Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Carrier thinks it's a Pet

thor_sten

When on the orbiter, my Sentinel sometimes roams around at ground level, even sleeps in the pet bed and I think that's adorable:

16lmczo.jpg

27ysqv5.jpg

Now if only Kavat learned from it how to pick up ressources...

x5zj9y.jpg

EDIT: I think it basically works like this: Keep two loadouts, one with the Carrier equiped, one with a pet. Activate the loadout with the Carrier in the Arsenal. Then, go to the Starchart and "Change the Loadout" to the one with the pet equiped. I then go on a mission and when I come back the Carrier is reliable not at his place.

Then go back to the Starchart and switch back and forth between the two layouts. End with the layout that has the Carrier equipped and with a little luck, you have a hyperactive Carrier, "running" around your ship, playing Kavat :)

Edited by thor_sten

27 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

This honestly feels like it drives home the disparity of the star system's current state: genetically-modified felines and automatons becoming friends from how sparse life has become.

That's deep.

Seeing as how Sentinels seem almost "Alive" it's a possibility.

I tried to re-create it, but I get only a part of it right.

I think it basically works like this: Keep two loadouts, one with the Carrier equiped, one with a pet. Activate the loadout with the Carrier in the Arsenal. Then, go to the Starchart and "Change the Loadout" to the one with the pet equiped. I then go on a mission and when I come back the Carrier is reliable not at his place (left of the foundry).

Now the question is: How to get him reliable out of hiding and playing Kavat?

vor 52 Minuten schrieb thor_sten:

I tried to re-create it, but I get only a part of it right.

I think it basically works like this: Keep two loadouts, one with the Carrier equiped, one with a pet. Activate the loadout with the Carrier in the Arsenal. Then, go to the Starchart and "Change the Loadout" to the one with the pet equiped. I then go on a mission and when I come back the Carrier is reliable not at his place (left of the foundry).

Now the question is: How to get him reliable out of hiding and playing Kavat?

Semi-Reliable: Come back from the mission. Notice that Carrier is not at the right place. Go to Starchart and switch back and forth between the two layouts. End with the layout that has the Carrier equipped and with a little luck:

Warframe0229b.jpg

Edited by thor_sten
image link didn't work

DE... I would love to see this happen. I've seen bugs where sentinels zoom around the ship and act absolutely insane, but this is definitely something else. I want to see this happen. Maybe the Sentinels could have special charger ports on the wall that they "Sleep" on? I would like that. 

I already really like my scan buddy, but sometimes I feel like he doesn't really like me. :(

the second pic though, I always knew there was a symbiotic relationship between pets and Sentinels :inlove: 

it's only a little thing, but I'd like an animation where the Pet is playing with the Sentinel, swiping at it as it floats around, scanning it. things like that might not mean much to some people, but it'd be a nice thing to see while walking around the Ship, instead of the sentinel just floating there.

Tenno: hi Kubrow!

*Kubrow barks*

Tenno: Hi Kavat!

*Kavat meows*

Tenno: Hi Helminth Charger!

*charger makes disgusting gurgling noise*

Sentinel: MEOW WOOF GURGLE!

Tenno: WTF....

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

22 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the second pic though, I always knew there was a symbiotic relationship between pets and Sentinels :inlove: 

it's only a little thing, but I'd like an animation where the Pet is playing with the Sentinel, swiping at it as it floats around, scanning it. things like that might not mean much to some people, but it'd be a nice thing to see while walking around the Ship, instead of the sentinel just floating there.

Tenno: hi Kubrow!

*Kubrow barks*

Tenno: Hi Kavat!

*Kavat meows*

Tenno: Hi Helminth Charger!

*charger makes disgusting gurgling noise*

Sentinel: MEOW WOOF GURGLE!

Tenno: WTF....

I had a good laugh there 😂😂 " that moment when your sentinel don't know what to say "