Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-05-30 at 1:18 PM, Basqui said:

Please remove either the Khora Systems or the main blueprint from easy sanctuary rotation C, and put it somewhere else. I already have 4 main blueprints and still no systems. I'll probably consider quitting for good if I get another main BP.

Lucky you, I've ran regular Onslaught so many times, and still no sign of Khora BP. Just relics, and relics, and endo, and relics, and occasionally a Khora part, and relics, and relics, etc. etc.

i have two questions       one.Are we getting a port on the nitendo switch or is it not going to happen.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Second. Are you guys going to change the way we get slots for our wepons and frames cus i really hate going to moroos to trade and have people come up to me and ask for plat and showing me some useless junk and say: EX amount of plat (useally a dumb amount like 70 or so) and i understand most are new players that dont understand how tradeing works i get that but people have there hands raised and there stuff showing what there selling, if people have there hand raised dont ask for plat its waisting there time and yours. and i cant get anyone to trade with me in trading chat. 

Are you using prerendered lightmaps right now?

If yes, how much of an improvement was that over calculation ingame? 2x the framerate, 3x?

If not, why not?

Also, are you using one colored texture for environment objects diffuse or multiple layered (one for scratches, one for edges etc)?

Finally, how much work would it be to give us the option to color specular and diffuse independently?

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎31 at 4:07 AM, MASON9000 said:

My question: 

Is The Sacrifice Quest coming this week, next week or before Tennocon 2018?

I remember  no more news about sacrifice before Tennocon2018 already

Since Plaguestar returned as an event, will we ever be seeing other old events like Cisero Crisis and Tethra's Doom return? For nostalgia's sake more than anything.

The community has been discussing a Vauban rework on the forums. What do they think of it?

While I realise that resources are probably better spent on creating new content for Tenno to enjoy, would you ever (or have you ever) consider revisiting/revamping some of the older and/or less popular quests?

A few questions

1. will we ever find out what else is on the second floor of the relays?

2. what does the Lotus do with all the orokin structures we liberate in the void?

3. How did Maroo move her relay it's just bizarre?

4 And last will Clem ever find his long lost sister Clementine and kick his Clemato addiction?

Will you ever just bite the bullet and redistribute the Riven Disposition across the board?
It really should be done once or twice a year. Please don't let people who pay stupid amounts for plat for Rivens dictate your actions...
I see the Tiberon being used everywhere, 5 disposition, I have not seen a Staticor being used for a year, 1 disposition... If you're going to put these mods in the game to balance out the weapons, don't back off when it comes time to do what was intended.

2 hours ago, Stigmaframe said:

1) will we ever get a big buff female frame like some of the male tanks?

2) will there ever be a point in the game where we can have older Operators?

wait what ?  Nidus is not big nor buff, thats also  for Inaros, Nekros and Frost
the only big buff warframe is Rhino. 

It would firstly need to match that warframe theme for it to be "big and buff"  like Rhino, which is kinda explicit in its warframe naming
Or you would be fine with a Killer Whale female frame?
but wait we already have hydroid for that, despite him not being a tank frame.

Are you planning any Archwing rework?

I really like the idea of archwing and after getting all of them I feel left off.

There are a few missions and lvling up gear is really hard. With Elytron parts taken away from mission-drop I feel 0 need to do arch missions... when I want to!

- Not only space ones but underwater ones! Are you planning to allow us to fly into the water with archwings? On Venus AND Cetus.

Can we get some new missions? Some new mechanics? Something that would allow us to use them in other way than Taxi on Plains?

4 hours ago, (XB1)Amenze Shaggy said:

i have two questions       one.Are we getting a port on the nitendo switch or is it not going to happen.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Second. Are you guys going to change the way we get slots for our wepons and frames cus i really hate going to moroos to trade and have people come up to me and ask for plat and showing me some useless junk and say: EX amount of plat (useally a dumb amount like 70 or so) and i understand most are new players that dont understand how tradeing works i get that but people have there hands raised and there stuff showing what there selling, if people have there hand raised dont ask for plat its waisting there time and yours. and i cant get anyone to trade with me in trading chat. 

Yeah people might say stuff but I would like to get Warframe on Nintendo Switch 😛

Since I'm buying one soon. I know it is a lot of work but despite those First moments of works... why not Xp

11 hours ago, Tubsie said:

Would it be possible to have placeable lights in the dojo that actually light an area? For example similar to the fire, smoke etc. placeable effects, but with a simple scalable radius of light which you could place in a certain dark spot that you want to illuminate. Currently, you can only have a fully dark themed room only. This would improve the atmosphere a lot.

Also, perhaps placeable flowers as well? 😃

Yes I would love the same thing!

Q: End of story. Recently we all read that the Sacrifice quest will be the final chapter of the cinematic trilogy. That has left the community wonder what will come next? will there be other stories in the future? Are you planning to tell your stories differently from now on?

Question: Would it be possible to make an option in the chat to be able to open links? My clan has a lot of people who dont join our discord server simply because its tiring to copy the whole link into a browser...

It would be a cool option that you could turn on or off yoruself :3

Hey, ich have 2 questions.

1. Can you please do alerts with augment mods? Or let them be a reward for nightmare missions, since not much players even do these anymore.

2. Could you remove the MR-lock for missions like the vey hek assassination Oro on earth? At least when playing solo or with friends/invite only. It will also help new players to get neurodes easier.

Thank you.

we will never see an excavation mission in the kuva fortress transformed in a kuva farming like the survival one?  

instead of use power cell will be nice have specific enemy with kuva cell on, so filling the excavator with kuva cell we can farm kuva instead of the cryotic

Archived