Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

thank you for the leave when i want option, and there is a grineer tile, got water in middle and 2 ''wall type things'' on either side of water, in 1 of the corners you fall through the map, just mentioning it

and i know you are very busy with this update, so maybe next week you could have a look at making the same option for , stay or go , in survival and excavations? pretty please

17 minutes ago, Galehann said:

Thanks ! :D

Much love for the sanctuary onslaught, amazing new gamemod, I'm loving it !

Anyway, would it be possible to get some sort of extraction to leave whenever we want to ?

Seriously? do you guys read before posting or do you all just like commenting first? lol

Literally, the first bullet point in the notes talked about extracting. 

18 minutes ago, Galehann said:

Anyway, would it be possible to get some sort of extraction to leave whenever we want to ?

They literaly added it and said so in this post, just stay behind

did you even read the patchnotes?

• Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

Did you even read the fixes?

Can you fix also conflict with Rakta Ballistica with melee weapons and primary too, cuz many time when I have equiped Rakta Ballistica she switching my primary to melee and that's staying forever, I was report this many time but u still ignoring this, I think that this can be more important than this fix:

• Fixed Sanctuary Onslaught music not playing for Clients.

It is clearly seen here that I hold Arca Plasmor in the hands, but unfortunately this is not true, the UI shows in the lower right corner Arca Plasmor, but in my hands is my melee.

h2yNqIN.jpg

kpV7PvJ.jpg

75qknU8.jpg

rWZlqMF.jpg

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

While that's good and all, after testing it real quick on Normal Onslaught with one rotation, my squad chose not to enter the portal after it opened at Zone 2. We extracted without receiving the Rotation A reward, meaning we'd have to enter to portal to Zone 3 to get said reward.  So we'd still have to wait until the portal opens next zone then the 30 second counter vs having the efficiency run out.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved Infested spawns by adding more spawn points in the Onslaught Derelict tile (most commonly encountered in Zone 17 of this week's Elite Rotation).

yeah well, nice and all, but the number of infested were the least of the problems (enemy number wise). far more troublesome than the arsebiters are the corpus and especially the grineer, who play hide and seek in bigger maps. the infested at least run toward the players.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash if you Alt-F4 with split-second precision when joining a mission.

now here's a new e-sport discipline in the making ^^)

Archived