Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artistic Swimming Japan Open 2018 (Kanami & Yukiko).They swimmed with The Second Dream Music!!

ONAYLOS

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have details on how this came to be!? We are blown away... omg.

Well I didn't expect [DE]Rebecca to show up! Hey Rebecca and I just want to say thanks to all of you who worked so hard on Warframe to make it as awesome as possible for us! I and many others appreciate all of your efforts so much :satisfied:

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have details on how this came to be!? We are blown away... omg.

Nice to meet you.

Thank you for find this page and again Appriciate.

I found this in im always using Japanese warframe wiki site`s top coment page https://wikiwiki.jp/warframe/

I really thanks to first comenter about this video                (im learning english, so my english is not well yet sory >< )

1 hour ago, kyori said:

So if they wins then will it be consider violating copyrights?

And then we can use the lawsuit money to get more people to work on the Sacrifice quest so that we can have it done by the end of 2019! win-win

9 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

l-3660-all-these-flavors-and-you-chose-t

It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess you'd get more likes on your post if you choose to be an edgy memer calling others salty than laughing at it.

Edited by Gweredith

It actually does not violate copyright laws in Japan.  This falls under the 'Neighbouring Rights' of their copyright laws, which states that artistic performances may use media such as photographs, paintings, music and video without permissions from the author provided they make no monetary gains from the performance.  Japanese copyright laws are actually quite good for companies, as it allows companies to essentially promote other companies products provided they do not claim that the product is their ownership.  

This is how a lot of anime gets away with parodying or copying characters from other series, (For example Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya appearing in numerous episodes of the anime Lucky Star along with many references to the series.), they are allowed to do that so long as it does not ruin the integrity of the character.

As such, since this was done as an artistic performance and it does not reflect anything on the music's source material, it's considered fair use. (or at least that's from what I can make of it anyways)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_law_of_Japan

Edited by Konachibi