The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

10 minutes ago, Clarencezer said:

Dear god when are they dropping this skin, I am literally waiting to go into Warframe again so I can throw money at DE for it. Argh!

My guess is as soon as it is after tennocon because they will reveal Venus open world and bunch of new stuff. And I expect something along lines of this is what you can get right after this event... So yeah I guess in a week or so.

Hi

I fixed @liger_inazuka design, removed all the annoying bits and pieces on legs and arm. Original : here

ml1jir.jpg

Edited by Guest

58 minutes ago, Crowtor said:

Hi

I fixed @liger_inazuka design, removed all the annoying bits and pieces on legs and arm. Original : here

ml1jir.jpg

You removed something? One question where? I see everything that people were complaining about... oh wait if its a joke I look like complete..... 😄 

23 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

You removed something? One question where? I see everything that people were complaining about... oh wait if its a joke I look like complete..... 😄 

He removed a part connecting the heel of his left foot to the metal piece on the back of the calve. you can still see the part that was removed in the line art next to each form

Edited by LordOfScrugging

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

He removed a part connecting the heel of his left foot to the metal piece on the back of the calve

Ahh i see now. Didnt know anyone had problems with it. Oh and the spikes on hand... well details to me.

Edited by butka1998

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

just so you know, the part is still going to be on the model when we get it, so it's not actually removed. it was just that poster had an issue with it, and "edited" the concept

Yeah i knew that obviously his name insnt Liger or Inzuka 😄

Man it would be dope if Nidus was able to properly mutate those crossed arms to be usable for a short period of time like they would either be able to mutate two infested guns and act on their own free will or maybe sort of grab his main arms and help support with recoil and some how give toxin or a specific type of elemental damage that is unique to Nidus to the guns he's using? 

4 hours ago, OriginalBoss said:

Man it would be dope if Nidus was able to properly mutate those crossed arms to be usable for a short period of time like they would either be able to mutate two infested guns and act on their own free will or maybe sort of grab his main arms and help support with recoil and some how give toxin or a specific type of elemental damage that is unique to Nidus to the guns he's using? 

That would be the first deluxe skin that added something more to the frame than just cosmetics, which would be "P2W" technically since deluxe skins are purchase only