Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Ramses Skin feedback

IEpicWolfI

4 hours ago, Perye said:

PLEASE don't change inaros Ramses skin, I love the texture and I've dyed it well,  vivid colours appear  really faded which I love, which makes it really easy to find a colour I like to dye it. please don't change it T_T

Use the Easter, Classic, and Kiteer color pallets. They have pretty pale colors, and work well for giving a muted/faded appearance.

Though I am still waiting for DE to figure out how to do material changes with color changes, the way Destiny 1&2 did.

57 минут назад, xxfiurionxx сказал:

The untold truth about this change... 

https://ibb.co/fvoGun

Thats not truth. Thats your opinion.

Real truth is :   Picked color should never be altered by skin textures.  Otherwise it must be changed to display colors correctly.

You can always use "legacy colors" if you want it "faded".   

Il y a 4 heures, Kainosh a dit :

Real truth is :   Picked color should never be altered by skin textures.  Otherwise it must be changed to display colors correctly.

I dont like it because of its colours... i like it because its materials are shiny and do look good...

Going from an awsome mettallic to rubber just on prol of betther "coloring" seems like a bad excuse to me...

By that ideology why is this awsome segment of the comunity not complaining on the forum about prime accents not having the very exact same color effect it has on the frame... 

Rubber accents... Wouldnt that be amazing?

Anyways... Im done with this topic. That post was my way of saying "thank you" to the segment that managed to singlehandedly dumb down something great... And with low effort -.-"

Ps: ...Your the one complaining about coloring... maybe you use legacy mode to color ir betther since you cant color it...

I really can't fathom why anyone would defend the original mercury coloured skin.

1. You can't recolour it worth a damn, even with the faded palettes it's still extremely limited.

2. It doesn't mesh with any armor pieces, alternate helmets or most syandanas.

Any skin that only works with itself is flawed and needs an overhaul, the end.

1 hour ago, Reynard_Fox said:

I really can't fathom why anyone would defend the original mercury coloured skin.

1. You can't recolour it worth a damn, even with the faded palettes it's still extremely limited.

2. It doesn't mesh with any armor pieces, alternate helmets or most syandanas.

Any skin that only works with itself is flawed and needs an overhaul, the end.

People have different tastes and opinions.

Amazing, isn't it?

6 hours ago, Kainosh said:

That's actually also an opinion, because PBR precisely does alter the colors always. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but that's the whole point of PBR vs Blinn Phong in this game: That it makes an item look different/more realistic based on light reflection due differing materials. Most usually work fine, but metals are a whole different world due their nature, which is the issue at hand.

And the real truth is some people bought a skin, fully aware of what it was, and now it's getting changed. It's as easy as making a separate entry with the current textures for "first edition" buyers, but no one seems to have realized this yet. Not even DE, who have the responsability to solve the issue for those users.

Anyways, depending on what ends up being shipped and how it looks I'll be able to afterwards note a good list of materials DE already uses in game that would probably be better for the mecha Anubis skin this is trying to be. We'll see how it goes.

Edited by NightmareT12

On 4/1/2018 at 1:55 AM, xxfiurionxx said:

I dont like it because of its colours... i like it because its materials are shiny and do look good...

Going from an awsome mettallic to rubber just on prol of betther "coloring" seems like a bad excuse to me...

By that ideology why is this awsome segment of the comunity not complaining on the forum about prime accents not having the very exact same color effect it has on the frame... 

Rubber accents... Wouldnt that be amazing?

Anyways... Im done with this topic. That post was my way of saying "thank you" to the segment that managed to singlehandedly dumb down something great... And with low effort -.-"

Ps: ...Your the one complaining about coloring... maybe you use legacy mode to color ir betther since you cant color it...

If you look at the lighting, it does hold the same shine as prior. They just made the colours deeper from the looks of it - likely by lightening the diffuse map. Now buh-bye!

PS: Legacy colours makes the colours more faded. That hum-dinger falls flat.

I love the skin. It is very nice to have a super metallic skin for a change. It wouldn't be nice if all skins were like that but there is no skin as metallic as this one, so yeah I am digging it.

I do agree that not being able to colour it properly is a serious issue, luckily one that is being worked on.

Further more, the Scarab syandana just does not fit Inaros at all. Not in the slightest. Maybe it will look better when the skin gets fixed but another solution would be to make the syandana metallic as well.

Il y a 8 heures, Tiddlerdoo a dit :

If you look at the lighting, it does hold the same shine as prior. They just made the colours deeper from the looks of it - likely by lightening the diffuse map. Now buh-bye!

"buh bye" "hum-dinguer"... what a cringy coment... what are you 10? -.-"

Sigh here i though i was done with this topic >.>  

The update will land today, so just stay quiet and wait for your upgraded skin or something instead bothering people with your buh byes -.-"

Other then that, after it ill still be able to colour him the way i want... 

But my opinion still stands...if it strays from the awsome mettalic it is atm to rubber in prol of "improved colouring" the skin was fine as it is and no change was needed... This metallic looks shiny on brighter lights but also as darker as any other frame material on not so bright lights.

https://ibb.co/jnkRx7

On 3/29/2018 at 1:15 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The art team is working away on improving things for Inaros Ramses based on texture feedback - expect this to hit your PCs Monday!

image.png

Just a heads up - Aiming for early to mid week for this change!

19 hours ago, Tiddlerdoo said:

legacy colours are lighter, not faded.

On 3/28/2018 at 12:08 PM, IEpicWolfI said:

Is Inaros' new skin, Ramses, meant to be THAT shiny? It's really hard to color him that way. I'd add a pic of reference, but pictures wouldn't show the point across. On top of that, the kopesh skin's blade isn't even metallic. Not to mention it's held wrong!

Everytime I inspect a melee my wrist hurts just looking at the unnatural bend in the wframe’s wrist. Ouch. Inaros’ skin makes him look like a robot, like a transformer. 

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Just a heads up - Aiming for early to mid week for this change!

Could you also look at the invisible "bump" on his butt area? It's there for all of Inaros' skins and makes syandanas look weird. Thanks!

Il y a 9 heures, Shad0wWatcher a dit :

As soon as i saw the skin all i thought of was this guy

ymkqskz.jpg

And that is exactly what i will try to look like when i pick up that skin

I love this game ! I want to see the result as soon as you're done with trying to make it match !!

On 3/30/2018 at 4:19 PM, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Organic creatures > robots

You poor, poor creature :'( Robots are passion, love, power, cool, awesome poses and spacefights!! 

Go play with Barbies! You dissapoint me, fellow Tenno. Leave now, I cannot look upon your face cuzz it is raining :'(

2 hours ago, DoUrdenAzazel said:

I love this game ! I want to see the result as soon as you're done with trying to make it match !!

Currently it is practically impossible with how shiny that skin is and the fact that i don't have the jet pack i require to make that a complete cosplay, but this is what i got so far. Just waiting for DE to patch the skin to be less shiny and at least show a bit more matte, cause i got the colors right. Just the over use of metalics on this skin is kinda...hm..

dgvkt5Z.jpg

13 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Currently it is practically impossible with how shiny that skin is and the fact that i don't have the jet pack i require to make that a complete cosplay, but this is what i got so far. Just waiting for DE to patch the skin to be less shiny and at least show a bit more matte, cause i got the colors right. Just the over use of metalics on this skin is kinda...hm..

dgvkt5Z.jpg

I tried Anubis color scheme and it didn't end well too , thank god DE is fixing it :)

Also you can complete cosplay with Archwing on Plains :D

Edited by Aeon94

10 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

I tried Anubis color scheme and it didn't end well too , thank god DE is fixing it :)

Also you can complete cosplay with Archwing on Plains :D

Oh yeah i forgot about the archwing, i'll wait till i can get my hands on that jet pack before i do some captura with it. I want to look like Anubis all the time xD.

Also it's funny how this deluxe skin has more Metallica than any prime warframe out there xD 

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

13 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Oh yeah i forgot about the archwing, i'll wait till i can get my hands on that jet pack before i do some captura with it. I want to look like Anubis all the time xD.

Also it's funny how this deluxe skin has more Metallica than any prime warframe out there xD 

The metal is different though. If it was the same it would appear darker, just try to use pure black on any Prime frame if able.