Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories still 50 bucks?

Fishyflakes

4 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Weren't they considering throwing out the boosters and Plat for a lower cost?

Geez. :sad:

They were thinking of it for the Vault Packs - the reason being that spenders will buy boosters of plats from the Prime Access and don't need to buy additional boosters.

Changes to the Prime Packs haven't been discussed or mentioned.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

You get boosters as well.

with 45$ i can get 4000 P with the 75% off and buy as meny bosters as i want or just farm some prime stuff and sell them for P the bosters ir a joke in the packs allways been

DE should definitely reduce the price! Of course people buy it at $50 but if they would lower it way more would! and lets be real those accessories should never cost $50!

(ive bought the banshee and mirage ones so far but i might do the new zephyr one also. but that being said not everyone can spend that much money and also its very expensive either way!)

3 minutes ago, BaadshahPrime said:

its too late now

I guess for this Prime Access, but not for future ones. Plat and boosters are just fillers, an excuse to jack prices up. There should be another option with cosmetics/accessories only and no fillers. I have no problem buying plat (I've bought my fair share), but at those prices, I will never spend a dime on Prime Access....

18 minutes ago, HunterH said:

50$ for 2 cosmetics ? what...the....i can buy multiple games with 50.....not just 2 cosmetics if it was 10-15 fine...but 50 ? 

Yeah exactly. Those are just virtual items, if the prices are too high, many people wont buy them.

I my self bought just ONE Tennogen syandana because I really liked it and wanted for a long time, nothing more interesting showed in the game so I had to buy it ^^. Otherwise some other items like only helmets that are just for ONE specific frame is not worth.

If you know that game is cool then it's 100% fine to buy it for 50-60$. It's and virtual game, but you have full game not an item in game for 50$ lol.

40 minutes ago, HunterH said:

with 45$ i can get 4000 P with the 75% off and buy as meny bosters as i want or just farm some prime stuff and sell them for P the bosters ir a joke in the packs allways been

You have to put into account console players. We don't get boosters we can spend on plat. :/

The idea of the prime access has always been to help DE keep the game running. It's stupid expensive for that reason alone.

It's more along the line of : give DE the price or a full game to support them and you get a few cosmetics and boosters as a reward.

a few cosmetics + aren't worth 50$, the whole PA thing isn't worth 150$, not even close. You don't buy those things to get a fair deal. It's pure luxury.

49 minutes ago, Rawrmonger said:

The idea of the prime access has always been to help DE keep the game running. It's stupid expensive for that reason alone.

It's more along the line of : give DE the price or a full game to support them and you get a few cosmetics and boosters as a reward.

a few cosmetics + aren't worth 50$, the whole PA thing isn't worth 150$, not even close. You don't buy those things to get a fair deal. It's pure luxury.

You must be jk....i got put in to the game around 350+ euros and i dont have a problem with it i did it coz i like the game and i have fun with the game but lately de seems to go in to a wrong direction with evrything.....they remove the raids and killed my clan practicly and now they put up 2 cosmetics for 50$ if this the way the game will be in the future its gona be bad look at destiny the only good thing warframe had going was them listening to us and working with us ! 

If you think 50$ for 2 cosmetics is a fair price you ir jk and if you think its better for de to have high prices you ir wrong again low prices means more people will be willing to buy it BUT they made it expensive just so they can have 100-200 people buying it = more money fast rather then having 1000-2000 people buying it and geting a bit more extra so more money fast is what de is looking to get out of this expensive cosmetic packs 

1 minute ago, HunterH said:

You must be jk....i got put in to the game around 350+ euros and i dont have a problem with it i did it coz i like the game and i have fun with the game but lately de seems to go in to a wrong direction with evrything.....they remove the raids and killed my clan practicly and now they put up 2 cosmetics for 50$ if this the way the game will be in the future its gona be bad look at destiny the only good thing warframe had going was them listening to us and working with us ! 

If you think 50$ for 2 cosmetics is a fair price you ir jk and if you think its better for de to have high prices you ir wrong again low prices means more people will be willing to buy it BUT they made it expensive just so they can have 100-200 people buying it = more money fast rather then having 1000-2000 people buying it and geting a bit more extra so more money fast is what de is looking to get out of this expensive cosmetic packs 

I just said it's not a fair price...
And this is nothing new. PA prices have been the same for years now.
I'm fully aware of the economics. Though neither of us have access to the behind the scene reasoning for that price.

Now if you have issues with where the game is going that's perfectly fine. I too thought the trial removal thing was a weird move. My clan is also deserted.
Those are valid issues.