Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, redindy said:

What is a twitch drop and how do I link my account?

Twitch drops are ingame items that are given to your account once you have watched the devstream (or other warframe partners over the weekend) for 30 minutes or more while they are live on twitch.

Please see this link to link your twitch and Warframe accounts: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman  a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

When will we get a new frame again? We have gone almost half a year without a new frame now. Any news/plans after Khora?

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

It was mentioned in a few devstreams ago that the new giant nikana is planned to be released with the warframe after Khora....

I know I might be jumping the gun here since Khora is barely even out yet, but does that mean that there's concept art or something of this new frame that you can show?

Other Questions:

Spoiler

-status on the new nikana?

-status on melee rework?

-orokin hacking puzzle when?

-new zaws when?

-next big quest(sacrifice/apostasy) when?

-any warframes that are on the list for a revisit? *cough* ember plox

vor 26 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Twitch Drop!? Another one is coming! Our Devstream will kickoff a Twitch drop for all Tenno with a linked account! If you can’t tune into our stream for 30 minutes, fear not, all Warframe Partners will have the same drop over the weekend! Tune in to find out what the Drop is!

Please fix this or don't give us real good stuff since I'm still not getting anything at all

When will the legendary placeholder bosses "Sergeant" and "Vor/Kril" be replaced? Having to tell new players they are just placeholders is a painful experience knowing they could be so much more.

Any new quests in the works besides The Sacrifice?

How about that new UI, Steve?

Dear @[DE]Rebecca

Is there any way that we could get a function that links to builds for weapons or warframes? Similar in practice to the way we can link Octavia songs, or our zaws?

As someone who helps new players with their builds, and vets find their min/max setup, or just those weird fringe builds it would help immensely to be able to say "Here is my current [Rhino: Config A] build, if that helps give you an idea of what to mod like".

Thanks for any time spent on my question in advace. And thank you to everyone at DE for letting me play your game. 

Will there be any future additions to Focus? With an abundance of eidolon shards and previous Focus cost reductions an increasing amount of players have maxed their Focus system.

Also, some QoL I'd like to see:

Change Focus school in Cetus/arsenal

Void blast color changes with suit energy color. It ruins my operator fashion:heartbroken:

Looking forward to it!

Many things have been shown off in the past, and most have probably been likely scrapped, but there are a few things that I do want to know what happened. 

•Long ago, I wanna say a year ago, you showed off a Sentient Arm Cannon weapon design, what ever happened to that? Has that idea been scrapped and never to be seen again now that we have Amps for Operators? 

•March 3rd 2017, Devstream 89, you showed off another helmet for Equinox. A couple weeks after that you brought up attention to the helmet and said that it had accidentally been scrapped. It's been well over a year, and this helmet has yet to reappear. It looked nearly done that last time we saw it, so have you just trashed that Equinox helmet since a Tennogen thing came out of it? 

Archived