Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

Can we have some quality of life fixes for clan warlords?  Colored text and @everyone commands?  Also being able to select multiple friends in the friens list.  Being able to hold your weapons in cetus and relays. So many wonderful weapon stances and only visible in missions.  Why have weapons costumization if you cant show it off?  Love you DE

I like the new Mesa augment, but I really don't like the way she walks while under its effect. Kinda of a goofy walk like you need to go to the bathroom. I'd honestly prefer a more womanly gait. It would look MUCH more menacing when she's calmly walking like that towards hordes of enemies, gunning them down like they were nothing. The contrasting image of a sensual death bringer forever etched in the eyes of the few survivors, in a chaotic mix of attraction and fear. Getting goosebumps just imagining it. Please make it happen DE!

12 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Any news regarding the Foundry Queue talked about in past devstreams? Would really love to queue multiple pads or multiple forma!

Thank you as always.

12 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

12 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will there be any future changes to Kuva Survival? I still see no reason to play it aside from the fact it is a survival. Having higher risk as enemies scale should be synonymous with rewarding players more for their time invested.

What they said. :cool:

Since movement related augments can be equipped into the exilus slot, can we have this kind of treatment retroactively to all augments?
Ivara's Infiltrate, Nyx's Assimilate etc. (or simply let us put all augments into the exilus slot maybe?)

14 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

A few ideas:

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

Defenietly should be happening. I Really miss old void, not as much for gameplay but for the feeling of it.

I was waiting for that Equinox augment with all anticipation of using her again since she's super squishy, and this is what I come to

Equinox - Mend & Maim Augment: Energy Transfer 100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms. *Available as an offering from Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka Syndicates
What is this garbage

I don't usually get mad, but I love Equinox about as much as Oberon, and I appreciate the love he got, Equinox is not really viable solo at higher level atm unless you do a troll build.  I sincerely hope this is changed and maybe Equinox made more viable later.

Edit:
I found a way to break it in group play though

The qol for fish is amazing ty for that id love to see the fishing on ivaras ziplinesfixed and the menu dont like throwing what tell it to some times it won't throwanything at all also nice mods i hear waltz is useable in exilus slot it be nice if that was for all the aug mods or even a separate slot of augs i dont expect youd ad a slot for just augs bi can hope still if they were exilus id actuallyuse the more right now its if its what the builds around ps why you no fix nezha 3 he needs recastable to stay competitive till then hes just going to keep drowning in rhinos shadow

16 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

A few ideas:

Even having just one of each fissure tier in the void node map would be a nice change, that way there would always be at least one of each tier available, with the random fissure missions that exist currently remain as they are for the sake of increased mission variety.

7 hours ago, AstralFollower said:

Any plans to change the relics on the Plains bounties back to being common, like they were before the recent unvaulting?

The Plains have a skybox, and the height of said skybox appears to be a set height value above the ground depending on the elevation, not a consistent skybox, say, 1000m up or some such. That's why you're constantly dropping, because you're only allowed to fly a fairly set value above where the ground underneath you currently is. If you try to go above that height it either doesn't let you, or if you were above it you just plain ol' drop down to the max height. That's the way it feels to me at least. I agree it would be better if the set distance was something like just 2000m above the ground, but I'm guessing it's either engine limitations, or they found something exploit related if you go too height in certain areas.

i think that's not it. try flying around the plains in titania's razorwing mode, there's no altitude dropping whatsoever and maintains a level flight

oh yeah, speaking of titania, was she nerfed recently? at the beginning of plague star2, razorwing mode (at max efficiency) consumes 1.3 energy/sec, but today it went up to 4/sec...

5 hours ago, Princess.Celestia said:

I second this for myself and a friend that likes to play Broberon but find it impossible to play on the kuva survival..

Or, you can build your oberon/change your play style to better suit it.  I have 0 issues with my build sustaining my teammates + nekros' shadows.

13 hours ago, andotz said:

- can you fix archwing in PoE? or is it its feature they don't fly straight? (drops altitude while flying)

I like to think of the archwings being kinda like a helicopter, it pushes off the ground allowing flight, meaning you can only go so high before the force the archwing exerts on the ground is not enough to keep it up, resulting in the drop.

Archived