Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Equinox - Mend & Maim Augment: Energy Transfer
100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms.

People have been requesting this as a buff for years because it would be a huge boost to usability of dark form. Why is it an augment?

This is great.  Ivara now has two augment mods!

5 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

People have been requesting this as a buff for years because it would be a huge boost to usability of dark form. Why is it an augment?

It almost sounds like you are surprised.

3 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

How about rotating mission types, like with Grineer/Corpus Invasions?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nezha - Blazing Chakram Augment: Reaping Chakram
The Chakram flies through enemies. Each enemy hit increases it’s damage and healing by 2x.
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda Syndicates

@[DE]Megan Can we make it heal his warding halo as well? nezha's base 75 hp is too squishy for it to be useful

23 minutes ago, Showerwalker said:

@[DE]Megan Can we make it heal his warding halo as well? nezha's base 75 hp is too squishy for it to be useful

seconding this, i really like nezha, but i don't feel comfortable taking him into eximus sorties or things like it because the 3 can't protect you or be recast and the health is too low to protect you when the halo goes down. if enemies lost you as a target when sliding this wouldn't be too bad because of the passive, but unlike rolling they actually hit you right after that. it would have been a great opportunity to synergize abilities. making the 2 increase the 3s health would be amazing and engaging.

So a PvP augment made it to PvE that people were asking for, cool.

*cough* RUMBLED *cough*

I mean 100% of people that have used it in conclave have said that it should be able to be used in PvE, no one will mind that Rumbled will have 2 PvE augments, its not like there aren't already multiple augments for abilities because of PvE and PvP. Just make it work like Primed mods/Rivens/etc and you can only equip one at a time. pls I need it

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will there be any future changes to Kuva Survival? I still see no reason to play it aside from the fact it is a survival. Having higher risk as enemies scale should be synonymous with rewarding players more for their time invested.

IKR!

- can you fix archwing in PoE? or is it its feature there to not fly straight? (drops altitude while flying)

- can bring back those buff icons of focus schools on the top? (kinda serves as a reminder of what focus you're using)

- why cant plague star be accessed at the orbiter (like any other syndicate mission) ?  going thru cetus eats alot of memory (especially with all the fashionframes around), slowing down slower pc's

5 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

In my opinion the void drop tables should be like 90-95% relics.

6 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I still see no reason to play it aside from the fact it is a survival.

I've only gotten on for Baro since the day it released. 

The current way feedback is being handled is making me not want to play anymore. It's like they're scared of endless.

Archived