Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspended For No Reason?

LegitPasta

I recently just came back to Warframe for about a month and my account was suddenly suspended yesterday. Right before Zephyr prime too. I've contacted support and tried my best to help them out and figure out what is going on quick so I can farm Zephyr today but NO RESPONSE from support in 24hrs. Looking though over a dozen of my old tickets, their average response time was ~10m - 1hr. 

Edited by LegitPasta

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

No idea why it was suspended?

Normally they provide a reason, such as having negative platinum. Support will take upwards of a week unfortunately nowadays.

No, I had that issue in the past and saw my balance was positive on the site

Edited by LegitPasta

Just now, LegitPasta said:

No, I had that issue in the past and saw my balance was positive on the site

Interesting, honestly I must say I'm surprised that they provided no reason at all.

I hope support get back to you swiftly, but I wouldn't hold your breath. As player count as swelled as has the number of tickets they receive. 

3 hours ago, LegitPasta said:

I recently just came back to Warframe for about a month and my account was suddenly suspended yesterday. Right before Zephyr prime too. I've contacted support and tried my best to help them out and figure out what is going on quick so I can farm Zephyr today but NO RESPONSE from support in 24hrs. Looking though over a dozen of my old tickets, their average response time was ~10m - 1hr. 

It might of been a suspend for being inactive. If that's the case, then just wait, DE should eventually get around to unbanning.

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Perhaps they locked it due to inactivity, or suspicious activity, both of which can happen if you don't play for awhile. 

someone did a post recently where his account was hacked when he was offline on holiday. Luckily he got it unbanned. Maybe OP had the same thing...?

9 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

"DE banned me so im going to turn people against them on the forums and get nothing solved all while looking like a fool"

You ever heard the phrase "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all"? You may want to heed that advice. good day.

3 hours ago, LegitPasta said:

If this is true, then it is very weird indeed. Hopefully they get back to you soon. Please remember to not spam support though, as spamming them will cause you to lose the ability to use support.

Edited by (PS4)Boomstickman98
need to proof read what I type apparently

4 hours ago, LegitPasta said:

If someone tried to login into your account while you were gone, perhaps you got an email about "someone tried to login we locked for security blah blah" somewhere in your spam or something, and you never noticed because you weren't playing warframe at the time. My guess is its something like that that happened while you weren't playing, and you got an email about it you didn't notice. 

Support WILL fix it, but unfortunately they are really busy these days, and you could be waiting anywhere from 7-14 days or more, although usually with a more urgent issue like yours they try to get to it quicker, so it may actually only be a few days or even less. I know its upsetting/disappointing/annoying, but all you can do really is give them time to get to your issue, their support just has too many tickets to be that speedy rn. 

4 hours ago, LegitPasta said:

Last time a clan mate had an issue with an account ban, it took support 40 days to reply...
So yeah... don;t expect to be playing for a while.