Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frame You Want Reworked The Most

cookieknife

12 hours ago, Doomsknight said:

Yeah I mean some QoL tweak for Broberon would be nice : Renewal no longer heals Nekros' 4 (which has been suggested by a lot of players), tweak the health orb drop from Reckoning mechanics (currently it's pretty meaningless since Reckoning can't kill efficently in high level while in low level nobody needs a health orb especially when Renewal is activated) and fix the weird range of Hallowed Ground (sometimes HG just won't show up correctly, especially when u cast it on some uneven terrain)

As an Oberon main, I agree entirely.

F U NEKROS, I NEED ENERGY.

Vauban needs a gigantic, full rework. He is such a cool concept, and yet he languishes in the worst place in the game: 

Game breaking with Trinity or pads (as in, it turns into shooting practice of stationary targets), or he doesn't have Trinity and pads, and he is borderline useless and far too squish. 

Most of his abilities lack synergy. He is ancient in terms of gameplay beyond what a few tweaks can repair. And adding three new abilities just added more problems without fixing the old ones. 

Vauban is an incongruous mix of multiple cc abilities that are mostly redundant. He is supposed to be the trapper, but his abilities hardly work like traps. 90% of the time there is no reason to use anything but bastille, maybe vortex, and you can say shred grenade, but the builds for that are mostly theoretical because it was so pre-nerfed before it was released as an ability. Without a lot of team support like Trin and others, you are sacrificing far to many other things to make that use-able enough. 

The vast majority of the time people will just use Trin or pads, plus bastille and just stop time itself. He is beyond broken and needs a full rework. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

4 hours ago, Doomsknight said:

Just check my quote above, and u'll find there's absolute sth wrong with Broberon.

Ah i agree on some tweaks, esp nekros 4. But a rework no.

Oberon is my most favorite frame atm, while i first just used him as mr fodder.

Now i found out how to really play him i really love playing him.

15 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

So ignoring Wukong entirely, and Titania, and Vauban and all the other frames that are in worse states, and simply continue to tinker away with your pet project... I consider that too much, and (I shudder to use the term on the internet) unfair on the community whom have been providing feedback non stop on many of these frames' issues.

Yeah its just kind of odd that they would pick Saryn for an adjustment when there are frames in need of a pass.  I mean when I checked reddit yesterday and saw Saryn Dev shop it was a combination of "Saryn changes....oooooo neat" and "huh?" all at once.

I mean when I think of frames that need full on rekits and not just reworks/number adjustments Vauban, Wukong, and Titania immediately jump to the top of the list.  But Saryn?  The current Saryn is actually pretty useful right now, especially in Elite Onslaught.  Can't say the same for the above three.. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

Yeah its just kind of odd that they would pick Saryn for an adjustment when there are frames in need of a pass.  I mean when I checked reddit yesterday and saw Saryn Dev shop it was a combination of "Saryn changes....oooooo neat" and "huh?" all at once.

I mean when I think of frames that need full on rekits and not just reworks/number adjustments Vauban, Wukong, and Titania immediately jump to the top of the list.  But Saryn?  The current Saryn is actually pretty useful right now, especially in Elite Onslaught.  Can't say the same for the above three.. 

Solid top 3 list for most in need. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Titania (her 1 and 2 are just plain bad, 3 is alright-ish in certain situations and her 4, while fun, is not very useful)

Wukong (he's immortal. that's all he does. the most boring frame in the game)

Vauban (his 1 and 2 are both among the most useless abilities in the game)

Nyx (has some decent CC, the problem is that she's just really boring to play)

Nezha (fun to play but is essentially just worse Rhino)

Edited by Guest

I would like to see QOL changes for these 2.

Mirage 3 can be switched on what you want instead of based off unreliable lighting.

Nova's 1 needs to not require max duration to receive max damage reduction, change the augment to keep the stars from flying away. 3 needs a cheaper energy cost.

Just now, XenMaster said:

A warframe that can shrink into a pixie. You can get her from Silver Grove quest from New Loka.

Yes... I know. I was making a joke about how little she's played, thus indicating that I too agree that she needs help.

I know jokes are hard, so I added the Clem face just to make sure it was super clear it was a joke. :wink:

19 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

No thanks. Having Oberons buffs being dependant on how many people you have in your squad just forces you to play public in order to get the best out of him and that is a massive no-no.

Having what we have and getting a perk from it? I don’t see a problem 

rewarding you for using your power how it’s supposed to be used??

2 hours ago, cookieknife said:

Having what we have and getting a perk from it? I don’t see a problem 

Then you need glasses. Having frames that force you to play publuc in order to get the best out of them is the worst idea I’ve heard.

I’m an Oberon main and I really really do not want to be forced into public matches.

Vauban. His kit is mostly boring to use and while it enable your team to go anywhere they want, you're doing pretty nothing besides firing from inside your bastille. Buggy CC

Wu-kong: Hu... How to begin. 1 meh, 2 only good things in the kit. 3 the animation need to be smoother and wukong faster during that mode. 4 i do hate exalted weapons.

Titania: Her whole kit is trying to put a lot of CC into the game but unlike vauban, it's not a fire and forget ability so... Unusable since the best CC remain death.

Nyx: Mostly because the AI is terrible so her 1 and her 3 doesn't work great... But her first and second ability need to be polished or entirely reworked.

Octavia: While she's nearly a goddess... Well, she need to be tuned down and have a more active kit since her whole kit is fire and forget.

Nezha: Mostly polishing animation and rework his 2 since it's an unusable ability (Which also totally work against Nezha 1rst augment)

Ember: People are crying because she's underpowered now and i think her kit can be reworked to have a sort of mage/caster frame under the name of Ember.

I'm sure the overwhelming candidate for a rework is Wu-kong. And that's only right - the synergy between his powers is simply not there or has to be forced. thematically, his kit points towards an ambush based frame. So with that in mind, I'd like to see -

His 1 is changed to an AOE spin attack with extended range on activation.

An improvement to his mobility and speed - he's a monkey god, why does he have the mobility of a constipated turtle out of water? 

His 3 needs a slight speed buff and greater stagger range when he comes out of it with a slight decrease in energy cost.

I don't know about his 4 - it could be changed to toggle on/off increase to his combo counter and damage buff i.e. less hits to get it up with more time for it to stay up as an overall group buff?