Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spotted possible April Fools.

NurglesSocks

13 minutes ago, kyori said:

April's Fool is for kids to kid around in school etc. DE is a big company, it will only made them looked childish to play such prank.

Grate Prime
Lotus Voice Packs

Also, a lot of big companies do april fools jokes every year, it's nothing unusual.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_April_Fools'_Day_jokes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_April_Fools'_Day_jokes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix_April_Fools'_Day_jokes

sorry if I spoiled your "fun" but this is the 4th thread in the last 2 hrs about this topic and I don't know how many since me and my clan discovered it 15hrs ago.

It's just like spamming useless threads instead of searching for and posting in existing ones "makes me ill", as Ordis would say

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

sorry if I spoiled your "fun" but this is the 4th thread in the last 2 hrs about this topic and I don't know how many since me and my clan discovered it 15hrs ago.

It's just like spamming useless threads instead of searching for and posting in existing ones "makes me ill", as Ordis would say

Rule #1 of the internet : you are never the first to something.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Lol it's like u rly want to be the special snowflake, the Queen of prom. 

This must be a tale to tell to ur grandchildren how u were the absolute first to find out a game's April Fool's prank in 2018. That'll be glorious. 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb NPC:

Lol it's like u rly want to be the special snowflake, the Queen of prom. 

This must be a tale to tell to ur grandchildren how u were the absolute first to find out a game's April Fool's prank in 2018. That'll be glorious. 

You forgot your brain in your bed this morning? I never did say we were the first to find this nor was this ever my intention. In fact there are threads much older than 20hrs with this prank.

Do your homework before you insult someone else.

I just pointed out that mindless spamming of the same subject is just dumb...like last week when the DDoS occured. There were so many threads instead of just READING what was posted a minute ago or what the Devs said.

4 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

The underwhelming nature of this April fools joke in combination with the slowing down of somewhat major content updates fills me with confidence. Can't wait for it to pay off.

The 2 things are definitely connected: DE's love for us is like a truck, but that truck has been stuck in the traffic for months. :laugh:

Edited by Forcereborn