Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why dont glitches like this happen more often?

Websta__

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I've gotten a bug before where somebody was in squad chat...but not the mission. Was a fun little Mobile Defence Alert, good times.

I had a similar bug once, I lost connection to a group and it out me in another group, but I stayed in the chat for both groups, so I could talk to 7 other people at the same time, but the 2 squads couldn't see each others messages. The only person who could see both and be seen by both was me. 

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

This was suppose to be a Sorties 2 Interception mission.

Reveal hidden contents

4L6gkCM.jpg

H5upriQ.jpg

But as you could see it glitched out and 8 players joined a 4 player mission. Problem is the mission refused to start until 4 players left.

I mean, jokes aside and all, it would be awesome to have some of the larger tilesets like Europa or Lua to have certain 6 to 8 man missions.

I don't know, running a Mobile Defense/Excavation on Europa or a Defense on Lua with 6-8 other players just sounds like a blast lol.

4 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I squinted so hard trying to see what kind of weapon/hammer valkyr was holding, till i realized it was a meditating booben in front of an ice crack lined up with valkyr's arms...

You're trying to figure out if you're looking at Vauban while I can't not stare at Zephyr's lit color scheme.

3 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

You're trying to figure out if you're looking at Vauban while I can't not stare at Zephyr's lit color scheme.

Rather, wtf are those player names? "Cutablesoup", "nevereverplease"(while looked like being probed)

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
The longer you look, the weirder it gets

As someone else already posted, it reminded me of the original bug we used to have.

8 player matches like that are a laugh, encourages people to lark about. Believe I had the same experience on an Interception mission too and we went on for a few waves.

It also reminds me of The Division bug where you had I think something like 50 players in one boss level at once? That was hilarious and pure craziness.

3 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I would LOVE to see a 8 (or more) player game mode Survival or Defence with more enemies.
Not a Raid, but just a straight up regular game mode in a confined area with 8 ppl and a tonne of enemies to create total chaos.

Here you go, buddy.

jUZKP4Y.jpg

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

I hosted a game that ended up with 5 people, on a spy sortie. It did not start out well as I've noticed an issue with some of the players, I could see them but it was odd thanks to my internet.

On the plains, I had a slightly different issue during plague star, I ended up with 8 people, except 4 people were in lone sessions while there remained a single squad with different sessions throughout the bounty.