The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

With the new lighting tech that DE Steve has been previewing, could be please have another look at the materials that don't take environmentals and "punch through" with blackness, these have been broken since the Galleon rework and are broken on pretty much every tileset.

Liquids, Glass, Forced shadows, all punch through the fog and look really bad. I've mentioned it a few time but it's really been overlooked for a long time now

Warframe0002.jpg?raw=1
Warframe0101.jpg?raw=1
Warframe0196.jpg?raw=1
Warframe0201.jpg?raw=1
Warframe0226.jpg?raw=1

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

Question one: Plains of Eidelon brought a lot of new crafting resources to the game unique to the plains, can we expect a similar amount when the new Venus open-world map is released?

Question two: Is there ongoing work on making more of the older quests re-playable?

Question: Any words on the idea of custom melee finisher animations?

Context: right now most of the in-game melee finishers are set per weapon class.
There is one exception, however, which is katana Blind Justice stance which changes both backstab and riposte animations.

Is there any plan to create more of custom unique finisher animations? What about making them a purchasable cosmetic customisation instead of making the tied to stances?
I mean, they are literally just animations and do not actually affect the gameplay (maybe except how long it takes for the animation to finish).

I would happily buy a couple of custom finisher animations for swords, because those 180 backstabs and lift-in-the-air stabs are getting old.
Same goes for heavy weapons "smack in the back" backstab animations.

Could we get some minimal changes to Equinox? Just enough to make her kit far more dynamic and fluid.  I've outlined a few minor tweaks that will preserve her kit entirely and raise her overall viability.  Encouraging using both aspects rather than just one or the other can make her more fun and versatile. 

1. Is it technically possible for elemental effects to be colorable? For example equipping a fire mod on a melee weapon with blue energy color, that weapon would gain a coat of blue flames and if it Heat procs an enemy they would be engulfed in blue flames.Energy colors successfully overriding default colors has been sometimes spotty in the past, so I'm interested if there's a technical limitation here.

2. Is the pet AI rework is still on track, and if so what are your goals for it?

3. Is PBRing old content still on a todo list somewhere? Thought I'd ask since we've been recently getting some very nice revisits of old content!

Question: last year a LOT of us were unhappy with the decission to host the ticket sale through eventbrite site bcause of the limited payment methods but because the sale was underway you had no way to change that. I and other tenno had hoped that this year you would learn from past mistakes and choose a different site this year but unfortunately the mistake was done again as you choose eventbrite again. My big question is WHY? Why choose that flawed site again this year i simply cant comprehend how one can cut off earnings and fans in this silly and stupid way. The game is great by the way and an AAA title for me.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

discussing Kuva

So it is just kuva missions being available in kuva fortress and not endless kuva mode, right? Because Scott is dead against letting us have endless kuva for obvious reason.

Previous devstream you mentioned my question but there is no answer to it. My concern is simply because Khora was already separated from the IPS rework, so why she still can't be release yet as she was already ready since last December. 

Question 1: With regular Fomorianians, PoE and quite a few recent weapons we have a lot of Cryotic sinks. Will you consider reducing the cost of Sibear? 30k cryotic = 300 extractors. Unless you are a hardcore excavation farmer, you will never get enough through regular play before sinking it on something else, including repeatable events.

Question 2: Can we get some amp+arcane operator loadouts, that we can select in regular loadouts?

Question 3: Can we be able to select a specific focus school to be used in a regular loadout? (if not selected, it could use default focus like now)

Given the community backlash to the physical damage rework announced late in 2017, is it now officially delayed indefinitely until internal discussions are resolved? Please comment on the priority of this development, as I'm sure many are waiting on riven rolls and build strategies to accommodate these upcoming changes.

Further, you had mentioned an elemental damage rework will occur after the physical damage pass; now will the two come simultaneously or should we continue to expect a bifurcated damage rework?

Are there any plans to do a balance pass on all the melee weapons, and would you consider replacing the "wall attack" stat with "aerial attack"?

Nobody really does wall attacks, but mid-air attacks are particularly useful against flying units. I feel it would be a good opportunity to implement new melee mods for aerial attacks specifically, and to create new melee weapons designed for mid-air combat which the game lacks (Kronen Prime, perhaps?)

is anything happening with the Helminth room? or is he gonna remain that creepy roommate who never leaves his room?

also: any plans to combine the old focus powers with what we have now? i miss being able to erupt from my warframe in a show of godly power to emergency heal a Defense target/extractor.

Archived