Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

9 back to back attempts to go out into the Plains for Eidolon bounties both in squads and solo.

9 times the entire Cetus entrance, me and every enemy unit spawed like 300 feet in the air... except the Plains themselves.

pB17yBN.jpg

1 hour ago, Ev1dentFir31 said:

Then you didn't read the patch notes well enough. It clearly said you can attach arcanes to multiple warframes...

I missed the part in the old notes where it says "Arcanes are now mods." Are Syandanas now mods too? 

We've been over this. DE changed the UI and functionality of a longstanding system in the game without any explanation or even a heads-up as to the specific changes around upgrading or downgrading arcanes, and without sufficient information in the interface to indicate that you could not undo the choice you made. Arcades went from being downgradable to only upgradabe in the space of minutes.

That's on the developer, not the user. At the very least they should distill any non-fully-ranked arcanes, tell everyone they meant to explain better, and let us re-upgrade everything with the proper information at hand. 

3 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

Except turning off motion blur in the options fixes the problem, so congratulations on talking down to people while being completely and utterly incorrect.

Except it does not matter if it is ON or OFF....

did you recognize yourself in the 99,99999% ? 

The bug is old , and unfixed.

The very fact that it has resurfaced after  almost 3 years is YELLING the true story ....
Alas , reason and logic means nothing to a zealot.
The game has conveniently been labeled as BETA for 5 years , while raking in millions of players - apparently no one from these players has bothered to ask until a valid answer is provided - how come this is BETA for over half a decade ?

Maybe DE should consider releasing FOUNDERS packs again as it seems the funds are not enough- not even to cover OT for the staff to fix the mess that 22.16.1 caused .
Trading is still non-functional for vast majority of the playerbase , missions break left and right , to add insult to injury  - there is a game breaking visual glitch .

On a side note - I have successfully tested and found a workaround for the grafix bug - switch your MODE - if Fullscreen >>Windowed/Borderless  and vice versa - so far for me has worked like a charm.

9 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

Asking a question that hasn't yet been answered isn't the same as crying about it.

And probably wont be answered cause they don't have a answer for it yet so please stop asking it and expecting a answer everytime. Raids were taking away cause they were not being played as much and wasn't what they were looking(Correct me if I am wrong). In the near future I could see them working on making raids better but not now since all old things are being polished, The Sacrifice, Khora, IPS rework, Elematal rework, Venus open world is on the table right now raids are the last things that is on their minds.

What have you done to Warframe, DE? Does anyone tested this update before release at all?

Also new dojo decorations are, hmm... not what I expected. Not in good way. I'd prefer to have decorations from relays and maroo's bazaar instead.

I logged in tonight and the graphics have gone to hell. Not just me but several of the members of my party. Everything is blurred and the missions unplayable. If you abort the mission and then rejoin it fixed the problem sometimes but not always.

It was different to a high latency connection. there were no delays just everything all blurry to the point where the only thing you can see is the colours.

Nekros "shadows" (ability 4) look great now, but they dont fight anything they just sit there idolizing their master , which although not unwanted is very lazy! get those minions back to work helping to kill the enemy so we can raise more.

(p.s I also had shadows of the dead mod equipped)

Archived