Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

It's nice that our uninvited guest, that is supposed to make us poop our pants got their body back and has new animations... BUUUT what about the fact that when your Operator uses the Vahd Armor, the shoulderplate from the right shoulder just hovers somewhere around that copycat instead of being attached to it's shoulder?

And still, Condroc are the only animal that the 'Kill x-amount of wild animals with a fishing spear'-Riven accepts.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:25 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Chakram flies through enemies. Each enemy hit increases it’s damage and healing by 2x.

Just wanted to point this out, that on the mod description AND in the quote there, that apostrophe "S" is not supposed to be used unless it is for ownership purposes in a sentence. Should just be "its". It might be confusing for some, but apostrophe "S" does not make something plural, and ownership use of the word for something whose gender or name is not specified is just "its".

Yeah, I'm a grammar nazi. Bite me.

On 4/12/2018 at 5:25 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

Nezha - Blazing Chakram Augment: Reaping Chakram
The Chakram flies through enemies. Each enemy hit increases it’s damage and healing by 2x.
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda Syndicates

Ivara - Artemis Bow Augment: Concentrated Arrow
Fires a single arrow that, on headshots, has +50% critical chance and explodes in a 7 meter radius. Removes punch through. 
*Available as an offering from Cephalon Suda and The Perrin Sequence Syndicates

Equinox - Mend & Maim Augment: Energy Transfer
100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms.
*Available as an offering from Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka Syndicates

Mesa - Peacemaker Augment: Mesa’s Waltz
Mesa can move at 50% speed while using Peacemaker.
*This is a reworked existing Conclave Augment that applies to both Conclave and PvE
*Equippable in the Exilus Slot
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and Teshin (Conclave) Syndicates

Only Ivara' augment have an improvement in incentive to encourage players to aim. Equinox' augment feels like a brand aid. The rest is pure useless.

Having the ability to quick-melee is useful for players whom prefer fishing go in WF instead of fishing in other fishing game. Totally worthless/useless to players like me whom hate fishing.

4 minutes ago, low1991 said:

to players like me whom hate fishing.

I dislike PoE in its entirety, yet it's needed to get some equipment. At least fishing in the plains is a bit more doable, just two days ago I wished (privately, not on the forum) that quick melee was available while fishing like when mining.

4 minutes ago, den2k said:

I dislike PoE in its entirety, yet it's needed to get some equipment. At least fishing in the plains is a bit more doable, just two days ago I wished (privately, not on the forum) that quick melee was available while fishing like when mining.

Personally, fishing is ok... until you need x amount of item y from which you only get 1 per fish. And farming fish is a afk-game... many problem... This compound by the bait fish, it's bugged underground water system (bug), annoying forced to your face water reflection, etc.

Mining is ok... till a point. (RNG gems/crystal).

Plant material is decent... just annoying.

Farming stupid cores at night for a fixed time frame. More time-limited mission.

Overall i boycott PoE. 

5 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Farming stupid cores at night for a fixed time frame. More time-limited mission.

Lunar missions can work, they require a lot more missions but are faster, easy to do solo and not time limited. That will probably be my end game since Operator mode is mostly useless against non Sentients, which in turn are found only on PoE and lunar missions.

7 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Overall i boycott PoE. 

Same here, also I have mostly fixed time slots to play which makes thing difficult. I'm entering these days to farm Cetus wisps for the equipment and in the last daytime minutes I fish or mine. It's more like a chore than something enjoyable - which is the same reason I'm not farming Kuva by the way. I will probably farm it on Kuva survival since doing that strange ballet of Kuva syphoning isn't very appealing.

22 hours ago, Alanthier said:

Or, you can build your oberon/change your play style to better suit it.  I have 0 issues with my build sustaining my teammates + nekros' shadows.

Or maybe this wasn't supposed to be what was intended at all and one shouldn't be forced to change how they play because of another player/frame? Is it possible to play around builds with the shadows in mind? Sure. "Should I have to?" is the actual question though. Not to mention the fact that it's not very practical in any regards to have the shadows suck down your energy to where it doesn't even exist after less than 5 seconds have passed whereas under normal circumstances this wouldn't even be a problem with you healing yourself AND your teammates alone.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:15 AM, GentlePuppet said:

I like to think of the archwings being kinda like a helicopter, it pushes off the ground allowing flight, meaning you can only go so high before the force the archwing exerts on the ground is not enough to keep it up, resulting in the drop.

hmmm i understand what you're saying.

kinda freaking annoying tho, like, oh waypoint is 2km thataway, deploy archwing, zooooomin straight then suddenly, BAM, you're hitting treetops, then BAM, you're eating dirt, then BAM you're taking fire from grineer batteries, must point up to the sky then boost, levelout, lookaround where waypoint is, oooh 1km away more, zoooooooom and repeat previous BAMs until you reach destination

so they should rename it then to archheli, not archwing, coz wings were meant for level flight until they loose propulsion

Archived