Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Sanctuary Onslaught Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Sanctuary Onslaught is a perfect nursery of a leech.I think necessary to prevent from bringing unrank weapon.Or I think that it is necessary to set a limit.(for example:It is necessary to bring Rank30 weapon more than two)

Edited by -Anterior-

vor einer Stunde schrieb -Anterior-:

Sanctuary Onslaught is a perfect nursery of a leech.I think necessary to prevent from bringing unrank weapon.Or I think that it is necessary to set a limit.(for example:It is necessary to bring Rank30 weapon more than two)

then even less people will do that :p i prefer to do elite onslaught as another bere run ( cause rewards there suck )

On 4/20/2018 at 10:30 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Sanctuary Onslaught Feedback Megathread

We need to gain at least 1% efficiency per kill (regardless of exmius or not). Just by killing alone, i have difficulty getting 100% in normal zone 1 than i get 100% in elite zone 1 due to the huge amount of exmius spawn.

It's 90% the tile selection making it's a lot more difficult in solo, 5% all the enemies focusing on you(negligible), and 5% enemy AI exasperating the issues of tile selection. Do you have a tile that is slower to trespass or has a lot of nooks and crannies? Do you have Grineer Eximi siphoning groups of enemies from rushing you and instead staying back in their spawns? You better have entered the tile with 100% efficiency because you're gonna leave it with 30.

Is giving as much focus as we are strictly necessary?   It seems like it might make it particularly hard for players to hit that challenge level without organized groups just because there'll be a larger subset of people coming in lightly modded or eager to leave now that they got that freshly formaed to up to 30.

It seems like this is the mode where we're primarily limiting ourselves to show off how awesome we are, right?

After a long time of hopeless solo (to avoid infamous host migration) runs for Khora parts, I noticed one regularity - if you come across the Grineer, then your efficiency magically just melts before your eyes. The reason is in their stupid "run away and hide" behavior and they are much more tougher than ALL other factions. And when they come across 3-4 times in a row, the chances of getting to Zone 8 is equals to zero.

Was there a change to the drop rate/table of elite onslaught in the past day or two?  I was getting pretty consistent BP's or Parts every other run since it came out..up until a day or two ago.  Now it's nothing but relics every run to round 8...  radiant relics are cool..but seriously I already have more than I will ever open.. and there are other places in the game where people have long been able to farm nothing but relics.  The parts/endo are a nice change..

My one main issue with onslaught is that it's very Single Player unfriendly which of course meant I should play public which is still broken. I tried one public run a couple of minutes ago and we all got stuck on the loading screen. The next big issue is host migration which I think a lot of people are complaining about so I won't go on about it. Anyway most of my friends don't really have time right now for games so I mainly play solo as I would play this if the efficiency drop scaled for single player. Or enemy levels. Adjusting one or the other should help I believe. I know I could cheese it with Maiming strike but it's really boring and tedious spinning around until the end of the mission.

Edited by -Imperius-
Addition

this most likely wont be the only of this post so going keep it short and simple.... plz fix the scaling of the zones where they are easier, it says they are 80s but they play more like 110s, seems normal counters dont work that well.... only being able to get to zone 7 if lucky with barely any real reward is soooo bad...  the low drop chance for vandel parts only seems far if most people can get to zone 20+... sad fact is most cant even get to 10, it feels like getting punished for trying....cant even really buy the parts too due to like really small % of players can even have a chance to get them...

Plz keep the salt on the low, dont just read topic name and QQ at me with childish post

on a happy note, i love the Sanctuary Onslaught alot but needs better scaling, its a nice break from normal gameplay and the block of some skills if used too much is awesome,

SUM UP

Low Drop chance = Long games ( ton of zones)

Low Drop Chance =/= short games ( small amount of zones)

Edited by Urska

The "Git Gud" people use cheese in their solo modes, so just ignore them (cause that's what they're forever hoping DE will do, and never nerf their Maiming Loki's and Equinox's).

The answer here, which DE was hoping you'd catch onto, is Teamwork. If you wanna get anywhere in Elite Onslaught, you gotta work as a team. If you're in a Public squad you'll likely get through to Zone 8 alright, but to get further than that you're gonna need to use actual teamwork........or "this is totally skill and not me taking advantage of poor game balance and design" Cheese like those other guys are.

Edited by Tangent-Valley

5 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

The "Git Gud" people use cheese in their solo modes, so just ignore them (cause that's what they're forever hoping DE will do, and never nerf their Maiming Loki's and Equinox's).

The answer here, which DE was hoping you'd catch onto, is Teamwork. If you wanna get anywhere in Elite Onslaught, you gotta work as a team. If you're in a Public squad you'll likely get through to Zone 8 alright, but to get further than that you're gonna need to use actual teamwork........or "this is totally skill and not me taking advantage of poor game balance and design" Cheese like those other guys are.

The best ''teamwork'' that the Elite Onslaught really advocates is to get 1 Trinity and 3 Equinoxes to cheese by juggling the nuke damage from player to player.

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught is supposed to be the hardcore mode. Enemies shouldn't be any easier in ESO. If you want to farm Vandal parts, ask DE to include them in the loot table of Regular Onslaught instead. We finally have some content that resembles an endgame challenge, don't touch it.

9 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

Onslaught has 2 difficulty settings for a reason.

I forgot how toxic and childish WF forums are. my bad, should of keep to reddit

5 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

thank you for being at least helpful and reasonable, I play with friends and, we can do 120 mobs easy but 80s are an issue. that's why i think something is wrong scaling wise

have to say again, thank you for being who you are, ever change

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The best ''teamwork'' that the Elite Onslaught really advocates is to get 1 Trinity and 3 Equinoxes to cheese by juggling the nuke damage from player to player.

I'm hoping some of the crowds aren't right in their paranoia when they say: "What if Sanctuary Onslaught is a game-mode to help DE find Mass Hoard Murder Cheese tactics and squash them?".

I haven't even picked Equinox back up yet and forma'd her, I'm that fearful of a "Surprise Rework" popping up any day now (after what happened to Ember and all *cough*).

1 minute ago, Checht said:

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught is supposed to be the hardcore mode. Enemies shouldn't be any easier in ESO. If you want to farm Vandal parts, ask DE to include them in the loot table of Regular Onslaught instead. We finally have some content that resembles an endgame challenge, don't touch it.

i have done elite missons all the time with lil to no issues, and i ever said to add the parts in the Regular Onslaught lol, and tbh as i said i think its awesome but they need to work on scaling. some thing feels off

3 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

we do use a Trinity due to how broken she is. but simply something feels off scaling wise is all. i know by posting this, people will act like i want stuff given to me, but i just want it more reasonable with out doing really wtf set up like your lol. we done Trinity + mesa + nidus. only 3 of us, but if i bring my wtf mag build i get my lil pack to 8 zones with her 

1 minute ago, Tangent-Valley said:

I'm hoping some of the crowds aren't right in their paranoia when they say: "What if Sanctuary Onslaught is a game-mode to help DE find Mass Hoard Murder Cheese tactics and squash them?".

I haven't even picked Equinox back up yet and forma'd her, I'm that fearful of a "Surprise Rework" popping up any day now (after what happened to Ember and all *cough*).

After that the meta will change to 60m Wukong slam attacks, and then all the way back to spin2win whip slide attacks if Wukong gets nerfed. IMO it's really stupid how the gamemode limits the use of ultimate abilities, because it renders so many warframes completely useless.

4 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

most frames that arnt that great or just bad get reworks, its best to just play n hope for it. i will say Equinox was my biggest let down i had with a frame on here due to they could of done so much better stuff, but someday i hope

tbh its why i love DE, they arnt scared to rework where they failed. it takes guts to do so.

Edited by Urska

3 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

After that the meta will change to 60m Wukong slam attacks, and then all the way back to spin2win whip slide attacks if Wukong gets nerfed. IMO it's really stupid how the gamemode limits the use of ultimate abilities, because it renders so many warframes completely useless.

tbh the spaming of skills kinda wat makes the game wrost, 1 button frames are just bad and make people get bored faster, so hurts the game as a whole. most of the time that 1 skill is OP and needs love ( or the whole frame)