Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for the new particle system!

G4d0

Mad props to DE, my crappy laptop with GeForce GT 635M can handle medium/high particle settings with no noticable impact on framerate.

9 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

How is it killing hordes of Infested? I'm curious.

I haven’t tried but i know Paralysis and Capturing the capture target looked better than before. Slam attacks with the Arca Titron looked a little better though.

Edit: i killed some infested in the Hive Sabotage mission and the blood that comes out of thier body looks more detailed than before.  The particles from them makes killing them more gore - y but not by a lot though.

Edited by VPrime96

4 hours ago, low1991 said:

Ready to crash. Good luck. I cant play till DE fix it.

How did you crash? My potato only drop 1-2 frame, may be because of the number of enemies on the screen rather than the particle system

15 hours ago, G4d0 said:

How did you crash? My potato only drop 1-2 frame, may be because of the number of enemies on the screen rather than the particle system

Crash/hang after entering the game for 1 second. Whole game hang/ crash. Even the FPS meter hangs.

Honestly I haven't noticed the new particle system and I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing. 

Cause on the one hand it could mean that for whatever reason they are either broken or my settings are weird? Alternatively it could mean that they just blended so seamlessly into the game that my brain accepted them as normal. Have to admit that that second scenario is pretty darn impressive.

2 hours ago, low1991 said:

Crash/hang after entering the game for 1 second. Whole game hang/ crash. Even the FPS meter hangs.

Then there are something wrong with your pc either software or hardware. Check your card driver

1 hour ago, Patzer said:

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

I wish DE can add the effect to excal blade too.