Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Donation?

(PSN)ajniNterceS

11 minutes ago, (XB1)PerverseWolf said:

This thread should just be locked, no good can come out of this continuing any further...

No good can come of what exactly? We the community providing support to the developer to correct some problems? Dude seriously, waste your time elsewhere

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ajniNterceS said:

No good can come of what exactly? We the community providing support to the developer to correct some problems? Dude seriously, waste your time elsewhere

My point exactly, What i've read from your post you appear to want a way to support de by funding them money. we already have Four methods for that (platinum, prime access, prime vault AND Exclusive console skins, (jade and obsidian). except pc as they use real money not platinum and they don't get any exclusive skins as far as i'm aware. The money they get from that goes toward bug fixing, developing content, server maintenance, basically all kinds of work to keep warframe playable and enjoyable. Now on to the main Red flag. You want as a reward for your proposal a exclusive prime frame akin to Excalibur Prime and the founders pack (A special thank you present for taking a giant risk and sending DE money to start work on this game Ty Founders.) there is many things that I could say, and many more ways to say it so I will do this politely It would be disrespectful. To everybody who has Excalibur or the Founders pack. I like the idea of DE focusing their attention to fix bugs. But in the end we already are paying them to fix them and DE are fixing them when they can between big updates, they're  a small company and it'll take awhile but they'll get there soon. You may now default to your recurring defensive statement calling me a troll and not to bother posting because I haven't contributed positively.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)PerverseWolf said:

My point exactly, What i've read from your post you appear to want a way to support de by funding them money. we already have Four methods for that (platinum, prime access, prime vault AND Exclusive console skins, (jade and obsidian). except pc as they use real money not platinum and they don't get any exclusive skins as far as i'm aware. The money they get from that goes toward bug fixing, developing content, server maintenance, basically all kinds of work to keep warframe playable and enjoyable. Now on to the main Red flag. You want as a reward for your proposal a exclusive prime frame akin to Excalibur Prime and the founders pack (A special thank you present for taking a giant risk and sending DE money to start work on this game Ty Founders.) there is many things that I could say, and many more ways to say it so I will do this politely It would be disrespectful. To everybody who has Excalibur or the Founders pack. I like the idea of DE focusing their attention to fix bugs. But in the end we already are paying them to fix them and DE are fixing them when they can between big updates, they're  a small company and it'll take awhile but they'll get there soon. You may now default to your recurring defensive statement calling me a troll and not to bother posting because I haven't contributed positively.

Bro with your “payments” you’d think you’d be getting more than a worthless emote or skin. I’m playing the game right now and just had another weapon reload failure. You should ask for your money back. Dude I’m 31years old. Spent 10+ yrs in the Marine Corps; not much you can say that would offend, aside from your ignorance. Didnt know “founders pack” is so confrontational on this thread. I can give a S#&$ less about some gift or reward. It would be cool, but a bonus

1 minute ago, (PS4)ajniNterceS said:

Bro with your “payments” you’d think you’d be getting more than a worthless emote or skin. I’m playing the game right now and just had another weapon reload failure. You should ask for your money back. Dude I’m 31years old. Spent 10+ yrs in the Marine Corps; not much you can say that would offend, aside from your ignorance. Didnt know “founders pack” is so confrontational on this thread. I can give a S#&$ less about some gift or reward. It would be cool, but a bonus

I'm getting alot more than a worthless emote/skin with my money. I'm getting the ability to play a fantastic game that can only keep getting better even if it gets buggy sometimes.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)PerverseWolf said:

I'm getting alot more than a worthless emote/skin with my money. I'm getting the ability to play a fantastic game that can only keep getting better even if it gets buggy sometimes.

Pay to play now? Not denying that the game isn’t fun. Wouldn’t you agree that there is a lot that needs fixing? Would it be so terrible if that were corrected? Id pay a monthly subscription (certainly not for premium access), if they’d corrected basic problems. Done arguing with you 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)ajniNterceS said:

Pay to play now? Not denying that the game isn’t fun. Wouldn’t you agree that there is a lot that needs fixing? Would it be so terrible if that were corrected? Id pay a monthly subscription (certainly not for premium access), if they’d corrected basic problems. Done arguing with you 

Throwing money at a software problem does not fix said software problem. You're being obtuse on purpose at this point.

You know what? Go ahead and start a kickstarter or gofundme for one of the most successful F2P PC games out there. Post links all over the place. 

Let us know how you do. You won't get too far, I'll bet. 

Edited by Gerrix

9 hours ago, (PS4)ajniNterceS said:

Hence why they needed an initial investment of founders. They are large compared to us, but tiny in the macro sense. Basic core components have been neglected, I understand the DDOS nearly impossible to prevent, and I am aware of their responses to several problems, but several times a day I can’t reload my gun, several times a day I load into a black screen, I have over 150 Pago clears and no Harrow piece (which was claimed at 11% drop rate). My idea isn’t to *@##$ at DE. They seem to be doing the best they can, but rather support them better. Plat sales don’t seem to address the core functionality of problems. If you don’t have problems (I play on PS4) you can ignore this and not contribute

They make plenty of money, rumor is last year their profits were over 100 million, they have a huge owner, they have 200+ employees, they're basically a AAA studio now. DE knows issues, it's not a matter of money. DE doesn't need a patreon to solve it's issues. 

Also, an Excalibur Prime equivalent of another founder package? I see where you're going with this... Just no.

no matter how hard DE works, bugs and issues will always be a thing, and sadly sometimes they will be detrimental to your Warframe Experience. DE are only human and all we can do is support them and hope they fix issues when they arise as quickly as possible.

Excalibur prime isn't coming back though, of that you can be certain.

9 hours ago, (PS4)ajniNterceS said:

If you don’t have problems, that’s FANTASIC! You can troll another thread.

Why do you keep saying this?

Anyone who doesn't 100% back up your idea is a troll who's not allowed to post? That's not how a discussion thread works. 

I also don't even understand what you're asking, you want us to give DE money to fix bugs?

Fixing bugs is their job, they are paid to fix bugs and we already pay their wages. Only reason I can see you asking is for like, a bribery fund. "If I pay you 'x' DE then you'll fix this bug first, yeah?"

I have thought about something along the lines of this. I wonder if I could raise 1billion dollars, could I get the Founder's stuff and a complete copy of my PS4 account created on PC? I can dream!

But the reality is that we can't fundraise in the name of DE or Warframe without their express permission. There'd have to be a method to make sure all donated funds would reach DE in its legal corporate identification, unless we wanted to give it all to DE Steve = Kingpin, then we'd have to his permission.

Also in certain nations, there's a great deal of taxation laws and red tape, including added international commerce laws, with which we'd have to wrangle. I'm all for donating, because I don't enjoy stuff when I can just buy it in a game.

Maybe the problems you experience are more down to your platform than PC.  I don't recall having reload issues in my thousands of hours of playtime, but there are issues that  are similar that I have experienced.  Those are usually caused by host/client sync/lag problems not the core engine.

I find Warframe way less buggy than say Mass Effect 3 or Andromeda multiplayer.  Any game that uses P2P can suffer from similar problems only by using their own servers to host games could that be factored out and given the number of players that would require a massive investment.

This year they're taking time to go over the older content and tackle bugs that have sat there for a while but from the sound of it I don't think what you're talking about is viable.