both the gear AND the operator suit.

4 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

Mehhh the normal version looks better. 

Kinda doesn't, especially considering what a shiny, textured and non-pbr'd mess the normal version is.

15 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Welp there it is! I knew the second i would breakdown and drop 6 forma on Tiberon it would get primed. You are welcome everyone.

Welcome to the club :highfive:

Edited by Valiant

8 hours ago, Midrib said:

Holy moly does she look beautiful. Thank you for sharing this! She's my most played Warframe for the past 4 years now so you can guess I'm pretty pumped for this lol.

16 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Kinda doesn't, especially considering what a shiny, textured and non-pbr'd mess the normal version is.

This is why I really hated they content-locked her's and Hydroid's ONLY immortal skins behind Baro, well knowing their default skins aren't pbr'd whatsoever (to the same extension, Oberon as well), and using that to supplement the lack of unique items (at the time) Baro was providing back then. Last I checked you couldn't buy them in the marketplace like literally anyone else so its always left me a bit "eh" when it came to their decision on that.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

This is like the cult classics PA. Just like for some reason there are a lot of Zephyr diehards on the forum, there's been a hard core of Tiberon lovers who've been agitating for a Prime since the day the thing was released. Well, Tiberon bros, I ain't one of you but we can all celebrate that we finally got what we've been waiting for. Still would have liked a projectile weapon, but c'est la vie.

I wasn't sure I liked the helmet at first but it's grown on me. Still, I detect a disturbing lack of dangly bits at the back. Hmm. But her normal helmet won't fit without all the fancy gold bits like Mag can get away with. I'll just have to see when I get my hands on her.

At least now I can use my cat without suffering severe sartorial deficiencies. Maybe it's time to break out Loading Screen Prime and go full bling...

36 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Holy moly does she look beautiful. Thank you for sharing this! She's my most played Warframe for the past 4 years now so you can guess I'm pretty pumped for this lol.

This is why I really hated they content-locked her's and Hydroid's ONLY immortal skins behind Baro, well knowing their default skins aren't pbr'd whatsoever (to the same extension, Oberon as well), and using that to supplement the lack of unique items (at the time) Baro was providing back then. Last I checked you couldn't buy them in the marketplace like literally anyone else so its always left me a bit "eh" when it came to their decision on that.

Yeah I can't work out why they just didn't PBR her with the Immortal. They might finally do it with her Prime but there's still others who are missing PBR despite Prime releases, like Ash and Trinity, both of which (I think Ash does) uses their vanilla skins for pieces of their appearance. Nyx Prime is more bearable because she doesn't draw from her original.

I was considering buying her skin if it was in the market but over time I've thought that if the option was there, I'd probably save up ducats in the end.

Edited by Valiant

11 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Are you kidding me, monkey? I'm hyped for both the gear AND the operator suit.

I am not kidding.

Prime accesses don't really do it for me, in fact no new gear does it for me anymore. Primal Fury is so disconected from everything else that most gear just becomes arbitrary.

Accessories though.... Mmmmm yeah. I will be buying that suit, hope I can make some cool combinations with the previous Prime suit as well.

Not sure about the Kavat stuff, I quite like my limited edition headless silhouette cat.

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

Aside from looking a lot more like Tatsunoko gatchaman, Zephyr prime doesn't have this... 

Spoiler

7dDqvu.png

Edited by Volinus7

20 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You guys are all hyped about the wrong thing.

Zephyr? Pff.

Tiberon? Pff.

Kronen? More pff.

It's all about that Operator suit mmkay. Looks like a flight suit, the helmet especially.

If ever there was a time when DE was masterfully messing with the community, this is it.

They give us the new Operator Umbr--OH, I MEAN Operator Prime suit, and then give us the Excaliber Umbra skin variant--OH I MEAN DEXCALIBER SKIN.

14 hours ago, Midrib said:

Is it me, or are those arm blades (not the Kronen, Zephyr's arm blades) REALLY long on her left arm?

6 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Is it me, or are those arm blades (not the Kronen, Zephyr's arm blades) REALLY long on her left arm?

Definitely, I can already predict that there will be a lot of clipping issues, especially with the Kronen prime.

Le 3/14/2018 à 01:29, Midrib a dit :

this new zephyr skin remind me this from FF9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqwE_WzrBEgVT-FWtWQBo

latest?cb=20160702033549